Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

don't feel bad @pinyo I caved too. I was holding strong and then I saw @sabrinas swatches and the palette was back in stock. I took it as a sign and went for it. LOL

@pinyo I'm going through that internal struggle right now over that palette. I don't need another palette, and I've spent so much money on makeup this month (plus I'm saving up for a couple nice sweaters). But, it's such a gorgeous palette at such a great price!! I could use those colours daily! It's a hard one to resist.

Anonymous Insider

I have to say, I am paletted out as well. Going to Las Vegas next week and laid out all of my palettes to see who  goes and who stays....so here goes: I am taking MOF #9 artist palette, Sephora 'for tonight' and Sephora 'wonderful dreams'. It seems as if there is enough variety for shadows in this group. It took me 2 hours to put my makeup bags together...yikes!

I realized I had too many palettes when I keep finding them in suitcases from trips, completely forgotten about after. Kind of funny really. 

I got my ciate smokey suedes (i think that was it lol) palette and wow the shadows ARE amazing!! Ill do a look with them tomorrow. Swatches are in dark outdoor light and with flash, swiped once over bare skin with my dinger.

EDIT: LOLLL dinger! I meant my finger, I don't have a dinger.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful ....is there any fall out ? 

beautiful but I truly do not need another eyeshadow palette

I love this palette!!

@sabrinas you just enabled me to purchase this georgeous palette.

Yay awesome! So thanks to all the raving esp by NC, I have both. Although I found it interesting (not surprising) that one was on sale for $23 and the other $29 CAD, wonder why when both in U.S are $19..In any case I am happy I got to try these and are pretty cute travel sized palettes! 

Just bought both palettes.  Never would have except all the BTers are raving about them!

Thanks for enabling me!

No fallout and they shadows don't crease on me which is rare! I hope you enjoy 😃

Me, too! The smouldering one arrived today and the suedes will be here tomorrow. I think @notcreative should get some kind of referral bonus from Ciate! 😉

Haha. At 50% off, I am sure they are already taking a loss on this. 

@sabrinas, thank you for posting these. I was just going to look for swatches. These are very pretty. Now to see if it's still available. LOL.

p.s, dinger: that cracked me up! Thank you I needed that.

Looks beautiful

Bare skin with my dinger hahahah omg rofl

Lol. Dinger. 

This palette is back in stock right now in case anyone still wants....

I love these shadows! Such great quality and the colours are amazing and I am reaching for both palettes over my other eyeshadows which is saying a lot because I have a lot of eyeshadow lol

Anonymous Insider

I'm editing my initial post so it's clearer and has the correct information:

There's two Formula X nail polish sets, both for $5 in the sale section:

http://www.sephora.com/5-piece-customizable-nail-polish-collection-P404093?skuId=1546571&icid2=produ...

http://www.sephora.com/15-piece-customizable-nail-polish-collection-P404095?skuId=1546571&icid2=prod...

Technically, the total for all 5 or 15 nailpolishes should be $5 in your basket but it doesn't correct it automatically, so you can add it to your basket, check out, and then call the Sephora line to get a manual refund. When doing this, be explicit that while the description might name another price, the item is in the sale section and is listed as $5. 

Technically, I didn't try this for the 15-piece but I got a confirmed refund for the 5-piece for a total of $5 🙂

PS, it often comes in and out of stock, so I've just hearted it in case it goes OOS.

Right as I order it goes oos. Trying to explain this via chat 😞

14 Replies
testing