Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Hey all... Many of these are still available if you guys are still interested!!! 🙂

@willa25 thank you! I grabbed another crease brush (#10) plus the pro smoky liner, pro cream eyeshadow and pro crease brush thing!! For $40, can't go wrong! I actually LOVE my #10 brush! I just got it in the mail this past Wednesday and wow, it's not quite like my other crease blenders, it's less dense and it's a bit longer so it provides a lighter blend and is really good for a light wash of color and diffusing my crease area!

@sabrinas Happy to help a fellow BTer! Glad you could get some makeup brushes on the cheap. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine as well.. especially now hearing from you how good they are!

How are those brushes...the pro ones?

@lilshopper1  I have the crease brush.  I like it.   Just bought another in fact (along with some others)!  For $7 I can't lose even if I give it to my daughter. 

@lilshopper1 I bought the Pro Gel liner and the Pro Smoky Liner based on reviews alone... I have never actually used them yet. I figured at $7 each it was worth a try.

Actually, I'm shocked that are still available for sale this late in the day after coming available after a little after midnight last. I had this on alert if they ever came back in stock so I rushed to buy them when I got the email. 

Thank you!!! ... now if I could just get my hands on the smaller black (escapader?) bag, I would be set 😉

@Yuumei, I've been wanting the escapader as well. I have an alert for it if it ever goes back in stock but I have a feeling it never will.

I did buy (5) of the excursionist last night as XMAS presents. I have to of course see them first but someone wrote in the reviews that she got it as a holiday present and liked it a lot so that is what gave me the idea. I think it retails for close to $40 so I thought it was worth it.

OK bought 3.  I'll figure out who to give them to later lol

@willa25 I got the excursionist for myself and it is awesome for $11.  I was so impressed and when I showed my husband he was impressed too!  

Now I'm trying to figure out who to buy it for for Christmas......great idea!

@Kristenhami, I wish my husband had the same sentiment... When he sees the UPS man he knows that 9 times out of 10 it is a box from Sephora. I've had to space out my shipments going to home and some to work. He's started to count the number of boxes I get.. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.. LOL!!!

Oh I hear ya @Willa25 lol.  I'm on a mad ordering rush because my husband is out of town this upcoming week for work.  I can open all the boxes, get rid of the evidence, and find homes for my purchases before he arrives back! lol  

Thanks for the tip! I've been lurking the sale section hoping to catch these and got the voyager and the overnighter (one can never have too many travel bags!) and a couple of brushes. This makes order #4 for today. I didn't mean to, and to be fair I did try and get some things in store but they still didn't have the grand hotel cafe in stock so I ordered it online sight unseen. But I love love love coffee so I feel like it's a good buy.

@liv545, you are quite welcome.. Happy to help a fellow late night Sephora sale stalker 🙂

Any clearance deals on blush brushes?

I was just at my Sephora inside JCP and i saw no sign denoting this and am bummed this doesn't appear to be the case online but looks like they might be running an extra 50% on clearance deal?

I didn't notice till I got home (wondered why my total was lower than expected) but I grabbed a few clearance brushes and got them for $1.25, $3.50, $3.75. two pro lip brushes and a regular eyeliner brush. Crazy cheap. I'm bummed I didn't notice until I was home or I would definitely go grab a few more. Maybe it was fluke (curious now because they had a few high end skincare items over in clearance too, and didn't need them at the still highs ale prices but if they ring up half that well...!) 

Thought id throw this out here though. Worth checking your local store. Clearance was otherwise pretty picked over though. 

@Tzipora:  This is a great tip!  I'm in the market for some new brushes -- which specific ones did you pick up at SiJCP that rang up with an additional 50% off?

Has anyone else gotten this to work at their local store?

Anyone else being crazy-early shopping for xmas prezzies to give out from the sale section while the 4x points is on?

tumblr_mx1hhgLMuS1s9jhq3o1_500.gif

Nah, I go wild when the percent off deal pops up around black Friday. Even bought my dad and brother skincare last year, couldn't help myself. That and a bunch of those BF $10 deals are hard to beat. 

But I've been out of the loop for awhile and seeing the new way they're doing the point deals is exciting. I've been blowing through mine grabbing little rewards this whole last year after how poorly the rewards event went last year. I'm supposed to be planning an out of state move and need to be careful with my money but that pineapple train case is calkig to me. It's uh, to pack my makeup in for the move, you know. 😉

Not with the Sephora sales section but definitely with the $10 off $50 at Macy's. I bought several birthday/Christmas gifts for my girls :).

Where do you get the 10 off 50 for beauty purchases?

15 Replies
testing