cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora $15 OFF Surprise!

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.11.03 PM.png

What did you get? I'm trying to decide what I should get with it...

Debating between these items... what do ya'll think?

I already have soooo many things that there isn't much left on my wishlist.

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.52.06 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.56.21 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 9.21.45 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.55.46 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.26.19 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.25.43 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.25.12 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.23.05 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-27 at 12.03.24 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-03-05 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.20.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.30.45 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.59.08 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 9.02.02 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.22.17 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 11.47.07 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.21.03 PM.png

Screen shot 2017-06-26 at 8.53.46 PM.png

Re: Sephora $15 OFF Surprise!

I did not get this email and I'm so bummed! I hadn't checked the forums in a little bit and missed out. I have a ton of emails from Sephora but none with the $ off. Ahhh!

I picked up 2 Laneige Water Sleeping Masks for exactly $50! 🙂 This is one of the only creams my husband will actually use so yay for saving money and encouraging him to take care of his skin! I am sad that this brand isn't available at Target anymore though!

I picked up the Jo Malone Poptastic Orange blossom.

I got Naked Heat, but for some reason I didn't get notified of this. I just contacted customer service because -- Boo! on missing out! I would have gotten something else, too!!! LOL! Love the pics!

Decided to stick with a product I know I love... 

Screenshot_20170629-033936.jpg

The multisticks are my new obsession! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that tries to make it as close (or exactly) to $50 before using the coupon 😄

I ended up getting a few different things for my mom and myself while I had the chance and a discount. I'm especially looking forward to the Sephora mascara sample kit as you get a full sized mascara coupon as well! 🎉 IMG_0363.PNG

I was going to splurge and get something pretty for myself, but I decided to be more reasonabl. So I bought Ouai Wave Spray since I'm running low plus two small gifts for friends - I got the 5 ct DDG alpha beta peels for one and the little set with 2 Tarte mini lipglosses for another.

I ended up going with the splurge item and bought the KVD Saint perfume. I'm so excited to try it out but even if it doesn't smell great to me I loooove the bottle!! It's going to look so pretty on my vanity. And theeeeeeen because I've been ordering it for almost a year I think? I went on Hum Nutrition's site and signed up for the subscription service. No sense in not saving some money since I'm pretty well hooked on their superfood mix and the Flatter Me and Daily Cleanse.

If it's anything like the past KVD Saint perfume I don't think you'll be disappointed! 

What a nice surprise (for those who were able to redeem)! I didn't get the email, but saw the promo code posted on BT. 

I was able to get two of the newest pink shades of Fresh lip balm for my wedding later this month. (My lips freckle easily, so spf lip products are much needed.)

Thank you, Sephora!

@Heatoyos1 Best wishes for your upcoming wedding! I hope you love the new Fresh shades 🙂 

@kso1225 Awww, thank you so much! I tried Blossom in store on my hand (and it may be too light), but I'm hoping that the newest color Candy will be perfect. Either that, or my makeup artist will just blend two shades. 

I got the abh x Nicole glow kit! I have way too many highlighters than I ever need, and yet I haven't tried any of the abh ones. So excited!! 

Thank you for sharing the code! For some reason, I don't receive Sephora emails anymore...maybe it's the universe telling me to spend less on beauty....a good thing for my wallet 😄

I finally picked up Viseart's Petite PRO palette and some Formula X nail polish to make and even $50.

Spoiler
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Pretty bummed because I went to use this and was told that I must be logged into a VIB Rouge account and spend more than $50 to qualify. I'm definitely still Rouge and had more than $50 in merchandise in my cart. Boo

I had the same problem. Tried it several times yesterday and never did get it to go through. Oh well, I'll just spend that money elsewhere! 

The email I got stated it's only valid until 6/28. If it was midnight PST then it should be valid until 3am EST, 6/29, but it may have ended?

It's still 6/28 where I am... and I first tried it before 12am Eastern time so I don't think it's that.

Hmm, I placed my order using Chrome. Maybe try delete all the history/cookies or logging out/logging back in? or call?

That's all I can think of >.< good luck!

Well I hauled my butt out of bed and tried it in Chrome, IE and Edge and no luck. Guess it isn't happening. Going to sleep.

testing