Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I bought the traincase in May. It was so beautiful and so fun and different! It didn't hold all of my makeup though, and for $110, I couldn't justify it. I also had another large traincase-like makeup box that I was already using, so I returned it.

But now that it's more than 50% off (and since my other makeup box's strap broke) I picked this up again! I also used my VIB 10% off code, so it came to $47 after tax!!

Thanks @MlleCC for posting about this!

At $49 I couldn't resist. It came yesterday and it is beautiful and hefty. It'll hold maybe...some of my lipstick, lol.

Do you guys think Sephora will restock the older urban decay optical blurring brushes for $13? I promised my mom id buy her one, but it disappeared before I got the chance. I prefer to buy it from Sephora than UD direct. 

Thanks! 

I saw the old UD brushes at a Nordstrom Rack over the weekend. Maybe Sephora would sell them for a similar price, thinking about the Revolution Lipsticks. But if you have a convenient Nordstrom Rack and have a Nordstrom card for points, that might be a good place to check!

Thanks! The rack would work for me too!

I think this was recently added to the End of summer sale; it's still regular price ($20)  at Ulta & UD direct...

Only $10

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-primer-potion-P401729?skuId=1325547&icid2=products%20grid:p401729

I want this so bad! I wish they would bring it to Canadian Sephora. I hate the new packaging.

The Tarte liner in Splash is back. Must resist...

@StephaniLynn:  Me too!!  The Aqualilies collection came out years ago, so goodness knows how old that liner is.  I'm afraid it's going to be dried out after all this time.  Maybe I might go for the Dual Liner version instead -- that one came out about 2 years ago?

I purchased this in June when it was last available and it is in perfect shape, not dried out and is now one of my favorite liners. Love the brush, too! I just bought a back up.

Other than the center shade, the Ciate Palette is pretty awesome. Swatches for those not yet convinced. 

https://www.sephora.com/olivia-palermo-x-ciat-eacute-london-smokey-suedes-eye-palette-P399704?skuId=...

Sephora Sale 082216 15.jpg

@notcreative, thank you for the swatches. I had this in my cart days ago and regret not purchasing. 😞

Bummer. Maybe, it will come back.

I had this in my cart early morning today and ofcourse i dozed off while browsing for swatches lol now its oos again. I was able to nab the smoldering palette though. Now I'll stalk for the smoky suedes to come back in stock! Thanks for the swatches @notcreative, I hope these work for my skintone. I never tried the brand before so I am looking forward to getting it 🙂

It's like the SF Give me Some lip...I stalked early morning fell asleep and was busy after that...and it seems that it came to the site and was gone really fast. I guess they gotta keep things hyped!!!

Wow! It's gone. I thought it would at least last until Beauty Insider Appreciation Week.

Maybe they'll bring it back for then! Lol there has to be some sort of incentive I would think..since the points themselves don't seem to be haha...@notcreative 

NC you are like 80% of the reason I buy things, you convincing temptress.

Sorry. It looks pretty great on the eyes, too. Hopefully, it comes back in stock.

Ciate Palette .jpg

Ciate Palette 2.jpg

I was able to snag it, it arrived a couple days ago and I finally got a chance to swatch it.;) Gorgeous! And my god that case -- i want to carry it around just to have that beautiful case with me! Now I want to get another one for my sister because it's so beautiful.

It looks beautiful on you! Loving the gold/burgundy gradient!

I really love the lip colour on you ❤️

testing