Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Thanks. You do not need to tag me. I was using the up arrows to ask for a tag for her. As cute as this is, I do not need it. 

got it 🙂

Thanks guys! You are awesome!!!! Xoxox

Someone was waiting on this, but I cannot remember who. If anyone happens to remember who, please tag her.

It was me! But Im in Canada and we didnt get this yet again..I ended up getting it at ebay but would still get another if it shows up for us 🙂 Thanks for posting!

Bummer. Hopefully, you get some.

(User has opted out of the BeautyTalk community.)

So all the color choices are in one place. That's one reason I love palettes so much

Tons of good stuff just added!! UD Spectrum palette, Sephora Hakuhodo brushes, Stila, Tarte, PTR, and Josie M. - run don't walk!!!!

Anonymous Insider

I just bought two of the Sephora Hakuhodo Brushes. So excited to try them. I especially needed the highlighter blush. I hope I like them!

Had the Tarte eyeshadow palette in my cart. Went out for the day and whoops it was gone. 

Another lesson in "never wait on cosmetics!". 

I need to run away and not be tempted lol.

I didn't run away in time...

Got a Spectrum palette! This just made my morning!

Thanks for posting! I've been eyeing that palette for months. I have a gift card but still not sure if I *really* want it.

I noticed some of it starting to be added to the site yesterday. I find it interesting that they keep old stuff around for such a long time and then keep re posting them in the sale section a few times each year instead of blowing it all out at once. It seems like that some items would have an expired shelf life. BTW @beauty2sample Glad to see u 😍

It is shady....and yet when we purchase as customers..we are supposed to throw things out as they 'expire' lol 

I have always wondered about this as well.  I realize keeping something unopened will not make it expire so quickly, but at some point even that isn't going to work...

Just noticed the Bite Spring Fling set is in the sales section for $29 now.

http://www.sephora.com/spring-fling-set-P407126?skuId=1807726&icid2=search_sale_p407126_image

Just ordered! I've been eyeing Verbena and I love those little mirrors!

testing