klbandy

Searching and Searching

So.. I just realized how focused I get on makeup sometimes. I FINALLY found the two new Milani baked blushes after going to around 10 CVS around me PLUS a few Walgreens here and there. Thankfully my bf is so supportive and was the reason my motivation kept going at points. Ugh it was driving me crazy especially since CVS is having there BOGO right now. I jumped for joy when I finally found them with a partial sale. (Sad I know) Please tell me I'm not alone. haha Does anyone else get determined on finding a product, that they won't stop looking until they find it? 

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Searching and Searching

CVS does give rainchecks that have no expiration date. For example, my CVS doesn't carry a certain type of drink in the 2L bottles and they still gave me a raincheck for the sale. Another CVS in the next town carries it, when I was near there I got the sale with the raincheck.

klbandy

Thank you so much! I definitely will keep this in my mind on my next hunt :smileyhappy:

talinder

For some reason drugstore LE products are harder for me to get than prestige brands. Insanity! I can get a MAC Marilyn Monroe or RiRi item, but can't get a color tattoo. LOL

Embolalia

I totally did that with the Flower Cosmetics products (Drew Barrymore's line for Walmart). Only1 Walmart within 25 miles of me carried the line at all and it was always completely picked over. I went through a phase of pulling off the road whenever I spotted a Walmart so I could check their stock.

klbandy

(0) Hearts

Thats exactly what I did with CVS! I feel the pain

SDdenm

I do the same exact thing! I seriously can become obsessed with that one item and wont give up til I find it! Good to know I'm not the only one! :smileyhappy: 

klbandy

Thank Goodness! haha I can't resist especially on crazy weather days :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • klbandy
    • talinder
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • SDdenm
    • Embolalia