Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Thank you @laketom but looks like it's gone again.. will keep checking today

i haven't seen it in stock the entire time it's been in sale section 😞

I've also had my eyes on these for weeks and can't seem to catch them!

Nothing in the US or Canada, but I will keep checking and only report back if I see them.

Thanks NC! oh and I am also stalking for the burberry beauty box which we are told won't return to Canada but you never know coz last yr they did pop back up in Nov I think so here's hoping 💞

Will do ❤️ @Anewxa

thanks @kilov 😙

The brushes that are online in the sale section....are they on sale in the store as well? 

I saw maybe four or five brushes from the sale section in the sale end cap at a store. But, one of the stores in my city has a sale section and the other one does not. The SIJCP stores seem to have sale items, and sometimes at a further discount than online.

Online sales are at times the same price in stores. I've seen it both ways, where the sale is online and in store or where it is one or the other. When it is one or the other it is usually online or in SiJCP. It is rare to see a sale in a free standing Sephora that is not also online.

I don't know if Canadian store layout will be any different than the us stores, but I remembered seeing some clearance end cap like a year or two years ago. Nothing good is ever there tho, usually just random single eyeshadow pots or lip balm.

Every time I go into the free standing store, there is no sale section anymore.  Ive asked and they told me they send it back to whereever and no longer have a sales endcap.

My store got rid of the sale section a long time ago, but I purposely look for items in the online sale section in their regular spots in store. They are at times on sale. The only caveat, of course, being you have to know what's on sale online to know where to look. As I mentioned though, I've never stumbled across anything on sale in a free standing store that was not on sale online. I have gotten sale items from SiJCP that were not on sale online. 

Yup! It's a bummer because I loved that section. You find some stuff you never see online. 

Anyways, it makes sense. Many SA tell me that they send them back so that it can be sold online. Essentially it's more logical for Sephora to have a single location with all the sale items that they can then send out, instead of having it scattered 2 here 5 there etc

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my Ciate swatches! I did this look yesterday and was in love. I used most of the shades on the right hand side, plus the middle one for my brow and the left bottom one for inner corner of my eye. I wish I got better photos but these will do lol.  The one photo doesnt look too blended in the crease but I promise it was!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

love this look!

What the effff. Why you so pretty?!? 

Lmao. 

I got mine today, I love the shimmer shades. They're soooooo buttery. The matte shades I'm not a fan of. I've only swatched them, but they feel patchy. I could only do half a swatch per swipe of eyeshadow 

I think it looks gorgeous. Love this on you.

Has anyone used the FAB facial radiance serum?  I'm tempted since I am out of serum, but haven't had time to test any....

Here are some more relatively inexpensive sale items that are bound to go fast!

Spoiler

A lot of the cheaper Sephora Collection "Pro" brushes have been finally re-stocked in the Sale section. I just picked up the two liner brushes for $7 each! (originally $17) 

Also, many of the Sephora Collection makeup bags have been restocked... Go get them before they sell out again!

Spoiler
3 Replies
testing