Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

http://www.sephora.com/gold-edged-brush-set-P397432?skuId=1693282

So pretty and I generally really like sephora's brushes 😄

Anonymous Insider

How did I miss this???! The matching bags and brushes are still available tho.

Quick Look

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Still Life Alchemy Traincase
Item 1695527 Size 14"w x 8.65"d x 9.25"h
$110.00 $59.00
This item cannot be shipped to the United States.

I've had this in my loves list waiting for the price to drop. It has been saying it cannot ship to the United States for a while now (always listed at $110). Since it was never released in Canada, I now wonder who saw it marked down to $59 and can actually purchase at that price.

I've been watching this on my loves list since it came out - also waiting for the price to drop. It was "permanently out of stock" for at least a month and then I noticed the price dropped while it was out of stock. I've never seen that happen before.

So bummed I missed it.

GORGEOUS.

Same here NC. It's been telling me it can't ship to US. I wanted this SO bad. 

I'm still crushed that this never made it on to the Canadian website. I was stalking it for 3 months in my Loves list and it never made it into the Canadian warehouse! 😞

This 8 pack of neutral hair ties for $3 if back in stock.

http://www.sephora.com/in-nude-hair-ties-P393119?skuId=1652577

Do not accidentally buy the smaller pack for more money if you're looking for an add-on item.

They're still $11 CAD on the Canadian site. 😞 These are my favourite hair ties too!

Calrisonic devices on sale.

Urban Decay's Ammo palette is in the sale section for $16!

I just saw this. Anyone have any opinions on this palette? Worth it? Shadows have good formulas/come off easily?

The Ammo palette was my first palette ever and I'm still using it. You can create tons of looks with every color, and there's not one color that I don't use. I've hit pan on half of them and even had to buy some of the singles, haha. I absolutely recommend, especially for the price!

Very worth it. Most of the colors are in the regular singles line. Funny though - this is actually the Ammo Shadow Box, the first version that was originally released as a LE. It was so popular they re-released the pallet as the Urban Ammo Eye Palette with different packaging and an eye shadow primer.

http://www.sephora.com/shadow-box-P395545

This one looks a bit different. 

That's not the one we're talking about.  The shadow palette you linked is pretty new.  The re-released one that Tirah is talking about is silver with a skull on it.  I believe they discontinued that one when they came out with the current "shadow box" that you linked.

Oooooh gotcha! I don't keep up too much with all of the changes, that's why I ask you ladies for some of your expertise! 🙂 

It's Urban Decay quality - I like their shadows but others may not. 

If you're looking to try UD shadows this would be a great palette to start with, given they have made sure to match the colors for a number of two color eye looks.  These are the same shadows in their other Ammo palette, so if you have that, you can pass.  Unless you want both the skull and the gun/flower designs.

I do like the quality of their shadows. I have Naked 2 and use it every single day! But I know that sometimes older palettes are different formulas/qualities and this particular palette doesn't have a real brush but instead those shadow applicators (don't know if there's a name for these), not too crazy about that, it looks kind of cheap. That's why I wasn't sure whether this is a great deal and a steal for $16 and totally worth getting or if it's lesser quality and that's why it's on sale. 

If you liked the Naked 2 and you like the colors in this palette, I would say it's definitely worth it!

Thanks! I think I'll get it 😉

Thanks! I just picked it up - the colors look so pretty and for $16...

1 Reply
testing