Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

That is so frustrating and completely unnecessary! It's a huge failing on corporate's fault that each store offers such wildly different experiences. I can't even imagine the memo to the managers that would result in this sort of behavior. It's clearly a general code, what's with the secrecy and snobbishness? 

In contrast, my local store in Boston is consistently friendly and helpful. I went a day or two after the first day for Rouges (to get those silly play card points) and got something small. I wasn't even going to dig around in my giant bag for the card, but the SA herself told me about the 15% off, then pulled out the tote (which I already got the first day). I let her know that I'd already gotten mine, but she insisted I take it! And then some free samples, all for a purchase under $20.

Wow - something similar happened to me. I went in there to purchase something and asked the cashier if they had any tote bags left. She got super awkward and was like um.. tote bags,,? i was like yes, for the Rouge sale. She was like do you have your Rouge card? So I showed her it.. then she asked to see the email. My phone also would not load the email, only the subject line. She would not give me the discount until the email loaded.. so we stood there very awkwardly for a few minutes waiting for my phone to load. Finally I was like - look, you can see the subject line, I clearly got the email.. Then she was like okay fine, I will do it for you this time. and acted like she was doing me some huge favor by giving me the 15% off and the tote bag. 

Seriously? 

OMG, I KNOW!!! They're being SO AN*L (wth, apparently that word isn't okay!?!? What's with all the censoring?) this year. Our accounts say if we're rouge or not...it's not like an email can't be faked either. SO DUMB! And it's starting to really upset me. I went into an Sijcp and my normal girl had the day off. Someone else helped me and I was like wait...my rouge percentage please. Oh...okay. I need the email. And it legit took me 5 minutes to find the freaking email. I felt so bad holding up the line. I love how they don't even ask if you're any form of insider since they're trying to refrain from giving out the discount (so it feels). At least give 10% off without people having to ask. 

I know the SAs can't help it. They're just following policy. But corporate needs to stop this nonsense; it's really rubbing customers the wrong way and making me extremely tired of their money hoarding tactics. 

that sucks. I don't know why it's such a big deal to them when they've been advertising all over that this sale is going on. I had something similar happen in the past. The girl at the register asked a manager about it and the manager said to make sure I had the email and to not offer the promotion to people unless they brought it up themselves and had the email. 

I had something similar happen to me at my normal Sephora - I left the card in my car and this SA was giving me a hard time because I couldn't find the email with the bar code on it. Finally another SA walked up and said "here just scan this." I have my red Rouge card and you can clearly see I'm a Rouge once you scan it. The SiJCP near my place of work is on par with what they did to you though - no physical discount card no discount and they try to keep it! You have to argue with them that it's not a one use only deal. SMH sorry that happened to you.

This happened to me last year and it was honestly so frustrating. I don't get the point of membership if that isn't enough to apply something as simple as a sale.. especially a sale that's storewide and literally everyone knows about. 

That's crazy!  I asked the SA and manager at my Sephora ahead of time if they would give me my 10% because I forgot to bring in my card from the mail and never got the email, and they had no problem what so ever with giving me my 10%

Wow. How rude. Sometimes I think these people are on a power trip. -__- 

That is so ridiculous. She's acting like this sale is some secret, exclusive club. It isn't. If you have some type of membership you get a discount. It's that simple. 

-_-

She wouldn't even give you the discount after verifying your Rouge status? Oye......

And how odd for her to pose the question of the promo. "An email recently" could have virtually been any email from Sephora (just recently I got one about top sellers and another about setting up a Play date). How vague.

It was all very hush-hush "Do you know the secret password" kinda thing.. and it wasn't just me. The cashiers were doing it to all the customers - which I know because I stood on the side trying to get my email to work and am super-nosy-pants listened in on other conversations.

I get that they don't want to just go around applying 15% off to just anyone's account, but if you're clearly show casing phone issues while still making the effort to pull up the email and you've verified you were Rouge while also confirming you are aware there was a discount sent via email to members then I don't know why they weren't willing to work with you or even offer to hold your items in case you wanted to step outside the store so reception could pick back up.

Sorry that happened to you 😞

Alright. The damage has been done. Here is everything I bought during the sale. I bought more than I meant to, but....I regret nothing. 😛 

ETA: apparently I have a bronzer addiction.

shopping.jpg

I also bought the TF Terra but the giant size. I'm bad 😞

If I hadn't bought another 2 bronzers I would have jumped on the giant Terra as well 😄

Ooh nice haul @Asche! And congrats on re-rougeing 😉

Thanks @AshleyYVR! I didn't want to re-rouge this year, but I've come to accept it. May as well enjoy my brush. 😄

@Asche, @Insomniacmuffin,

That's exactly how I look at it, might as well enjoy "the Brush of Shame!"

Very nice haul @Asche I've been wanting to try that Tom Ford bronzer.

Thanks @AMK721! That bronzer had been on my wishlist forever. With summer almost upon us I couldn't resist grabbing it.

That PTR glycolic moisturizer is really nice. I used it for a long time before I went on a glowtion kick and bought a jillion of them. When I finally use up a couple I think I'll go back to using the PTR.

I love it. I've been using it daily for about a year and my skin has never looked so good. 🙂

2 Replies
testing