Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I caved =( lol...for Canadians to get a deal on anything is great...so at 37 bucks as opposed to like 70 I thought meh just get it..regret it later hahaha..no actually I hope I don't regret it =(

There a whole lot of new stuff that just went up in the sale section. And for those that are VIB Rouge, if you use the code EXTRAROUGE, you'll get the 20% off sale items now. Just put in an order myself so it definitely works! 

Thanks!

So, whats the new "regular" on the sales section?  Something has to take the place of the Emerald ring and lace lashes?

The Diva Pressing Iron has been there as long as the emerald ring and lace lashes. It is always $189, too. If they want to move them, they should lower the price a bit. I've seen it there since at least May of 2013!

The Josie Maran Model Citizen keeps disappearing and reappearing. It's pretty old stock.

That $5 scrunchie never seems to sell out. It may be the new item that will sit for a while, because it comes back every time it disappears.

Just looked through the sale section and absolutely nothing jumped out and yelled "BUY ME!!!!" Great for my wallet. It's pooped.

Hope those who are looking for deals find what you want! Happy shopping! 

I'm with ya.  Plus there's a couple of items coming out soon that I would rather spend my money on...

I'm on a no buy till Rouge Sale November 2016! No more room in my collection for anything (literally & figuratively). I have all areas covered. 

Oh and the Sephora Collection limited edition Scrunchie is back up!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ

image.jpeg

"Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1985 ... "  

Over 100 items added to the sale page for a total of 252 including a bunch of Tarte, makeup forever, Urban Decay and Smashbox 

only 75 items for us canadians ๐Ÿ˜ž

As usual we get little to no selection 

Yep. Was just coming here to post! Clearly, they were holding back for sale on sale

I wonder if this is all of the sale items or if they will keep adding and shifting back and forth as they seem to do on a regular daily basis

Vice 4 is on sale for 45cdn!!!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

why am i broke! :'( 

hoping i get gift cards over the next 2 days! and that its still there lol 

I bought the ABH Self-Made palette last month for my pops of color. They're colorful but not too in-your-face bright. Just perfect for what I need. The colors in Vice 4 look too OTT for my taste.

Vice 4 is 30% off on UD website right now $27.30

It was marked out of stock on U.S. when I looked at 7am est

cdn or us? 

Just checked and It's $39 on Canada 

1 Reply
testing