officegal

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  :smileyvery-happy:

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

sephoramusthave

Re: Post your recent hauls!

Kimmi----oooohhhh I LOVE the China Glaze one? Are China Glaze polishes only sold at Sallys? The Zoya one looks more orange than red to me so if I find the China Glaze one its mine! Thank you!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

@sephoramusthave you're welcome!  China Glaze is usually sold at Ulta, too.  I don't think there is much of a price difference between the two stores either.  Ulta also has sales on China Glaze, too.  China Glaze is one of my favorite brands!

dianabt

I'll have to try that Ruby Pumps color! Never seen it but it looks fantastic and I can always use another red polish :smileywink:

The other day I visited my nearest store at the mall and picked up the Origins 500 point perk (such a great deal, I'm happy I saved my points for so long!), a nail buffer which is AMAZING at leaving your nails shiny and pretty when you want to give them a break from polish, and a Lancome brow pencil. I had a gift card I wanted to use but realized.. I didn't really need anything but a brow pencil! My bf's lucky day, I'm giving him the rest of my gc to buy a cologne haha.

4-Step Nail Buffer Lancôme - LE CRAYON POUDRE - Powder Pencil for the Brows

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Gift Card

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
elea33

I feel like the UPS delivery staff is getting mad at me and my sephora.com obsession. Who's with me on this one?

I just recently picked up these items...

BITE Beauty Sheer Lip Balm SPF 15 in Carmine - I can't say enough good things about this! I love their matte pencils but this was an unexpected love. It doesn't read true red on me as the description said, but an orange red that just looks amazing. It's not heavily pigmented like their pencils but this is not sheer. I will be buying more as soon as they are stocked! Has anyone seen swatches in the Burgundy?

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - I know, I'm probably the last one on the planet to get this, but I am super happy I gave in. I really didn't need another palette though!

Picked up another jar of Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation cream as well. This is my forever repeat purchase.

Happy Holidays!

makeupobesessed

Oh, I know my UPS guy by name.  It's pretty embarrassing, I make excuses like its Christmas presents.  Why do I feel the need for That?  a few times I used my husbands po box instead.  Recently I brought the cologne sampler, eye cream from Clarins, and a makeup bag on sale.  I wanted the it bag and tried the mystery bag.  The it bag had the Stila eyeshadow samples and now I pallette buy the pallette.

lylysa

So far for the holidays, I've stocked up on these products for gifts:

-Sephora Collection Gloss Lab, ten lip glosses for $25, and they're not puny or lacking in size or product! I always grab lip gloss sets for holiday stocking stuffers!

-Jack Black Travel Set

-Jack Black Duo Set x3

-Anthony Logistics Duo Set x3

I wanted to get the men's shave set collection but it was out of stock! :smileysad: I love gifting my guy friends with shave items! Last year it was Jack Black and Billy Jealousy items!

xtina826

[ Edited ]

I purchsed stuff during the VIB sale. I have another post on my blog from F&F sale.

sephoramusthave

1. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Blush in Parasol (coral)

2. MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyeshadow in 127 (taupe)

kimmi1115

I forgot to post this, but the weekend before last I went to Tanger Outlets with my parents and Lanndan.  I stopped by the Cosmetics Company store and picked up the Clinique Redness Solutions pressed powder in order to tame my red nose.  It only turns red at certain time, no matter what season it is.  Now, I shall combat it! 

sephoramusthave

kimmi---I havent been to a Cosmetics Company Store in what seems like *forever*. I have a couple of fantastic Tangers around me that carry brands like Bare Minerals, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Clinique....

I remember once getting a Lancome lipstick on sale for less than 10 bucks! Such a deal!

I also love Bealls, every Bealls around me carries different beauty brands but the ones around me carry Lancome, Clinique, and Estee Lauder.

Which reminds me...I need to get my mom baby blue shadow for Christmas, thats her everyday shade, sometimes she uses neutrals but baby blue shadow is her thing and I saw the most perfect shade of that color at MAC! It was I think 20 bucks and it comes in such a BIG compact! Its a lot bigger than their regular eyeshadow compacts, I saw it at a free standing MAC store. She likes shades like these:

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave I love the Cosmetics Company Store, and I like saving a few bucks! lol.  I got the Clinique Redness Solutions powder a bit cheaper there than I would have at the Clinique counter.  Lancome for less than 10 bucks?!  That is a steal!  I love Tanger Outlets in general.  I also go to the Cosmetic store, Disney store, Lenox, and a few other places.  The deals at Lenox are amazing.  

The baby blue shade is stunning!  I bet your mom would love it, especially since it's a bigger compact.  More eyeshadow!

sephoramusthave

The bigger compacts from MAC are called Prolong wear eyeshadow and the one I want for my mom is called styledriven. Which describes my mom perfectly actually. :smileyvery-happy:

All pix are from google images!

alexandram

[ Edited ]

Hmmm. Where to begin....

This is more of an accumulated haul that I've built up over the past 2 months. My birthday was in August so I keep using the birthday excuse as a reason to keep shopping..... 

Over 2 months I've hauled:

- Urban Decay vintage shadows (they were on sale on UD's site for $6 dollars :smileyvery-happy:) in Baked, Mildew, Blaze, Strip, Minx, Last Call, Urb and Roach.

-The original Urban Decay Feminine Palette (not the new one that was just released)

-A mini Urban Decay DeSlick setting spray

-Urban Decay Brightening Complexion Primer Potion

-Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Siren

-Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Smoky

-Stila Smudge Pots in Jade and Cobalt

-Stila Fragrance Rollerball Trio

-Stila Dream in Full Color Palette (the one from last Christmas)

-Stila In The Know palette

-Stila Fiesta lip glaze trio

-A bottle of Annick Goutal's fragrance, "Petite Cherie."

-Tokidoki rollerball fragrances in Adios, Ciao Ciao and Siberia

Then several days ago I just recently ordered:

-Urban Decay shadows in AC/DC, Rockstar, Cobra, Hijack, Loaded and Deluxe shadow in Ruthless.

I may have an addiction.... But you wanna know the best part?

I didn't pay full price for ANY of these items. They were ALL on sale or purchased with some kind of a discount.

♥♥♥

kimmi1115

Small Ulta haul from the last day of Fall break.  I had a coupon that was due to expire soon.  I try not to let them expire lol.

haul.jpg

I figured I'd give the Ulta brand a shot since they were on special.  As for the polishes, I bought Ulta polish in Material Girl, Essence in Date in the Moonight and Walk on the Wildside. 

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

kimmi--I've never tried ULTA brand makeup but my mom has. She actually went through one of their pressed powder shadows (baby blue shade) completely. And trust me, for my mother to use up anything is a miracle.

1. Katy Perry Purr Fragrance 3.4 oz size

2. Merle Norman Black Liquid liner (my very first REAL eyeliner purchase!!!)

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave So far, I like the eyeshadows and I LOVE the glitter polish.  It's perfect for layering.  The Katy Perry bottle is so cute!

sephoramusthave

kimmi---I saw this gold glittery nail polish at Marshalls yesterday, you would have loved it! Its a perfect Christmas gold, and I know that OPI polishes are not cheap, and they had it for 4 bucks :smileyvery-happy:

I love the Katy Perry fragrance too, it smells so good! I smelled it once somewhere....but it takes a lot for me to pay full price for perfumes....uffff....so expensive....and I found this one at Ross for $19.99! (3.4 oz size....SHHHHHH!!) hahahah :smileyvery-happy:

I dont know what the new Katy Perry one smells like but I want this one too!! Its called Meow

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave  At Ross?  Dang!  The Katy Perry one is not that old, and I've only seen the older perfumes at the Ross around here.  Then again, it depends on what day I go there lol.  The new bottle is so cute, too!  I wish there was a way I could just buy empty bottles for cheap just to display them lol.

sephoramusthave

kimmi----The Ross I went to to get this fragrance opened up 2-3 months ago so it might be that the newer locations get the "new" stuff first, no idea. But all the Ross locations around me (there's plenty....trust me..) usually have really expensive department store fragrances for 25 bucks or less. They have a lot of celebrity fragrances but they have a lot of high end brands too like Burberry and Vera Wang. I like most of the celebrity perfumes because I like tropical and sweet perfumes and find that most celebrities go this route. I'm just DYING to get my hands on Taylors Swifts perfumes, both of them!

I cant keep empty bottles in the bathroom, no matter how cute the bottle is. I used to have all 5 of the original harajuku bottles (full sized) but once they were all empty, I gave them to my mom to display in her bathroom. She has a hard time getting rid of nice bottles, and me, I dont. I need space for new stuff!

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave  25 bucks is a steal!  Some perfumes and sets can be insanely expensive, especially from a college kid perspective.  I try to budget wisely, so some things I'm not willing to shell out the cash for.  I have the Beyonce Pulse perfume that Lanndan gave me last year for my birthday, and it has a fruity scent as well.  The celebrity scents are usually not as high as other brands.  Last year, I bought Lanndan the Kenneth Cole Reaction gift set, but I shopped around for it first.  A top rated eBay seller had it and other scents.  It was basically an online fragrance store.  I think I save around $20. 

sephoramusthave

1. Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Las Vegas (OMG LOVE this pink! must have forever!)

2. Glo Minerals Highlighter (SOOO GOOD)

3. 500 pt perk: Buxom Passport (mini lipstick, mini mascara and full sized gloss)

All pix are from google images!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 967 replies
  • 1474 hearts
  • 118 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • chewcifer
    • kalex