Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Good News-  The Gwen Stefani UD palette is $25 again. 🙂

(It had been up to $29 for a while.)

Sad News-  The UD Smoky Palette that was on sale is now OOS.  😞

It also looks like the UD Urban Spectrum Palette that was on sale for $29 is no longer available.   😞

The UD Smoky palette was just a one day deal for yesterday.

What are the chances of the Urban Decay Spectrum Palette coming back in stock? I know it was a limited edition thing, but I spoke to my sister yesterday and she told me she loved it and really wanted it. When I went to check it last night, it was gone. I already told her I was getting it for her, and I feel so bad.

I'd say check the sale section often. I've seen it coming in and out of stock 

Update: I was able to get one. There are back in stock again. Now I don't have to feel like a jerk for getting my sister's hopes up and dashing them.

Did you check the direct site?

Items that have been on the the sale page for a long time that disappear usually re appear sooner or later. I would bet it will come back. I think they do that to try create an urgency so the next time it comes back hopefully people that have been hesitating will jump on it thinking it is their last chance to get it. 

yeah I've seen that happen with things where the stock will fluctuate and play with my emotions. It's funny how I've seen this thing in the sale section for the longest time, put one in my cart, and get my kid put in bed. And miraculously the second I go to try to put my order through... POOF! It disappeared. I just wanted to get people settled into bed first which was obviously a mistake. I left the out of stock item in my basket just in case.

Yep they play with our heads big time in the makeup business. I'm not sure but it seems like they change the sale page up on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at least they used to but I haven't been monitoring it much lately. If it says "only a few left" never hesitate to order immediately if you want it. 

It wasn't low stock when I checked it yesterday so I thought I was cool for a couple hours at least. I just squeezed in an order, and now they're OOS again.

@RainbowRae in the past the sale section would update at around 6:30, 9:30, 12:30 and 3:30 am and pm... more so for 12:30 and 6:30.  Hope this helps a bit... for me it was usually like a minute or two after.

Thank You! I will remember that for next time I get myself in this situation.

It's sold out there too

Thanks @jen143xo whom posted on the Deals thread that the Smoky Palette is on sale!

http://www.sephora.com/naked-smoky-P398419?skuId=1724350&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap398419&om_mmc=oth-...

Oh I wish they would have done that for Canadian 😞

This isn't showing up in the sales section, but I noticed that there's a significant price-drop on my favorite cleanser, the Boscia Tsubaki cleansing powder.  When I repurchased in March, it was still at the original price of $36 USD, and now it's been reduced to $25 USD.  There's also a low-stock notice on the product page.  I'm REALLY hoping this is just a temporary un-advertised discount, and not warning signs of discontinuation!  

Boscia Orig Price.png

http://www.sephora.com/tsubaki-oil-infused-exfoliating-powder-P387068?skuId=1616416

I saw it on sale at SiJCP for $25, so im guessing its discontinuation 😞 or maybe they're doing a package change possibly?

@MlleCCThanks for posting about this! I checked after seeing this and it's been reduced on the Canadian site as well. I remember it used to be $47CDN and now it's $31CDN. I think I'll finally pick it up!

Idk if it's an accident or Sephora thought we wouldn't notice, but the UD Gwen palette is $29 now, instead of $25 (which it was for weeks). 

So, it's an anti sale!

I personally wasn't excited, but there's some new stuff in the sale section 

testing