cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora $15 OFF Surprise!

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.11.03 PM.png

What did you get? I'm trying to decide what I should get with it...

Debating between these items... what do ya'll think?

I already have soooo many things that there isn't much left on my wishlist.

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.52.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.56.21 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 9.21.45 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.55.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.26.19 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.25.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.25.12 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.23.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-27 at 12.03.24 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.20.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.30.45 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.59.08 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 9.02.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.22.17 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.47.07 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.21.03 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.53.46 PM.png

Re: Sephora $15 OFF Surprise!

The $15 off of $50 renewed my Rouge Status and broke my 3 1/2 month Sephora no buy.

IMG_4521.PNG

I bought the two new Stila liquid metal shades that came back in stock on the last day! 

Is anyone else having issues with their orders not shipping yet? I placed an order like waaay in the morning on the 27th for a Formula X item that I snagged in stock, and that was shipped and delivered already.

Then later on the 27th (still in the morning), I managed to snag something else that I've been wanting and used the coupon. But that order hasn't shipped yet? It's been four days. (Edit: Just got a shipping notification for this one lmao)

I bought something else on the 28th, and item that I also managed to snag since it's been going in and out of stock. That one's been three days and no shipping yet. 

I don't think the items are out of stock, or else I would been notified already. Are you guys orders taking a while too?

well I ordered the UD heat palette and a stila glitter but of course the UD sold out, so I missed out on my coupon which was why  ordered it in the 1st place ..... sigh ( I knew it was too good to be true, curses coupons)

it looks like the UD is back in stock now, but the coupon is expired right? @michelle164

yep, plus they took off like $3 off my stila order, I guess thats something 

Next time I wont fall for a coupon XD

I did not get the email. Was it sent to a select group?

Add me to the list - rouge member for 2 years and I didn't receive this promo  :'(

I didn't either, nor did my best friend who's also a Rouge. I happen to stumble upon it here in the community on the very last day. Le sigh.... I started having trouble with sephora emails about two years ago, I thought it was fixed as I now get emails almost daily...not sure why I didn't get that one 😞

I didn't either! 😞

I am currently trying to get the Husband to start a skincare routine. Found him an anti-aging serum and a travel container for toner. I am in LOVE with Jack Blacks Double Duty Moisturizer and Facial Scrub! So I'm hoping the serum lives up to what we are expecting(aka me)! So why not use the $15 off on that? It's $62 😞 

Capture.PNG

IMG_4548.JPG

My gift to me came!!! It's smells heavenly imo. So glad I chose to use the promo on this. Now of course I want Sinner to have a matching set 😂

Oh this bottle is so pretty!! I'm going to have to try this scent!! 

Beautiful bottle 💕 looks so pure!

I splurged and got something I've been wanting for some time! I hope the shade is correct!

June Reward.jpg

You must tell me how you like the foundation once you try it! I've been dying to try...lol but the price tag!

Also, I find it very weird that the coupon came up as a "June Reward", maybe sephora is planning to make this a monthly/bi-monthly thing? Heck, I'm good if they made it a quarterly coupon 😛

@buzzbee3 I certainly will! I always give my honest thoughts and opinions. I will not be holding back on GA LS given its high price tag! I've already received it, and the colour is a perfect match. But haven't had enough time to test the wear and finish.

I was surprised as well! I'm pretty sure they're testing out a coupon system to compete against Ulta. As a Canadian, I don't have the pleasure of experiencing Ulta (other than online, but yikes the exchange rate!), so I really appreciate this Heart

I ended up getting Young Adonis cream shadow from Tom Ford..I've been drooling over it for a while so it was time. Such prettiness! 

I got the Drunk Elephant baby facial for my friend. She loved it after sampling and really wanted it 🙂 #beinganicefriend 

Ugh, I didn't get a chance to check my email for a few days due to a family health situation and missed this 😞

149 Replies
testing