Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Spotted some new additions to the U.S. sales section:  makeup sets from MUFE and Perricone MD, skincare sets from Kate Somerville, Luna x Boscia, and Luna x Proraso, and the cute makeup bags that I keep seeing in hauls here on BT:

I came to post the Perricone set, you beat me MlleCC, you're good. I Am Dying to get that, can't tell you how badly I want to try it, really impossible to justify $$ :(even though you're getting a lot of products. 

I wonder how old the Perricone set is......would be a real drag to buy it and find it only has a short shelf life remaining. I remember someone telling me, and reading that some of his products expire rather quickly. Anyone know if that's true?

This looks like the same/similar set that some original 'vintage' BT gals got well over a year ago, think I joined just after the cut off date.

:(then, :(now. Anyone know for sure?

Gotta go check out Kate Somerville, missed that somehow. Thanks MlleCC. 🙂

Edit - KS is soooo tempting. Again, wonder about expire dates, but think it could be quickly used up, so maybe expire date not such a big deal in this case.

Canada's sale selection is such crap ...

baby-grinch.gif

BTW this is a good one!!! I love the Grinch ❤️

Lol thanks! Right when I seen it..I was like hey Chrismas time..I'm complaining and rolling my eyes...PERFECTO! Lol...

I'm so sorry that you guys have a bad sale section.

I know in general it's really bad for you guys because right before the VIB ROUGE 20% off sale I had my shopping bag all loaded up and then my Sephora web page somehow got changed to Canada and everything in my shopping bag was showing OOS. I practically had a heart attack. I thought everything had suddenly sold out right before my eyes and then I noticed it was on Canada and felt instant relief but then suddenly again I felt much sorrow for all of you guys. It was a huge eye opener to what you are going through.

Lol awe thanks! Glad you understand. Honestly it does suck. We never seem to have a good selection or if we get anything, it's gone in an instant (before we even blink or take a breath)...

Kevyn AUCOIN on sale!!!

image.jpeg

OMG what a good deal! This probably wasn't available in Canada right lol

I don't know if it was available in Canada. I'm afraid to change my page over to Canada to check things because then my page gets stuck in Canada fOr some weird reason and it's hard to get it to change back to USA. Was the newer K A Contoue Book II kit available for Canada?

No both contour palettes are gone I believe 😞 everything disappears from our site 

Scrooge moment. 😞

I have this contour book and I LOVE it. Even though the pans are a little awkward when it comes to sizing, the products are gorgeous and the value really is there. If I'm using a larger brush, then I use a smaller angled one and don't have any issues 🙂 

Literally just ordered this. Have book two as well. So excited!

I wish it was the other book. This one does not have the creams I want. I tried to purchase the other one three times. It was out of stock the first two times I checked. I was so happy it was in stock the third time. In the 20 minutes it took to finalize my order, it ran out.

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear you had so much trouble 😞 I've been purchasing the book II set with the creams from the Sephora store in my town and not on line (I bought a back up set and then one for a gift) I don't know why but I'm sort of crazy for that set

I love the Volume 2 as well! It's so nice...

It looks awesome and getting all of that for the price of the set totally justifies a back up. Makes perfect sense to me. 

Thanks for the mental back up 🙂 Sometimes I think I'm going a little over board but Kevyn Aucoin contour products has become my holy grail lazy day (almost every day lately) No makeup makeup look.

What is this sale on sale that you all speak of??? 

It starts Dec 25th till January 1st. You use promo code EXTRA20 to get 20% off on the sale products.

11 Replies
testing