Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I'm so glad UD spelled Wende the way they did. Otherwise, I'd think they stole a bunch of burgers and stuffed them in a palette.

That is how Wende Zomnir spells her name, so it would be weird to see it spelled any other way.

When is Sale on Sale?  And how much do they discount?

It's usually around the 22nd of December, until the 1st or 2nd of January, and as StephaniLynn answered, it's an additional 20%.

Sale on Sale is an additional 20% off of all sale items. 

Last year I scored a really good deal on a Clarisonic.

Discount percentage varies according to product but can be up to 70% I think. I know a while back they had UD Primer Potion for $10 and I grabbed two for backups cos those things aren't cheap ... although they last forever. For a while I incredulously thought UD was discontinuing it, but now I see it's back on Sephora's site. It was OOS for a while after the markdown.

So you can find some good deals on good stuff there. 

The UD priner was on sale due to a change in packaging (not sure about formula itself)

Ahhh OK. I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know!

It looks like a few holiday sets from MUFE, Josie Maran, and Korres were added to the sales section:  

I see new Clarasonic sets. 

Also are we going to go through something like the "Pantone Emerald Ring" thing where we track an item that's been on sale for ages and then keep waiting until someone buys it and it's gone from the sale page? 

Boy I am really late to this party...

My hair is IS a scrunchy 😜.

I guess I'm the only person here who has lived through all those decades and never used a scrunchy or watched sex and the city. I've been meaning to watch sex and the city for a long time tho but will never wear a scrunchy. 

I've always been a chop stick girl. A messy bun fastened with a chopstick. Get a lot of weird looks from people but oh well

I wore scrunchies all through the 80s, but not in my hair. Then it was gathering up the corner of a long t-shirt and putting the scrunchy around it. Totally bitchin' look, like fer sure. 😉 If you're too young to remember it, it was very popular for a while! 

Never watched Sex and the City though. Doesn't interest me in the slightest.

i think you being a "chopstick girl" is cool 🙂

Awe Thanks:) It started out by using a pencil to hold my bun together in school and then later decided I better add a little class to the look 😉 not that eating utensils are particular classy but I love my chopstick

I don't have thick enough hair to do that or i would too! Lol

I grew up in the 90's so there is no way I can ever wear a scrunchie again, but if if you are into them this one is on sale.

Screen Shot.png

Anonymous Insider

My moms dog in the 90's died from eating scrunchies. I use a silky type scrunchie at night so my hair doesn't kink from ties. 

That is really sad 😞

That is so sad!!!  How can I ever use a scrunchy again!

:'(  Poor doggie.

I still have more of these than I care to admit, but I can say that other than my Tigger one at Disneyland (yes, he's awesome), I have not worn any of these in a long time.

It reminds me of Jack and Carrie's argument on Sex and the City. I do not live in New York, but that episode was the day I realized my scrunchies were uncool.

testing