Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

The 15% off Spring sale is around the corner... can I get a drum roll...

THE ROUGE SALE IS APRIL 18TH - 24TH!!! I HAVE THIS CONFIRMED

What's on your list?

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.52.31 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-27 at 10.40.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-01 at 11.09.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.54.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 2.15.18 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.43.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.48.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 3.08.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.54.11 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 10.57.44 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-14 at 10.30.55 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.44.32 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-05 at 3.17.04 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-16 at 1.47.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-29 at 10.41.25 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.26.47 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.24.59 AM.png 

PRODUCTS THAT ARE MAYBES...

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 10.39.36 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.50.58 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-04 at 11.58.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-30 at 12.14.28 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-15 at 2.52.09 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-03 at 10.35.10 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.09.32 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-04-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.35.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-22 at 11.34.59 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.13.05 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-09 at 1.05.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.51.35 AM.png

Re: Sephora 15% off Spring Sale

Yesterday I decided to shop in stores because I wanted to swatch some concealer and lip shades in person and in the process had to pick up the Lancome lash primer for a friend as it was sold out online. 

I went to a SiJCP location after the main Sephora store in the mall was out of everything I needed expect the lash primer and my experience was less than pleasant to say the least. 

I go into the SiJCP location, notice two employees just chatting about, no greeting and no acknowledgement from them what so ever, but whatever. I knew what I needed, knew where it was, found the items, and made my way to the cashier. At the register, an employee was on the desk phone so I waited patiently. She didn't look up to acknowledge me once, and when she hung up she just grabbed my items on the cash wrap and begun ringing them up without saying a word to me. I had to then state I had my Rouge card and the 15% promo email (the last few emails I got from Sephora merely said "Show this email in stores" with no SKU code available) and she asks me for a SKU. I state the verbiage merely requires me to show the email and how I had received that in multiple emails, but she kept insisting on a SKU. I manage to find some older emails with a SKU and hand her my phone. After taking the time necessary to type everything in, I notice a Kate Somerville ExfoliKate 100 point perk and ask her if I could redeem for it in this transaction. That gets handled, I pay, and leave.....only I felt something was off. I look at my receipt and sure enough, nothing is discounted. I'm looking over and over the receipt again just to be sure as the SiJCP receipts look different than the actual Sephora receipts, but I can't find any mention if a discount so I turn back to the store. 

I go back to the Cast Member who rang me up (she was still at the cash wrap) and state that I didn't notice any discount and she immediate jumps in with a "It got taken off." I tell her how I looked over my receipt and she again jumps in, this time saying how the SiJCP receipts look different than the regular Sephora ones but that the discount definitely took off. At this point I take out my receipt and show her, even taking out my phone to pull up the calculator and add up everything as listed and boom, it matches the total sans any discount. She's taking a long hard look at my receipt and at this point another girl is at the register ready to be rung up so I said that if she wanted to ring up the sale first I don't mind waiting, but that comment wasn't acknowledged (the Cast Member didn't even bother to look up at the girl standing there). Another Cast Member comes up to ring her up and the one I'm working with huffs and puffs a bit before saying she has to refund everything and re-ring it up and try the discount again. I ask if she needs my Rouge card and for me to pull up the promo SKU again but I'm met with not a single word. She's just typing and clicking away at the register to where I go and repeat myself (trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she just didn't catch what I said), and once more, no acknowledgement. So I'm standing there waiting for this to go through and the girl who's getting rung up tells the Cast Member how she's thinking of the Kate Somerville point perk and asks if it's any good. The guy goes "It's...uhh...." and then darts his eyes around like he's trying to either come up with something to say about the product or avoid saying he doesn't like it. Finally he goes "It's an exfoliant" as if that will somehow offer insight on whether or not it's any good. I decide to jump in because why the heck not, and because my return/sale issue is still going on, and I tell her how I like that it serves as a dual-phase exfoliant with alpha hydroxy acids and silica beads for a chemical and physical exfoliating treatment, how it can be left on skin for 1-2 minutes before being rinsed off, and that I've cashed in points right now for it. She smiles and excitedly says she's going to go for it. By now my Cast Member explains that because she rang the discount first and then had to go back to add my point perk, it cancelled out the discount in my original transaction. Things get resolved, but sheeshhhhh, this is enough of a reminder why I do not need to be shopping in stores. 😞

^^ This is why I hate shopping at SiJCP's. This is basically every transaction I've ever had inside one. I worked CS for quite a few years in high school and college so I know that it's not going to be sunshine and lollipops every time, but this happens waaay too frequently inside SiJCP's. That's why I hate it when they come out with a great Sephora favorites set - I loathe going into one. My normal Sephora is 90% fine, but I have to have an extremely important borderline emergency to go into an SiJCP. I'm sorry you had that experience :(.

Thanks, niki172!

In my head I was all "KABOOM! YOU'RE WELCOME!" after I pretty much "sold" the girl on the ExfoliKate perk. I felt couldn't resist the opening to jump in like a BT thread! Hahaha!

@lylysa. I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I recommend you to fill out the survey on the receipt and be specific about who and what happened! 

Yeah, I'm intending to! I remember the Cast Member's name too who rang me up. It blows because I've worked so many years in customer service/retail and I know what it's like to have a bad or an off-day, so I never go into any place expected to be waited on hand and foot or to be pampered and held in high regard. In fact, what I look for in terms of service when I do shop is pretty low. The last few times I went into the solo-Sephora stores they'll at least ask if I'm a Beauty Insider, tell me my points accumulated, and ask if I want to redeem for anything, but this trip inside SiJCP just seemed like the girl was copping an attitude and getting defensive when I came back to mention the missing discount. I get it, this is probably "just" some retail job to her and it's "whatever", but why in the heck does she need to convey a "Ugh, you're inconveniencing ME by making ME do MY job" persona. My bad that I caught a mistake because I'm a diligent shopper and dared bring it back to your attention! 😛

Not exactly a happy camper that my rouge customer status has earned a mere 15% off discount? I for one did not spend nearly the amount I would have if I had a 20% discount and I think I will be less and less likely to continue purchasing from Sephora and more inclined to shop elsewhere. There are plenty of great online stores offering great products also offering discounts higher than 15%!

Ulta gave me 5X points on Urban Decay purchases and 20% off. What did Sephora offer? A mere 15% and no point multiplier for Rouges. 

I was just reading about how people were asked for the discount email. I had my card and the SA inside a Sephora JCP took mine and never gave it back. Of course I didn't realize until I got back to work and didn't even bother going back. When I went back, the SA said that everyone has a unique code that's why they are asking us for emails. If we show our Rouge card, that should be enough! So irritating!

On the first day of the sale when I went to the freestanding store, they kept my card as well. Later that week.I went to SiJCP mainly for things I needed for an out-of-town trip. I showed them my email on my phone and they were able to find a way to apply 15% off my purchases.

So weird! why would they keep your card? i also thought that there was no unique code but that all Rouges were entitled to the discount by virtue of being Rouge?

I was in a Toronto store and asked at the cash desk if they needed to see the email and they said no, that the Rouge card was enough.

This is why I never show the card anymore- I make multiple copies of the email and just present my code that way. I  had a SA tear up my card after I used it and the sale wasn't even over yet.

So just got an email reminding me the sale ends today. No 2x the points for rouge... Bravo Sepohra... B R A V O!

clap.gif

See Captain Picard face palm was totally called for after all unfortunately:

Related image

Hahahaha! Yeah, the email was quite a disappointment.

raw.gif

This thread is cracking me up, thanks for the laughs.

On a side note, yeah it sucks we haven't been offered double the points.

200.gif

Me when I opened my email this morning

Bad move Sephora.... 😞

I also got a reminder email that I am a mere $51 away from rerouging.. Well that won't happen today!

Image result for disappointed head shake gif

Lol!!! @Asche you must have psychic powers because this was the exact reaction I had to the 2x points for BIs only. 

495 Replies
testing