Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

[ Edited ]

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

[ Edited ]

I'm not offended by any means, lilshopper1. I'm merely pointing out practicing some common courtesy and to ensure you get the best assistance and attention to your inquiry.

If I were "out to get" you, would I honestly continue to inquire for more details to better assist in the threads you have posted and created? In order to make better suggestions and recommendations, myself and others knowing the most amount of information is beneficial in the plight to help you find an adequate eye liner.

From my previous exchanges with you, you've mentioned how you tend to have sensitive eyes, so I've asked multiple times if you are aware of what components you may be reactive or sensitive to. For example, if you respond saying you're allergic to ingredient X, then it would make the search for a liner simpler as I would know to avoid ingredient X in the search. However, I understand that not all folks are fully aware of the specific ingredients they may be allergic to, so in the interim, seeking products or brands that undergo testing may minimize the risk of irritation for you. I've recommended checking into brands like Tarte and Clinique, and have even shared other brands that do not contain aspects like sulfates, phthalates, and parabens that I've been told by clients have not been problematic with their sensitive eyes. 

I'm just curious if you've tried all the previous suggestions and what were you results with them. If you were to tell me you tried each and every one and none of them met your standards, then that would at least be knowledge for me to go off of to then research more and make more suggestions. If for any reason you haven't gotten a chance to try them out, then I would implore you to seek them upon your next trip in stores as a good starting place, and perhaps even speak with a Cast Member. I apologize if my voraciousness to seek more insight appears aggressive; however, my passion for all things beauty is very strong and I am just more than happy to apply any of the knowledge and experience I have with products to help make navigating the beauty world easier for others. 

There are so many people here in Beauty Talk that can attest to my attentiveness to others in their inquiries and threads that range from skin care, hair care, fragrance, and cosmetics. I also wish to respect Beauty Talk courtesy by providing gentle reminders of how multiple threads created for the same topic can create clutter and confusions (I state to anyone that I notice posting duplicate/multiple threads, as often they are newcomers and may not be familiar with Beauty Talk practices, so don't think I am singling you out or doing this in a mean manner). 

@lilshopper1 Hmm? I'm quite perplexed as to why you think you are offending @lylysa.  I have noticed that she has provided nothing but good advice and suggestions for you, yet it seems that YOU are the one getting offended for some reason?

The reason she mentioned to post under your original question is to prevent clutter in threads which are not related to the matter.  If you didn't find the help you were looking for, just bump the post you made so that it comes back up to the top.  No one is angry or offended by you, we are legit trying to help to a) increase productivity on the website and b) reduce clutter.

Thanks for the pat the on the back there, @sabrinas! Smiley Happy

I guess a side effect of being on BT so much is remembering so much of the threads I post in and contribute so I happen to remember when topics/matters get brought up by individuals I responded too. Smiley Tongue *hand raised as a self-professed BT addict*

Youtube videos are deadly. I did all my shopping yesterday, then watched a video this morning and ended up buying one of the new Hourglass bronzers and a Marc Jacobs eyeliner. Smiley Very Happy No more youtube videos for me.

I agree! I haven't watched any YouTube videos...yet.  I don't need the added temptation haha.  There's something about when everyone is excitedly talking about all their stuff that makes me lose my rationality.

I second that. I needed the cleanser, that was a repurchase that I absolutely need in my life. The brushes were more of a kinda need/ kinda want. I have been looking for more eye brushes and that set was just calling my name.. As for the body mist, that was just an ehhh, why not buy.

[ Edited ]

I went to a SiJCP today. I was shocked to see the two things I wanted most in stock! Fairly plentifully in stock even! ...for the Favorites set anyway.

They had the "Let Love Glow" SiJCP Favorites set, and the "Love, Bite Lip" multistick + gloss set in the pink tin.

All the pink Bite tins are pre-dented so you don't have to worry about messing them up. I know this because I examined all three of them. lol.

Edit: I went back the next day, lo and behold, fresh and plentiful Bite sets in completely undented pink tins. I grabbed one and will be returning the dented one. The gloss had some cloudiness on it clear plastic body too. I didn't check yet but I'm hoping the replacement set will be free of that defect as well.

The "Let Love Glow" has a $42 retail but it rang up at $36 so after the 15% discount it was 30.60 plus tax. It is such a good set too.

I was not offered any tote, but maybe they don't have them at SiJCP?

I also got some clearance bath and body stuff and a clearance concealer brush, and I picked up the SiJCP $26 version of the Sun Safety Favorites set.

If anyone wants to check out the SiJCP favorites sets, sorry I'm lazy to put in pics and stuff, but NouveauCheap has a whole entry on them which she posted within the past week or so.

I made my sale purchase earlier today. I don't intend on buying anything else since I'm on a low buy. I got the Alterna root & scalp stimulator for my mom to give as part of a Mother's Day gift, and the Tata harper purifying cleanser. I got a sample of this in the cult beauty goodie bag and I really like it. This will be my new pm cleanser

I can't be the only one that wants to buy something from the sale but don't have anything in mind to purchase.

I'm the same. 

I already have extras on the skincare products for daily uses. Anything else is just makeup that I don't need. But the sale is still very tempting.

@Sophiaaax3 You're not alone! I'm still trying to figure out what to buy or if I should just skip the sale altogether. 

Being a responsible adult this year Smiley Wink I NEED foundation/sunblock and face cream. 

Viseart Eyeshadow Palette VPE10 Warm Neutral Mattes
ITEM 1916717
SIZE 0.84 oz/ 24 g
$80.001$80.00

AMOREPACIFIC Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 102 Light Pink
ITEM 1763911
SIZE 1.05 oz
$60.001$60.00

SUNDAY RILEY Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
ITEM 1794148
SIZE 1.7 oz/ 50 g
$65.001$65.00

MAISON MARGIELA ’REPLICA’ Fantasies: Dancing On the Moon Maison Margiela REPLICA Fantasies: Dancing On the Moon - 0.04 oz/ 1.2 mL / Sample
ITEM 1928910
$0.001$0.00

SHOW BEAUTY Pure Moisture Shampoo Show Beauty Pure Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner / Sample
ITEM 1922830
$0.001$0.00

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Packette Duo / Sample
ITEM 1910934
$0.001$0.00

After a lot of adding and editing, this is what I got:

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 8.29.38 PM.png

Here's what i stocked up on for the vib spring sale!

makeup.JPG

My list after all the changes the past few weeks. Has anyone used the products below? Would love to hear your thoughts before I purchase.

My skin is dry and sensitive to redness/irritation. I know I love the bite lipstick already!

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.08.08 PM.png

[ Edited ]

I have used the Coola Mineral Face. It reminds me of the consistency of Porefessional. The tint looks dark buts ends up very sheer (I'm a pale person). I like it a lot.

Can't tell which Bite lipstick you are getting, but I love Amuse Bouche in general, it really stays in place compared to some. You can't rub your lips together to redistribute it (in my experience), it will disturb the finish, sort of ball up or chalk up or something. You can put a gloss or balm over it though if you feel you need to touch up after a while.

Or put more of the original lippie on I guess. I never rarely carry my lipsticks around with me.

@xcicee

Thanks a lot @gingerleigh <3 I have been trying to find a sunscreen that works for me before summer. My skin seems to react to everything and the mineral sunscreens I've tried leave a white cast (I am pale too). I am definitely looking forward to receiving this. I just added the tinted stick to my list too after seeing it came to sephora today! 

Yes it is the Bite Amuse Bouche Smiley Very Happy I have a mini set and I really love the formula. I just missed out on the Tatcha Cherry Blossom trio today so I might try and get a similar color from Bite! The hardest part is finding a color that will be flattering on me Smiley Happy 

ohh I see, good luck on your quest! 

I got home and checked out BeautyTalk and immediately felt sad about missing that Tatcha set. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks @gingerleigh I will definitely need it! 

I hope the Tatcha set comes back, my friend pointed out that it's not labeled as LE on their site Smiley Very Happy

Kept my list pretty simple this time! A little bit of a splurge since Iv only bought a couple of items since the beginning of the year Smiley Happy Can't wait to try some new items and a couple of repurchases! 

IMG_9691.PNG

Topcashback is 5%. I've used them many times and they are legit. If anyone wants a referral just pm me.