Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

For all you Tarte fans: Several items that sold out during the last sale have been re-stocked in the sale section:

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.34.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.34.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.34.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-02 at 11.36.09 PM.png

Naked Flush palette in "Native" is back for $10. 

http://www.sephora.com/naked-flushed-P377706?skuId=1591866

1. sign up for an ebates account to get the 8% cash back
  2. sign up for a sephora account to get triple points on their site under your name for purchasing a fragrance this week
  3. get any fragrance valued at $25+ to qualify for the "kissme" promo code, which gives you a bag of fragrance samples + a nars lip pencil in pink or red

and i think the best value is their sephora fragance eau so luxe set, which is a bunch of samples and a certificate to buy a roller ball valued at $20.

i spent $26.50 including tax and i got $2.12 cash back, 75 sephora points (you can get perks starting at 100 points), 14 fragance samples, a mini nars lip pencil, and one rollerball perfume of my choice. 

Just spotted the Bite Mix and Mingle lip duo in Holly/Tannin in the sales section: Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 6.58.59 PM.png

Clicked on the link in the sale page and it says "Not Carried"...did I miss it?  :((((

These go in and out of stock as they open up online. I went into my store today, and they have a lot of duos, all priced at $10. If you'd rather not play the waiting game with online inventory, you can call your local store. They will hold it for 24 hours (to prevent it from selling out while you drive over).

Darn, my SiJcp doesn't have these on sale 😞

It looks like its out of stock now 😞

I checked and the URL (https://www.sephora.com/bite-beauty-bite-mix-mingle-P403441?skuId=1750488) and it refreshes to the dreaded URL indicating the item is no longer in stock: http://www.sephora.com/product/productNotCarried.jsp

Hopefully it comes back in stock! 

So i just checked this out... and i definitely dont need it, but i am majorly struggling with not buying it in the next  seconds!! lol

..and in Canada this palette was never to be seen again...

I'm sorry 😞 do you want me to send you one? I've never mailed to Canada tho

Awe that's sweet of you! No I'll be alright lol it's helping my low/no buy! Thanks for the offer though 😊

I know what you mean. OOS is A relief these days.

It's like...ohhhhh bummer :(.....sheeeew saved from another order 🙂

The SMASHBOX L.A. Glow: Prime/Bronze/Highlight Set must have been available as I seen it on the sale page. When I clicked on the thumbnail though it said the product wasn't available. Now it's completely gone from the sale page. I guess because I have been sleeping instead of stalking all night this is what happens. I do need to sleep Sephora! lol

Here is a picture of the wonderful UD Smoked Palette 🙂

s1434869-main-hero-300.jpg

Too bad it's not in Canada..

Evidence is my favorite blue shade ever, so I love this palette as well. 

is the picture of the palette showing up for you guys? I can't see it. I think I better stick with my day job LOL

4 Replies
testing