Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

@notcreative gorgeous! I saw the smokey suedes palette in stock again n nabbed it so fast it was the last one that popped back lol..im sure they will show up again but fomo hit me

Nc what is on your lips, its a beautiful color on you!

That is Julep It's Balm Merry Berry Shimmer. I thought I owned all of the colors from that line until recently when I randomly noticed they sold a Christmas version. Now, I have all 13 (but they only advertise 12). I love them. 

Thank you for the swatches, they really show what gorgeous colors are in this palette. Now to contemplate a purchase...

Hi @laketom 🙂

They are prettier swatched.  Would not give a second glance to them in the palette.

Bummer. Hopefully, it comes back. If it does, get it!!

You are killing me NC 🙂

I had to share this with you ladies. Look at it. Every shade but one is lovely and oh so soft. 

Lol! Thx for the swatches. This might push me over the edge 😉

@notcreative Thank you for your swatches, they make me so much more excited to get mine!

@StephaniLynn Have you played with this yet? Do you have any pictures for us?

@notcreative I've swatched it so far, They are definitely buttery like you said. I do plan on playing with it tomorrow for a night out for a friends birthday party. Will report back to share my thoughts. 

That shade to the right of the powdery one is amazing. Hope you love it. Granted, I have not used it on my eyes yet, but I just know it's going to be amazing. They're so soft.

@notcreative do you happen to have the more colorful one? Smouldering I think it's called?

I swatched that one in store and was not impressed at all. I think they put all the magic in this one and ran out before they reached the other one. I did not take photos of those swatches, because I was there with a BT friend and just kind of browsing. 

I just looked at the product page, and the colors in the picture look sooo much darker than they do in real life.

If you watch the video attached to the palette page, you can see that the shadows are lighter than they look in the promo picture, there is not a lot of pigmentation in the shadows, and the final look is somewhat muddy.

http://www.sephora.com/olivia-palermo-x-ciat-eacute-london-smouldering-eye-palette-P400709?skuId=174...

I am not adding that happy face guy, because I am not big on looking up emojis. Tried to delete him, but it added a second palette picture. He is not on the text, so it is really funny. Oh, well. I do know this emoji, Heart, but that is the only one I know.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 11.13.25 PM.png

The PTR Cucumber set just went up in the Sale section, for $24. This is a GREAT deal, as it has a FS Cucumber mask that goes for $52 by itself. 

http://www.sephora.com/cucumber-de-tox-hydrating-soothing-kit-P402692?skuId=1750389

@JazaChai,  Thank you for posting this! I wouldn't have seen it otherwise,  🙂

Hmm that is pretty fantastic, and I need a new face mask soon, and that face cream/gel is my current moisturizer... CURSE YOU SEPHORA!

Both of these KVD items are still available in multiple colors. When they first came out I couldn't justify the cost... now I bought one for myself and another set for my sister in law for Christmas. 🙂

Studded X: Mini Lip & Nail Polish Duo

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.14.53 AM.png

KVD Formula X Nail Polish

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 10.15.32 AM.png

(I ordered Piaf and L.U.V. in the nail polish)

I was looking at the Coven set yesterday. That color is so pretty.

testing