Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

I was planning on getting some items from the new UD collection direct, sold out. Sephora sold out. I'm like fine whatever, I ordered the MUFE Brush Book. I've been eyeing it for a while. 

UR Basquiat will be back.  It was just one of the 24 hour app exclusive like a week or so before the real launch. 

@sydtomato Yeah but I think those exclusive's and "limited time" but not actually limited time things are stupid. I'm too impatient. I'm better off with the brush book anyways I have enough eye shadow lol. 

Wasn't the UD Basquiat collection only sold through the Sephora app for a day? I was assuming everything would come back on the regular site in the near future. I kept going back and forth on whether I wanted anything, but ended up not buying because I'm more interested in the Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg collection. And I'm on a low-buy and only buying a few LE items per season!

@txcatx Yeah and it was available direct starting yesterday. It will be back but oh well. 

I think it's funny sephora sent me an exclusive 10% off email code for "thank you for being a regular at sephora" while the spring sale is on 😜 😜

now if only we can use 2 promo codes at a time....

I'm excited I found something at my local store that I thought I'd missed out on, the iridescent Frosted Light train case! And it was on sale so it only cost a little over $50 with the extra 15% off. **happydance**

If anyone's looking for it still, the Sunday Riley Sunday School kit is back in stock!

Thank you for posting! I picked up one ! Thanks again

IMG_2717.JPG

I promised myself I would only pick up 1-3 items. I couldn't resist. I ended up purchasing some new items to try and some I already have. Can't wait to get my package in the mail ☺️

Also If anyone has tried the benefit mascara, how did you like it? I'm hoping it works well 

I have roller lash and I use it frequently but I have mixed feelings about it - 

I have really really straight Asian lashes that don't hold a curl, and the Rollerlash seems to hold it throughout the day better than other mascaras. 

It also seems to smudge the least (though still will a little) under my eyes after a day of wear. 

However, the brush deposits a LOT of product with every swipe. This adds a lot of volume/length but it also makes it easy for "spider lashes." When it coats my lashes, it weirdly adds more product at the tip than the rest of the lash, so I end up using my tweezers to pull off the excess.  

I like it enough to keep using it, but don't consider it my HG. 

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the bumble and bumble hair primer! Use this everytime I curl or straighten my hair and it smells delicious! Plus, it leaves my hair looking so soft too.

I've used it and like it. I layer it with other mascaras (Lashfood primer and Smashbox X-Rated mascara) and don't notice any drooping or whatnot. I will say that the Rollerlash formula dries rather quickly, so if you're using it multiple times to build coats you may notice it's not the easiest to comb back through lashes after a while. I suppose that aspect is a positive to where it'll lock in curl if it indeed works well to provide lift to your lashes, but it's not the most buildable formula due to that.

I've tried the rollerball mascara and it's nice, but not a repurchase for me because it makes me eyelashes droop. My mom uses it and likes it though. She noticed it curled her lashes. @EmilyNewman

Sephora took too long to announce the sales so my funds disappeared lol. But I had plans on getting at least one item, but it was a LE and sold out last night. I found one on Ebay for about $12 more than normal price, if it goes any higher than that my loss and I'll add it to the Unicorn thread. 

Guess who was up late watching Youtube videos & placed two orders at 11:50 PM last night? THIS GIRL. I ordered the Sephora Set In Stone brush set, I had been eyeing it for a while and this seemed like the perfect time to order. I love anything marble and the acrylic case it comes with looks nice too. I almost ordered the Tarte brush set, but after watching and reading enough about them, I was turned off by them. I had told myself I was only buying one thing, until I quickly decided against that & placed a second order, buying the Korres Greek Yoghurt cleanser & the Sol De Janeiro body mist. This multiple time use code is T R O U B L E.

I have. Look for YouTube videos for eyeliner for my waterline. I cannot seem to find any that people recommend for the waterline that will not smudge and stays put. Any recommendations on a YouTube?

Hi, lilshopper1!

I'm not sure if your inquiry on eyeliner recommendations may be best answered within a response to another user's reply.

I've noticed this isn't the first time you've asked for a recommendation for a liner for the inner waterline as I've personally recalled chiming into at least two of your own personally created threads over this. By chance have you gotten to try out any of the products suggested to you in your other threads? 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Eyeliner-for-waterline/m-p/2752414#M93924

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Eyes/Eyeliner-for-waterline/m-p/2751339

You mention having sensitive eyes, but haven't shared if you know what components you are reactive to in order to allow myself and others to comb through ingredient lists better, so without knowing what may or may not cause irritation, your best bet may to be to start with formulas that are clinically tested by ophthalmologists, dermatologists, or are allergy tested.

If by chance you have tried all the suggestions made to your prior, can you please share with us your experiences with them (what worked/didn't work and what you liked/didn't like) so myself and others can then know more to gauge off of to make more recommendations? 

Also, to ensure that your inquiry gets attention directly, feel free to post back into your original threads as to bring them back to the front page so that way your post here won't get buried under the various other posts that may be contributing to this thread's subject matter direct or from responses garnered by other posts.

Well it looks like I'm offending you and it seems like you are out to get me for some odd reason? I am responding under your reply so I hope that's okay with you? Several people were mentioning YouTube videos I thought that might be a good starting point for me since I do not know what specific eyeliner would be Suited for directly on the waterline but I guess I will not be commenting anymore because every time I do you seem to be out to get me thanks for your help

I'm not offended by any means, lilshopper1. I'm merely pointing out practicing some common courtesy and to ensure you get the best assistance and attention to your inquiry.

If I were "out to get" you, would I honestly continue to inquire for more details to better assist in the threads you have posted and created? In order to make better suggestions and recommendations, myself and others knowing the most amount of information is beneficial in the plight to help you find an adequate eye liner.

From my previous exchanges with you, you've mentioned how you tend to have sensitive eyes, so I've asked multiple times if you are aware of what components you may be reactive or sensitive to. For example, if you respond saying you're allergic to ingredient X, then it would make the search for a liner simpler as I would know to avoid ingredient X in the search. However, I understand that not all folks are fully aware of the specific ingredients they may be allergic to, so in the interim, seeking products or brands that undergo testing may minimize the risk of irritation for you. I've recommended checking into brands like Tarte and Clinique, and have even shared other brands that do not contain aspects like sulfates, phthalates, and parabens that I've been told by clients have not been problematic with their sensitive eyes. 

I'm just curious if you've tried all the previous suggestions and what were you results with them. If you were to tell me you tried each and every one and none of them met your standards, then that would at least be knowledge for me to go off of to then research more and make more suggestions. If for any reason you haven't gotten a chance to try them out, then I would implore you to seek them upon your next trip in stores as a good starting place, and perhaps even speak with a Cast Member. I apologize if my voraciousness to seek more insight appears aggressive; however, my passion for all things beauty is very strong and I am just more than happy to apply any of the knowledge and experience I have with products to help make navigating the beauty world easier for others. 

There are so many people here in Beauty Talk that can attest to my attentiveness to others in their inquiries and threads that range from skin care, hair care, fragrance, and cosmetics. I also wish to respect Beauty Talk courtesy by providing gentle reminders of how multiple threads created for the same topic can create clutter and confusions (I state to anyone that I notice posting duplicate/multiple threads, as often they are newcomers and may not be familiar with Beauty Talk practices, so don't think I am singling you out or doing this in a mean manner). 

@lilshopper1 Hmm? I'm quite perplexed as to why you think you are offending @lylysa.  I have noticed that she has provided nothing but good advice and suggestions for you, yet it seems that YOU are the one getting offended for some reason?

The reason she mentioned to post under your original question is to prevent clutter in threads which are not related to the matter.  If you didn't find the help you were looking for, just bump the post you made so that it comes back up to the top.  No one is angry or offended by you, we are legit trying to help to a) increase productivity on the website and b) reduce clutter.

495 Replies
testing