Post your recent hauls!

officegal

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  :smileyvery-happy:

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

sephoramusthave

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Forgot to add these amazing little goodies:

1. Origins Ginzing Brightening Cream Eye Shadow in Vanilla Vroom (base/highlight color), my second one of these (I also own 03, sugar peach I think its called)

2. TokyoMilk Lip Elixir in Absinthe (smells like chamomile, which I love!)

3. Origins Rain and Shine Lipstick in Pink Lemonade (this is my 3rd origins lipstick, I adore the formula/colors!)

fran11

How is origins makeup? I am slightly obsessed with their skincare products, but haven't tried any makeup from them yet.

sephoramusthave

fran, I really love their rain and shine lipsticks, the formula is so moisturizing, slightly minty and glides on like a dream. They come in gorgeous colors BUT swatch them on your hand or try them on because a lot of the time the colors looks *nothing* like what it does in the tube. In the tube the color could look *meh* but when you swatch it its so gorgeous! I have 3 of the lipsticks and absolutely love! The only other makeup I have from Origins are their cream shadows, I have the 01 (very light cream color, great for base/highlight) and 03(champagne). I havent used my 01 yet, I just tried it on in store and its awesome. I have, however, been using the 03 for awhile now. Its pretty but its more on the sheer side on the lids. It doesnt show up as well as my Benefit cream shadow in RSVP (also a cream champagne shadow..my fave!) but its perfect as a base/highlight as well. I wear it on its own sometimes lashline to browbone, as highlight or as a base for other shadows or to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. Its the creamiest formula that I've ever tried, and it blends like a dream. I will probably get more colors, there are 2 neutral colors that I have my eye on! (cant think of the names at this moment)

fran11

Awesome! Thanks for the scoop Sephoramusthave! i will have to check out those lipsticks, they sound really nice!! I need to make a stop at an origins counter soon so I will make sure I give myself extra time to play with the makeup! :-). 

sephoramusthave

4. UD Eyeshadow in Sin (went in to buy the Naked palette today but they were all sold out, of all 3!)

kimmi1115

Dang!  Sold out of all 3?!  

sephoramusthave

Yep, I should have known not to go to Sephora for the Naked palette a few days before Christmas. But I'm mad at myself now for not getting it at ULTA, because I went to ULTA before I hit Sephora, and they had *several* palettes of ALL of the UD palettes in store but I wanted to get it at Sephora so that I could get my points and check out all the new kits. Too late now....I spent the money I put away for the original naked palette on a pair of tennis shoes (much needed btw, I have to throw out my old beat up ones and I dont have any other ones!). My makeup organizer is pretty full, and I'm so happy using the stuff I already have, so I guess I'll be putting off getting the Naked palette until next year.

sephoramusthave

Oh and I got 2 Real techniques brushes today, so excited to try them out! the stippling brush and the blush brush

fran11

I love the Real Techniques brushes! And they are super affordable! 

sephoramusthave

I'm really loving Real Techniques right now. I bought them based on my fave youtube makeup tutors rave review (Tanya Burr). I was a little hesitant buying them because they are so affordable but I know how much I LOVE Ecotools so I gave them a try. I thought that they would shed, or lose their shape after I washed them, or be too scratchy for me (I have sensitive skin) but NOPE they are FRICKIN AWESOME!! Super dense, super soft, work like magic, dont shed, and dont lose shape after washing. YAY!!! Where do you get your brushes? I've only found them at my local Sephora, and they dont carry very many.

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

Got mineon line ar Amazon

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

local ULTA, I mean haha!

fran11

[ Edited ]
@sephoramusthave - i love watching Tanya Burr too! I agree the Real Techniques brushes are such great quality for the price! I like to pick a new one up each time I go to Ulta. Oh and I also got the Naked Basics Palette today too! Great minds think alike! ;-)
rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

Youtube pixiwoo = real techniques 

lylysa

For Sephora so far for the holidays:

-3 Jack Black duo sets

-3 Anthony Logistic duo sets

-2 Jack Black Jet Set sets

-Toki Doki duo roller ball set

-Toki Doki trio scent stick set

-Sephora lip gloss set

500 point perk - Origins skin care set

sephoramusthave

I am all shopped out! My Christmas gift list is all crossed out, all I have left to do is mail the other half of my Christmas cards and mail one more package tomorrow (for my aunt and little cousin). Here's what I got beauty wise:

1. Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Poodle Skirt

2. Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Confetti Pink (2)

3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Speed Dial

4. MAC Prolong Wear Eyeshadow in Styledriven

5. MAC Eyeshadow in Deep Truth

6. Ecotools 6 piece brush set

Really (really!) want this but cant find, looked at 2 diff locations and both are sold out, online sold out as well. Boo. ---Victorias Secret Lipstick in Confidential

maltipoo66

Hey guys!  I recently picked up:

Nars Gipsy Lipstick (perfect sheer red)

Sephora pro flat liner brush

Stila Chinois eyeshadow (matte off-white)

and a Mac 219 Pencil brush!

Happy Holidays!

sephoramusthave

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Fast Dry Nailcolor in Co-Balt Blue (navy, wearing it right now and LOOOVING it)

I'm on a navy kick right now. Pix are from google images.

kimmi1115

That shade is stunnin, sephoramusthave!  How is the quality of the Insta-Dri polish?

sephoramusthave

Kimmi--The quality is superb!!!! The formula is thick and rich and one layer gives opaque coverage. I worn it on my nails for 3 days now and there's no chipping, and I didnt use a base or top coat! The finish is semi glossy and I got it for around 4 bucks at Target. I was going back and forth on this one and Essie Aruba Blue, both are gorgeous navys, they look identical in the bottles, the only difference is the price (half off!) so I'm so glad that I went with this one.

I wore one of those ICE polishes from Walmart last week, the ones that cost 99 cents, and the formula of Sally Hansen is far more superb than the ICE one. Now I need a glittery Christmas red! Suggestions? I like getting dolled up for the holidays :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave  I'll have to give that Sally Hansen line a try!  When I used a SH polish a few years ago, it was crap.  I can't remember which line it was from, but the brand is really popular on Instagram.  I'll have to give it another shot.  

I'll look through my stash later today to see the exact reds I have.  One of my favorite reds, though, is China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

It's so gorgeous, and I think they even have mini bottles of it for the Holidays at Sally's.  It's not super glittery, but the shimmer is so stunning!

Zoya Nidhi is also a nice Christmas red.  I actually have some French mani art I'm gonna do with this shade tomorrow lol.

Zoya is around the same price range at OPI, but Ulta will sometimes have specials on the brand.  When I bought mine, it was buy 2 get 1 free.  Ulta never does that for OPI, though lol.  It would be awesome if they did.  China Glaze is around 5 or 6 bucks, if you have a Sally's card you can get it a bit cheaper.  I love my Sally's card lol.  

Obviously, the pictures aren't mine.  They popped up in the Google image search.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 967 replies
  • 1474 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • kalex
    • runy