Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

Does anyone know if the tote was just given to rouge? I am a VIB and was never offered one and wanted one. They refused to give me one. It's crazy as in past years totes were given out and several times I was given more than one. This years looked pretty nice but Sephora cast members acted like the things were made out of gold and denied to give me one. Seriously lol.

I think they try to cut cost and don't provide enough for the stores. Not long ago, when I first qualified for Rouge, you got the tote even with online order. A year later I think they only offered in-store purchase. One year, when I asked, a SA told me "sorry we only gave out the first day" I don't know what they've been thinking. If a person walking around with a Sephora bag, that is free advertising. 😉 Sephora Sephora!

I'm rouge and no one gave me one, but then again I forgot to ask for one.

They were advertised for rouge only this year.

Anonymous Insider

I just got my first Tom Ford lipstick- I waited for the sale forevvverrr. It's Casablanca and I love it.

@Anonymous I got my first Tom Ford lipstick during this sale too. I wore it today and it's wonderful. 

I did a lot of damage and became a rouge member but I am a bit annoyed about the back up orders. In the shopping cart it said there is a delay but not for flash shipping. Some of my orders even though it has been two days they haven't been shipped yet. I am going away on vacation for two weeks on Wednesday. I don't know if Sephora distribution centres work in the weekends. I hope I get the tracking numbers and get the packages by Tuesday. If not they will be outside waiting for two weeks. 

Go to the post office or USPS online and put a hold on your mail so it doesn't pile up.  When you get back from vacation go the post office and pick up all your mail.

Went to Sephora at Pacific Center to pick up a little splurge/impulse buy during the sale..

Got to the counter after a LOOOONG line up and the cashier asks me weirdly

"Did you receive an email recently?"

I told her yah, for the Rouge discount.

"Show it to me"

I couldn't get my phone to bring up the email, dang phone!! but I told her my email address.

She refused to give me the discount.

I walked away and didn't buy anything.

Nice Sephora.

Wow! Just wow! Sephora needs to clean up their act! Like seriously what the f???? Who does that? Like we have a sale going on, we see you are Rouge but we need proof that you received an email of this sale... what???? Not everyone gets emails and not everyone has a smart phone to pull up the email... I guess you could print it but geeze...

Image result for wut meme

Another reason to bring back the Rouge cards.... just saying

Um, what?!?  

That's ridiculous!  Last year the girl at the counter told me she couldn't give me the discount unless I told her I wanted it before she started ringing me up (like they expect some customers to be like "um, no, actually, I would like to pay more for that product today...").  

@Milou07 One of my stores is like that! And if you mention it after they start ringing you up, they roll their eyes & snap, "Now I have to start all over!" And they act like they are doing you a huge favor.

Ugh! That's the kind of service that send customers right into the arms of Nordstrom. Sorry you experienced that. Pretty mind-boggling. 

Sorry that happened to you. I would be so mad. Seem liked in-store purchase during the sales aren't that exciting anymore 😞 I haven't been in store for years since I have a toddler glued to my hip 😉 But yes it is so weird the way they operate. The other day when I waiting for my train, I saw a Sephora billboard about a brand new store opens right around the corner couple days back. I liked "wait, how come I didn't receive an email about this" lol Sephora probably doesn't want my money 😉

And they wonder why we shop online :S I'm sorry this happened to you @Insomniacmuffin and all the other BTers.

This happened to me last year, but it wasn't my local Sephora. I went in store today since I didn't feel like placing an online order (I wanted my crack goodies right away). After she scanned my card, I asked if she needed to see the email for the discount and she said no. Her tone was like "girl, I already know you get the discount". Which I liked because it showed she was competent and worked these sales before.

I don't know how they pick their cashiers, but I think a memo should be sent out to pick their best cashiers during the sale. No snobbish or secretive behaviour, especially during a hectic sales time. The point is to drive sales, not to deter customers away. If they have a points card, give them the discount 😉

When I went in to Park Royal on Tuesday, the cashier grabbed my printed email and wouldn't let me have it back. I'm going to have to print out another one to pick up the rest of my list, since ebates sucks right now and there's such a huge delay on shipping. The counter staff really acted as if they were doing me this tremendous favour by allowing me to use the promised discount. 

I'm so sorry you had to deal with this @Insomniacmuffin!  They lost quality business all because they wanted to engage in shenanigans. 

The Sephora sales happen like clockwork every April/November and in each case everyone who has signed up for the BI program receives some sort of discount.  Anyone should be able to go to the store, provide the necessary info to bring up their BI account and receive their respective discount without even asking.   

Spoiler
Is it me or do nearly all the SiJCPs have terrible phone service?  There are 2 local SiJCPs I frequent and both have terrible service with no such issues in other areas of those respective malls 🙄.  Fortunately the 1 I visit most often will accept screenshots and/or the info to pull up my BI account.

I am curious to know if they do this because they genuinely believe its some secret sale that only certain customers are eligible for or if it's an intentional attempt to maximize their profit margin by not applying the sale automatically 🤔.

I genuinely feel like they're trying to maximize profits by not giving the discount automatically. It's definitely no secret; there were signs everywhere at my sijcp. I feel like they hope people will forget to ask or not realize until they've left that they didn't get the discount. Perhaps it's a negative Nancy perspective, but I don't see why else an overly advertised sale would refrain from automatic discounts. @ElleElleG

They had signs about the sale up in your store?? You're more than likely right though!  Especially since this isn't a new phenomenon with their stores/SAS @pinyo

Totally not. And they wonder why we prefer shopping online. 😄 i respect their need to maximize profits; it's a competitive industry/business after all. But their tactics really upset me (and evidently many others) 

ah well! They do have some great brands haha @ElleElleG

testing