Post your recent hauls!

officegal

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  :smileyvery-happy:

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

novemberjuliet

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Yesterday I finally placed my order for the UD Naked Palette after checking all websites like a hawk! I guess finding the palette gave me a huge shopping high because I placed my order for the Clarisonic skinbrush too!

I thought I'd post my 'hauls' for the whole month of March. They were all placed a few days apart!

Tocca creama de corpo lotion in Cleopatra

Ojon color sustrain kit

Opi for Sephora nail colour in Leotard Optional

Bite high pigment matte pencil in Bramble

Tweezerman slant tweezers (my first!)

Bobbi Brown face touch up stick in Porcelain

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Rehab

Illamasqua bronzing duo in Glint and Burnish

A*Men Sunessence by Thierry Mugler (for my husband...have to buy for someone other than myself every now and then!)

Illamasqua nail varnish in DWS

MUFE Tres Vichy eyeshadow palette

MUFE eyebrow brush

PTR max complexion correction pads

Benefit cosmetics Hello Flawless SPF 15

Dior serum de rouge luminous color lip treatment in 640

Anastasia highlighting brow kit

2 of the Bite lip rouge deluxe samples, 2 dior hydralife deluxe samples, and a deluxe sample of Tarte amazonian clay illuminating serum.

I have been hoarding my points until something really makes me swoon...I've been pretty unimpressed as of late!

tenngal

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@novemberjuliet:  Wow, what a haul for only one month!  Congrats on your Clarisonic purchase!  My Clarisonic is one of the best investments I've ever made--I've never regretted even for a second spending the $ on it--it's totally worth it. :smileyhappy:

I made a quick stop in Ulta on my way to the doctor today cause I needed to buy some coral nail polish for this week's challenge.  I ended up buying 4 nail polishes (I had a good coupon) and they are:

1) Revlon Nail Enamel in Peach Nectar
2) Revlon Nail Enamel in Lilac Pastelle
3) Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet
4) Ulta Professional Salon Formula in Bam-Blue-Zled

Doesn't sound like much of a haul, I know.  But when you think about the fact that I picked out 4 polishes in less than 5 minutes, I guess that's pretty good--ha, ha! :smileyvery-happy:

dagriff

(0) Hearts

After finding allcosmeticswholesale.com, I swore I wasn't going to pay full retail again...there's something about being in a store in the mood to shop, isn't there?

Ulta had a 20% off coupon. It says it cannot be used on prestige cosmetics, but I've never had a problem. They have a Tarte lip crayon trio--two of the colors will work, one will be too dark (that's where my friends benefit). My Hylexin needed to be replaced, and I needed another PurMinerals Impact mascara (probably one of the best mascaras I've ever used).

Then at Macy's, I got an Estee Lauder Night Complex eye gel. I was surprised the Clinique counter wouldn't give me a sample of their new skin perfector laser treatment cream. I know when my Sephora gets it, they'll give me a sample.

It's not a good time of the month for any sort of splurging so this was fun, but I'll pay for it (next payday isn't until the 10th).

Is this the longest (and most interesting) threat yet????

officegal

(0) Hearts

@mermade - Thanks!! :smileyhappy:

dagriff wrote:

Is this the longest (and most interesting) threat yet????

I consider it the virtual version of peeking inside someone's cart in the line to the cashier. :smileyvery-happy:

shasmakeupgirl

(0) Hearts

I just ordered from Chanel-the new coco rouge shine lipstick.Its available only on facebook until wednesday and i heard a lot of good things about it. A splurge for sure though. oh, and i just saw kat von d's new angeles eyeshadow palette--so pretty. Not available yet but i so have to have it(well i don't have to but i really do want it)

kalex

(0) Hearts

@Shasmakeupgirl - I got the Chanel Coco Shine in "Boy" when they had a preview sale awhile back. Love it!  What shades did you order?

shasmakeupgirl

@kalex--I got Canotier. It was described as a beige shade--so yeah i played it safe on that one.For $32 I wanted a shade that i would for sure love. i am a safety girl!! Boy was my next choice--it looked gorgeous too!!!

tenngal

(0) Hearts

@daisy346:  I saw that you bought the Cargo Oil Free Foundation.  That used to be my absolute favorite foundation until Sephora quit selling Cargo brand and I shopped until I found a new one.  The Cargo foundation goes on so smoothly and stays on great.  I wish Sephora still carried Cargo.  I could get the foundation at Ulta, but I like keeping my points at Sephora as much as I can.  It's funny though, I switched to a MAC foundation recently so I'm not buying foundation from Sephora anyway--ha, ha!  Oh, well...:smileyhappy:

marinaanne147

(0) Hearts

I love Sephora to pieces, but I was at Bloomies with my grandmother yesterday to get free makeup lessons at the Bobbi Brown Counter about my Peony & Python Palette, so I spent some time at the Benefit Counter as well. I ended up buying their Posietint, which I love, though I do think the cheek application is a bit hard. They gave me some free gifts that I'll tell you about as well.

First, I got a (full size I think) lipstick called 'sugar cookie' that is basically all shimmer/sparkle on a peachy base (but it is seriously all sparkle).  Then they gave me a sample of BADgal Lash mascara, but when I pulled out the wand I realized that the wand was the size of entire eye (Honestly, this wand was enormous!) so I gave it to my babysitter.  I also got super tiny samples of Highbeam and Erase Paste in Medium. Medium is not my skin tone, though, which is too bad. However despite the annoyance of how the EP wasn't in a proper can-thingy and so I had to cut it open and it was kind of a mess, I tried it on my eyes and it did an amazing job of blending and made my skin look flawless there. I gave it to my mom, who has a medium skin tone (and more undereye circles than me). The highbeam, maybe I did it wrong, but I could barely tell the difference. Sorry, I think this was more of a review. But that is what I hauled, I just wish it had been from Sephora so I could get some Beauty Points. Benefit's stuff is too cute for words though!

tenngal

(0) Hearts

Well, today I cheated on Sephora and went to HauteLook since I read the post saying that today they were featuring Urban Decay.  They didn't have much to choose from, but luckily they did have several shades of the Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadows which have been discontinued that I love so much.  So I stocked up on some of my favorite shades that they still had available by the time I logged on:

Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in:
1) Purple Haze
2) Electric
3) Cult
4) Narcotic
5) Chronic

I got them for $5 each and with shipping and all they ended up averaging $6.19 each so I think I got a great deal on them since they sold for $17 each regularly before shipping.

I really hate the UD has discontinued them. :smileysad:

But I'm glad I've got some backups...:smileyhappy:

serendipity01

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I picked up some things at the UD sale as well ($5 each):

4 eye shadows:

- Revolver

- Purple Haze

- Cult

- Chronic

1 blush:

- Quickie

And I also place an order at sephora.com last night:

- The Smashbox cream blush duo that's on the homepage for $7

- Buxom smoky eye stick in 5" stiletto (purple)

- MUFE Aqua Cream in #14 (plum color)

- Korres Eye Shadow in Ivory

- DDF Moisturizing Dew (100 point perk)

- Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme deluxe sample (free with promo code)

- And 5 sample packets!  yay!

I can't wait for my orders to come in the mail.  :smileyhappy:

vanityprincess

[ Edited ]

MAKE UP FOREVER FULL COVER CONCEALER - GOLDEN BEIGE 10 ~ I've been needing a new concealer since smashbox cakes after awhile

MAKEUP FOREVER HD MICROFINISH POWDER - Love it so soft and delicate

MAKEUP FOREVER HD INVISIBLE COVER FOUNDATION

SEPHORA COLLECTION - NANO LIP LINER 18- First lip liner I've used I really like them now it really keeps my lipstick in place.

CLINIQUE EVEN BETTER DARK SPOT CORRECTOR- SO EXCITED It's getting delivered I've been wanting to try it for so long1

VERA WANG PREPPY PRINCESS 1OZ - Such a cute feminie scent

ANASTASIA PRO WAX KIT- Why is my face immune to pain from wax and tweezers?

Off Sephora

TRESemme Entire Fresh Start collection ~ LOVE IT! Perfect for the days I skip

Lashes from Prettyandcute

tenngal

(0) Hearts

@vanityprincess:  You lucky girl--that's one heck of a haul!  :smileyvery-happy:

kristamarielund

I finally took the plunge and got The 15 years Eye Liner set from UD. I love it!!!!

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

@officegal: That new polish color is GREAT!

@kristamarielund: Congratulations on the UD set!

:smileyhappy:

And a Clarisonic in GREEN?! Awesome!!!!

officegal

@shasmakeupgirl - Congrats on your Clarisonic purchase!

@Kristamarielund - Congrats on the Anniversary Set purchase!

I should just avoid this thread while feeling stressed... because it makes me want to go shopping so badly. Majorly jealous of all your purchases!! :smileyvery-happy:

officegal

(0) Hearts

Nice hauls, you guys!!!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

@tenngal: $5 each?! What a bargain! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: I love when that happens :smileyhappy:

marinaanne147

I'm a teenager, so I don't need or buy too much makeup. But so far, in 2011, I've bought or recieved:

Bobbi Brown Peony and Python Palette (So PRETTY)

Tokidoki Lip Stain/Lip Balm in Pink Martini (Love!)

100 Point Bonus (With the help of my Mom's products): Sephora mini Eye Shadow in Swimming Pool 

Complimentary Birthday Gift: Philosophy Birthday Cake Shampoo/Bubble Bath  (Smells amazing - I love my birthday!)

Tarte Eye Primer with Firmitol (Works super well - though I may have to try the UD one everyone else has!)

A Tarte Eye Palette (I can't remember the name of it! Sorry! It comes in a pretty purple clutch though and was a birthday Present)

That is it. Though I am going to Sephora next week - I am thinking of buying the Nars Velvet Gloss Pencil in Happy Days. What do you think?

~Marina

tenngal

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@marinaanne147:  Welcome!

I like the NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencils a lot.  (I like them even better than the original Velvet Matte Pencils and they were great.)  I think Happy Days is a really pretty color, too.  It's a great color for spring and summer.

By the way, the eyeshadow primer you're using is a very good product, but you should try the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion when you run out.  The UD primer is absolutely awesome!

:smileyhappy:

marinaanne147

@tenngal:

Thanks, for this and your awesome answer to my question! I have decided to buy the Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil (That's a mouthful...) this weekend. As for the eye primer, surprisingly enough, my mom is going to get the UD one as she doesn't even use an eye primer (and she wears makeup a lot more often and for longer than me), so she has been using some of mine, which means I can use some of hers! That was a rather complicated sentence, oops.  :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 967 replies
  • 1474 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • kalex
    • runy