Post your recent hauls!

officegal

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  :smileyvery-happy:

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

marinaanne147

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Today my online order shipped! I finished up a gift card so I only spent about $24! I bought-

1) Nars Paramaribo Eyeshadow Duo - This was LE in this year's spring collection, but after reading a lot of reviews on it I realized I really wanted it! Luckily Sephora online still had it!

2) Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hyperliner in Spark of Envy - This was reccomended on Temptalia and is going to be a gorgeous teal liner for the summertime!

3) Pacifica Blood Orange Body Butter - 3 oz. - I'm an obsessive moisturizer :smileyhappy:

So excited for my package to arrive!

makeupobesessed

I recently went wild...I got the Ultraflesh eyeliner in black, the Evian mist ( although I'm returning for a better one after inquiring on the board), duo eyelash glue, Bueaty blender wash, Sephora curticle tool, Sephora nail design tools, Benefit brow zings kit, a free Benefit dandelion powder and lipgloss, Clinique face lotion SPF 20 for my husband for fathers day, and some more high beam. Oh, the too faced Beautiful dreamer collection.
elea33

Just bought Jack Black/ Face Buff Energizing Scrub for my husband,  Ole Henriksen/ Truth Serum® Collagen Booster (repeat purchase), NARS/ Pro-Prime™ Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30 Sunscreen / PA +++ (I’m excited to try this),  NARS/ Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine,  LAVANILA/ The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 30 Body Cream based on some ladies recommendations on the board..TNX, Ole Henriksen/ Ultimate Eye Lift Kit, and the new Boscia/ Bright White Mask deluxe sample. I’m only sorry I didn’t add a few more after a few other recommendations on the board here. J

makeupobesessed

Also the Beauty Bliss waxing kit that is $22.
missjr

Count me in as another person who can't resist popping into a Sephora store while shopping for something else or running errands.  See, this is just why I hate malls!  Way too many temptations!  Last Thursday I stopped by a mall in nearby Arlington, Virginia to pick up a gown that I had altered to wear to a debutante ball this past Sunday.  Of course, I "suggested" to one of my fellow committee members that I pick up some Boscia oil-blotting papers for the debs "just in case" I happened to be near a Sephora.  Yes--I knew beforehand that Sephora was located in the same mall where this dress boutique was located.  Sighhhh...So in addition to picking up three packs of Boscia Blotting Linens, I also bought the following for myself:

1)  NARS Blush in Taos (for a more intense cheek color for my black-tie event)

2)  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser (I was almost out of this)

3)  Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Airbrush #57

Non-Sephora purcahses include:

1)  Chanel Small Contour and Shadow Brush #26

2)  Bliss Fabulips Sugar Lip Scrub

3)  Bliss Vanilla + Bergamot Body Buff with shea butter and sweet almond oil

4)  Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Gift Set (eau de parfum spray, body veil and eau de parfum pen with rollerball applicator)

Plus it was Estee Lauder bonus time.  With my purchases I received the Double Wear Mascara and two Pure Color Lip Glosses in Brazen Berry (shine) and Pink Kiss (shimmer).

BTW--thank you so much to the divas who suggested the NARS Taos shade!  OMG!  The color is simply beautiful and I only needed just a little bit.  Thanks again!

elizbeth1972

My most recent online orders (sigh), well at least most of them were gifts so I don't feel too bad. Also the things for myself were mostly refills, and stuff I "need" not like another eye shadow or lipstick or something:

Urban Decay Grind House (tired of my UD pencils breaking and wastage, hopefully this will help)

MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation – excited to try this

Kate Somerville Clarifying Treatment Toner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Hues Neon Lip (Hot Pink) – On sale

SEPHORA COLLECTION Soft Touch Cotton Pads

SEPHORA COLLECTION Express Nail Polish Remover

SEPHORA by OPI Blasted Nail Colour - Blasted Red

SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner

Freebies: DKNY Golden Delicious mini, Fresh 15 days mini thrill, father’s day trio

Gifts for mom:

Anastasia Brow Wiz - Medium Ash

Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em Body Buff

Benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Other gifts:

Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser (for bf)

The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm – Lavender (for brother)

The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Oil – Lavender (for brother)

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  I just purchased part of a haul:

Purity Cleanser

Sephora Instant Moisturizer (so light and hydrating)

Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof Mascara (on my 4th tube of this and still the best in my opinion!)

The rest of my haul that I plan to buy:

Lancome Effacernes concealer (to replace my MUFE lift)

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink

Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB Cream (when I finish my sample)

Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to replace my Lorac Behind the Scenes moisturizer)

sephoramusthave

Ok went to JC Penney for clothes...and couldnt resist "just stopping by" the Sephora.

I bought...

1. Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Purple Prisma

It was on sale for 5 bucks and even though I swore off shadows...I couldnt pass up this offer.

Sue me.

dianabt

@sephoramusthave I do that too! The mall with the JCP's in my area just added mini Sephora stores.. so even when I don't need anything I'm sorta forced to look cuz I can't help myself!

Next investments will be Alterna hair products, I love the Alterna Bamboo Volume spray and the hair oil's!

We also just added some Wen by Chaz Dean products I am looking forward to purchasing as well! :smileyhappy:

ALTERNA - Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast WEN® by Chaz Dean - Healthy Hair Care Kit

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

I bought NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt at my local grocery store today and I LOVEEE it.

I have used WEN before but have found better and more affordable product since then. ( DermOrganic Shampoo and Masque all the way...)

I have several JC Penneys around me and they all have a Sephora now. I like to go there for gifts and Sephora always temps me. :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

Okay Im embarrased to say (well not really) that I made yet another haul at Sephora today. My friends took me to a shopping outlet that Ive never been to bc its out of town and...they have a Sephora.

1. Benefit Boxed Powder in Sugarbomb--I've been wanting this for awhile and they still had the original full sized .42 oz box which is pretty impossible to find nowadays.

2. Bite Beauty Lipstick in Bouquet--I really love this lipstick and its my 2nd shade.

3. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit---LOVE THIS.

:smileyvery-happy:

missjr

I should have known!  Of course, I just had to run out of everything at about the same time so I ended up having to replenish my supplies.  Although my wallet did quite a bit of groaning, I can't complain too much because it gave me a chance to take advantage of Sephora's fragrance offer and to stock up on some great samples.  My latest haul consists of:

• Caudalie Toning Lotion
  • UD De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
  • DKNY Be Delicious eau de parfum spray
  • Clinique Exfoliating Scrub
  • Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief Face Spray (purchased elsewhere because it's not sold by Sephora yet)

As I indicated, I got some really great goodies including the Fragrance Impression Sample Bag - Chic; a separate sample of the Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphora eau de parfum; a sample of the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and a sample of the UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

I'm thrilled with my haul!

dagriff

Hi Everyone!

Saturday wewent to Mall of America--I rarely go there so it was a nice change. Here's what I picked up:

*Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara & Intesifying Long-Wear Mascara

*Guerlain Meteorites

*Smashbox Photo Set Pressed Powder

*Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener

*Make Up Forever HD Foundations
*Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray

Bobbi Brown & Guerlain aren't at the Sephora I frequent. I was surprised they carried the blush & eye shadow but not the customized/empty compact it comes in.

I also purchased but returned Hourglass Illuminator Liquid to Powder foundation. Initially the pump didn't work but I tried it and just didn't like how it went on. I wasn't able to distribute the product on my face.

Sephora never gets boring!

Derrinda in MN

shyvicki

My recent haul that I got online was mainly to replace a few items I'm running low on. I got Too Faced BB cream, Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and for fun I got Too Faced Summer Eye set. I also got the Peter Thomas Roth 500 point perk.

makeupobesessed

My recent haul: Clarisonic Mia in pink, sun safety kit, too faced nude lipstick, Josie Maran argan oil, Nars red lipstick in red lizard, MUFE finishing powder, and bumble and bumble Concen straight.
kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@makeuposessessed - Clarisonic Mia in Pink - Have it, Love it. First time with Clarisonic?  Let me know if you like it. Sun safety kit :smileysad: :smileysad: missed it :smileysad: want it :smileysad: need it :smileysad: Hope they get more in stock, I was minutes away from ordering it when they ran out. Sooooo hope it comes back. A girlfriend of mine always says, "I'll live, *sigh*  It won't be a happy life, but I'll live"  Best when said about something ridiculous or extravagant or totally silly. Would you mind letting me know what you think of it? The Sun Safety Kit, that is. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

msmisty

I got my Sun Safety Kit today and I love it!

It put me in a very summery mood so I bought Too Faced Sexy Summer Eye palette, St. tropez bronzing mousse, and the Sephora spray brush cleaner. Getting the Origins moisturizer was such a nice bonus too!

marinaanne147

Today I picked up Star Quality Cremesheen Glass from MAC's new Reel Sexy collection. LOVE! I also stopped by the drugstore to pick up a new bottle of conditioner (I ran out last night of Aussie 3-minute miracle - Love this stuff) and managed to end up with a Revlon nail polish in Minted as well! Oh boy

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@marinaanne147 - I loved MAC lip Glass, have 2 can't find and it's really annoying! I'll have to check that collection out, thanks for mentioning it, does it have any scent/fragrance? I have trouble with scents, especially when they're right under my nose.

I also used Aussie for quite a while, it's a good product. Isn't it strange how things just "jump" right into your basket without you even realizing?!? Weird how that happens. Happens to me and it is clearly not my fault, i'm just there with my little whatever I put in my basket and the girl rings it up and it seems like the total is a little more than I expected it to be but, whatever.  I don't even realize until I get home that it happened and of course I can't possibly return it, it would be far to embarassing! Hope you like the one that got you. :smileyhappy:

marinaanne147

(0) Hearts

@kssweetheart

I'm not big on getting Limited Edition items - but this really stood out to me when I read the review on Temptalia. As for a scent, all MAC lip products have the slightest scent that is supposed to be vanilla. In my experience, it is only 'smellable' when you hold the wand very very close to your nose. I can't smell it when I put it on my lips!

As for the Aussie, I don't normally repurchase the same shampoo and conditioner, but I really loved how soft the 3-minute miracle made my hair so I decided to! 

So strange! I'm literally had to pull an Essie luxe effects nail polish and another Revlon lip butter out of my basket - and somehow that Revlon managed to stay in there. I haven't tried it yet but I looked it up and read some reviews on different blogs. It was mostly positive though apparently it's rather streaky the first coat. 

I go into the drugstore thinking "It's a drugstore, it's cheap!" and I leave looking at the reciept like "How did this happen? I thought this stuff was cheap!" I tend to buy more on instinct at the drugstore but when I go to Sephora I know exactly what I'm doing because things are so pricy. 

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@marinaanne147 - I get what you mean about the Ltd Edit's, if you end up falling in love with it and then it's gone....:smileysad:  Thanks for the odor info. I love that it's only 'smellable' when the wand it right near your nose, that was funny. (laugh with you, not at you  kind of funny) My niece always spoke so perfectly, except for when she'd say "am'nt - am not - we all love it and use it much top frequently. I didn't love it when I wrote it in an email last week-- :smileysurprised:  So glad I caught it before I sent it.

I have tons of hair products/ brands and sometimes get stuck on something for a while, do often change it up though, like you.

Sometimes I think the drugstore is almost worse because you end up getting so many 'little' 'inexpensive' things. NOT! I was really on a tear with the drugstore for a while, but always checked the circulars at home and got sale/coupon items, well, that was always the plan....it's amazing how it adds up so quickly. I end up torturing myself saying I can't believe I bought these.....5 things.....that would've translated into about a million things I want and have on my Sephora list! I make myself nuts. Don't know if you ever use drugstore.com, they have coupons and some really good GWP's (although the GWP's used to be much better) Sometimes you'll find a good buy 2 get 1 free. Free shipping over $25.00 and they have a 5% cashback-ish policy (toward future purchases within a certain period of time) Don't use them as often, prefer Sephora, unless threre's something I can't get here or they're having a special on. They're linked with beauty.com and everthing goes in the same basket, so if you have $25.00 worth of products between the 2 sites you get the free s/h.

Hope Sephora will lower the free shipping to 25+, I think a lot of people mentioned it when they asked for changes we'd like to see. I think I'd shop more frequently if they did, not sure if that's good or bad. Time will tell. So, hopefully. Thanks again for the info. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 967 replies
  • 1474 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • kalex
    • runy