Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

never tried that many bliss products, but they always have good sales on their products at my nordstrom rack. any must have products??

My favorite Bliss products are: Bliss Hot Salt Scrub and the Grapefruit and Aloe Body Butter. If you decide to get the scrub, buy the kit. I bought that kit in December, but I have not yet tried the foot or body cream in it. The face mask was okay, but the one I tried may have been damaged. I need to try a second to get a true feel.

...was just coming here to say this! looks like they're clearing out all bliss stuff

This scrub is fabulous. Everyone needs to try it. Your skin will be so soft. I would buy this kit if I had not already spent enough money today.

http://www.sephora.com/be-spa-velous-P389058?skuId=1634724

I do love that cream but trying hard to resist as I need another scrub like I need a hole in the head.  And every time I try a new one I find myself thinking it's good but not as good as lush.  So far nothing has unseated Ocean Salt as my absolute favorite scrub of all time.

I have not tried the cream yet, but I will get to it eventually. I bought this kit when it first went on sale in December. I am out of the scrub and while I do not need any more scrub, I love this one. If this lasts in the sales section for a few days, I may pick it up. 

I always thought this was overpriced and said I would buy it when it went on sale (it was inevitable). Now, that it is finally on sale, I am over it. In case anyone else still wants it, here it is:

http://www.sephora.com/birthday-beautiful-set-P386633?skuId=1615137

Your post actually pushed me to finally take a closer look at this and order it - I'm in the market for a new powder and I had decided I need a clear lip liner like that. So, this fits the bill. Maybe I'll Put the eyeliner in the teenage niece pile 😛

Glad you like it, although I find it slightly funny the item I'd most want is the item getting passed to the teenager. I love purple eyeliner. Clear lipliners meld with any lipstick. I barely use colored liner anymore, which is a shame because I have at least 9-10 of them.

Oh! I love purple eyeliner! The problem is that I have several 😛 I have tons of the stila liners, the new MJ liner set, and almost all the KVD liners plus random others. Several purples among them. So, I can only justify this set for the stuff I don't have and figured I should be good and pass on instead of hoarding like usual LOL

I love when that happens. I obsess, wait, it goes on sale and I'm like, meh. 

I think it is because they took too long. Now, I have multiple clear lipliners, and the powder. I do not feel like spending $29 to try the makeup remover which people have reviewed as eye burning. While I always want more purple eyeliner, I broke my eyeliner no-buy recently and cannot justify doing it again.

Had they put this on sale 6-7 months ago, I would have pounced.

I kept looking at this set for months thinking it should be on sale by now. I was about to buy the mini powder last week since I'm doing a lot of traveling this month and next and decide to wait until the next day. I lucked out and this was finally on sale and figured for a few extra dollars I would try the other items.

Let me know what you think of the other items. For now, I am standing strong on passing.

So I finally got to try everything in the set. Since you already have purple liners and clear lip liners I would say you didn't miss out on anything.  I'm glad I spent the extra few dollars to try the set since I was buying the mini powder anyway, but the other items didn't wow me. The makeup remover did not sting and it did remove my gel liner easily, but even after wiping it off with a tissue and using a makeup wipe I still had mascara smears under my eyes. I would use it if it came with something, but wouldn't buy it on its own. The purple liner goes on really smooth and it lasted without a primer, but nothing spectacular about it. Just a purple liner in my opinion. And the lip liner I don't like. I have the Urban Decay one that I think works better.

Thanks for reporting back. I've held strong on passing. They should have placed it on sale sooner, and I would have purchased it.

There's a Lancôme mascara set up now, and some OCC brushes and a tinted moisturizer added.

Oh, and sephora brush cleansing wipes.

There is a new KVD Mini-Sinner palette in the Sale section:

http://www.sephora.com/P309915?skuId=1386150

yay, finally managed to get one on sale before it went out of stock!!

It's available now...

KVD little sinner palette on sale!!! Also some liquid autograph liners 🙂

testing