Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

So far I'm being told I am mistaken. That I ordered 5 separate polishes for their sale price....argggghhhhh -_-

Anonymous Insider

@misscg did you include the 5 piece and add that to your basket? It'll neither come off the basket or when it ships, it needs to be manually reimbursed through a call. As long as the 5 piece item was in your basket, they should refund you

Yes I was able to checkout with it but now it is oos. I chatted with cs and at first the associate didn't understand what I was saying because it went oos. Now I'm being told I will receive a refund once my box ships.

Anonymous Insider

I think I'll be receiving my refund once it ships as well, because that's when my card is officially charged (in the meantime, it'll be pending). Sorry, I know it's a hassle but I love the formula so calling in was worth it to me 🙂 Hope everything goes smoothly!

I love their formula too so it's worth the hassle for $5 lol.

@Anonymous, I'm confused. When I click on your link (thank you) it says it's 5.00 for the 5 piece set. Am I reading it wrong? 

Anonymous Insider

@NancieNano Just successfully got all 5 items for $5. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

@Anonymous is your adjustment coming off immediately or after it ships?

Anonymous Insider

The description on the 5-piece says that the set should be a total of $10 (with the additional 4 nailpolishes). The description on the 15-piece says the total should be $15. Does that make sense?

Edit: ohhhhhhh and the item is on sale...so yeah, the set should be a total of $5 not $10.

I haven't seen/can't find the 15 piece, can you link it?

Anonymous Insider

Just edited it into the above post 🙂 Issue with the 15 is that there aren't 15 to select lol so you'll have to manually go into your basket to select 15 if you want multiples

I read all the posts, so I know someone posted about this in the past. It worked then, but it disappeared from the site for a while. My guess is they messed up the programming when they added it back on. Hopefully, they fix the programming, because I hate calling to get things to work the way they should. I am already having this issue with a Birchbox order I placed today.

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous I got my official BT palette Smokey Suedes!  

The nude ciate smokey palette is up again

Uuuugh you have GOT to be kidding me. I ordered this on the 3rd and it was cancelled from my order because it was out of stock. Of course, the item I added to be able to redeem a promo code shipped -_- and I wasn't notified that the item was cancelled in any way until I opened my order, found it missing and did some investigation before putting in a customer service ticket. The response I got was basically a summary of the email I sent in, with a hefty side of "too bad so sad" since it was OOS.

And now it's back in stock. Sephora and I are not friends anymore.

Thanks! I got this just now as well as the Sephora #10 crease brush since it FINALLY came back in stock! Not bad for a total of about $30, and got the free mini Dior lipstick 🙂 

My order was exactly the same as yours! Now if that little Tweezerman would come back in stock I would be happy :).

ditto on the lil tweezers..if someone spots it please tag me!! thanks 💞

@Anewxa not sure if you saw them or not but the little Tweezerman is in stock 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny 😭😢 thank you for letting me know but I missed them again..guess your headsup triggered someone else to pick them up instead lol..I had them in my cart and since I am in Canada I was trying for U.S checkout to have it delivered to family..but our dang site is so so finnicky, I kept getting switched back to Canadian cart and it being removed. @katiebt mentioned it is supposed to be back for Canada so fingers crossed I nab them!

testing