Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

This week, I've seen three shades of pencil eyeliner, definitely one shade, maybe two, of the tri-color eyeshadow, Chrysalis has popped in and out, again definitely one shade, maybe two, of the duochrome, one blush, and one bronzer.

Liquid autograph liner, Immortal lash and line kit, and one autograph pencil just popped up.

I have personally seen 1 bronzer, bellisima blush, on the road duo chrome, chrysalis palette, 3-4 mini eyeliner pencils, the kits pp mentioned ^^^, dreamer trio. And I saw devotion duo chrome on sale page but it was sold out when I clicked on it

I saw the three you mentioned pop up - here's hoping they'll release some of the eyeshadows - thanks.

Has anyone tried the Luna? I stopped using my Clarisonic a few months ago. Wondering if this is a good replacement. 

I switched from the Clarisonic to the Luna about 2 months ago and am thrilled that I did. I saw an almost instant improvement in my skin - particularly a reduction in clogged pores on my chin. I LOVE it. 

I have never tried it so I kept debating this morning and now the sets are sold out lol. I hope they put some more up! 

Sorry, but I don't know how to post a link to another thread on my smartphone. If you type clarisonic vs foreo in the BT search bar, you'll get a really good analysis on both devices from lylysa.

Thanks! I guess I tried just searching Luna so it wasn't popping up

Okay so the Vice 4- who thinks it's worth the sale on sale price of 36 Cad?

I'm really glad I didn't get this at full price.  There are some really beautiful shades in it, but I didn't love them all.  I can love them all for $31 at least 🙂

I just bought it! It's very pretty but I couldn't bring myself to buy it at full price, so $36 is a deal! 

Ya it is pretty. I bought the spectrum palette and other palettes but the shades in this are pretty and that's a really good deal! So tempting. And it's probably better to get it now while it's new instead of waiting for it to come back years later LOL

Exactly! The additional 20% off sold me. I also got the Josie Maran set 🙂 

These are my favorite finds currently in the sale section, they just added a lot!

SaleonSale.PNG

Those two Sephora brushes are staples of my collection, both high quality no shedding and apply powder products well (I don't use liquids).  I use the precision "foundation" for precise application of powder highlighter on cheekbones, when I don't want it smudging all over.

I LOVE Philosophy Microdelivery instant peel, I've been using it for years and years and years.  I've never seen it so cheap anywhere!  Non irritating even for my sensitive skin, but really powerful - mini peel gel in easy to use form, won't burn you, really love it.  Great intense quick pick me up for my skin.

Bliss Triple Ox Energizing mask - also a great quick pick me up that is a staple for me.  Gives me a glow every time I use it, and it's fun because adding a little water makes it foam up like crazy.  Just fun to use, non irritating, and gives me a quick mini facial - brightening, cleansing, toning.

I really want to play with the Aucoin book and I know his shadow contour powder is quite nice... can't decide though as I do NOT need any more highlight on contour items (I just bought two this week)....

I agree that this is always the best time to stock up on brushes!!! I got two of the Tarte brushes for cream contour & blush and the concealer brush.

I would buy more brush sets for gift giving if they would just put them back out on the sale page

http://www.sephora.com/vice-4-P400847?skuId=1744226

On sale for $39! I thought I read online last night this would only be in stores, but hey.. definitely grabbed this while I could.

And as Kay said, the code is live and working for Sale on Sale!

Vice 4 is actually on sale for only $27.30 on UD's website right now, with free ground shipping on all orders.

In Canada it seems to be 39 so Sephora is cheaper if you are Rouge!

Such a good deal. I know I didn't care for the shadows when I swatched them in store but the new price is making more sense now lol so now I'm tempted!

Nevermind...the decision was made for me...on the mobile site, it pops up "add to bag" at the bottom of the screen, but under the product, it says "out of stock."  I think I'm glad it's OOS.  I'm not as tempted by Sephora's price...even though with the 20% off it's just a few dollars more than UD's price.

Me too! I'm really struggling...especially with all the purchases I made during the Rouge sale...but $27.30 is a great deal...but how many of the shades would I use??!!  Maybe I should go to the no buy thread for support...or the deals to good to pass up thread.  🙂

1 Reply
testing