officegal

Post your recent hauls!

I know a lot of us made resolutions to stop buying new things, but did you really pass up some of the post-holiday sales and deals as well as newly released limited edition goods?  Confess!  :smileyvery-happy:

My recent items are:

TARINA TARANTINO Sparklicity Pure Gold (so pretty!)
LORAC Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection (great value)
TARINA TARANTINO Supernova Nail Lacquer - Starchild (50% off)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner To Go (morning staple for lazy days when I haven't cleaned my brushes)
BOSCIA Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6Cdn @ 3x)
CLARINS Instant Sun Shimmer Blush in Light (50% off)
BY TERRY Rouge Delectation Lipstick in Vanilla Cinnamon (50% off)

500 Point Perk:  Benefit Coralista (full size) and Bad Gal Mascara (deluxe sample)

Non-Sephora items:

MAC Soiree Nail Polish from the Cham Pale Collection

MAC Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot from the Cham Pale Collection

janinebt

Re: Post your recent hauls!

[ Edited ]

Since I'm on a self-ban from buying makeup products I got a few skin products that I've been eyeing for a while.

Soap & Glory's Night in Shining Armor-I've been in need of a new night cream for a while now, and I'd be lying if I said the packaging didn't lure me in. It reminds me of a container you'd see in an ad or photo from the 1950s. The reviews are really great, so I'm hoping this'll become a staple in my daily skincare routine.

Soap & Glory - Night in Shining Armour Cream

Clinique's Even Better Dark Spot Corrector-I have heard all sorts of fantastic reviews about this product, and I have a number of dark spots that I've been wanting to be rid of for a while.

Clinique - Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

Hello Kitty Compact-Sometimes I go out with just a tube of lipstick and a gloss, which makes touch ups more challenging. Ultimately I end up using the front my iPhone camera...which only works if I'm in good lighting. So rather than depending on my phone and others I decided to finally invest in a little mirror for when I don't have my pressed powder compact handy.

Hello Kitty - Hello Pretty Compact Mirror

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dolceloure

I love that Hello Kitty mirror! I saw it online recently and I wanted to get it, but I already have a compact mirror that I use, lol.

I am SO proud of my last online spree.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Spotlight On: High Shine Eyecolor set, on sale $18

Bliss Starter Series: Fabulous, on sale $18

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoky Kohl Eyeliner, on sale $5

SEPHORA COLLECTION Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow, on sale $5

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Lacqueer in Cherry Popsicle, on sale $4

All for $50. :smileyvery-happy:

Aaaand, I got as my free deluxe sample: Murad Clarifying Mask and Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel deluxe sample duo. <---best "free with $25 purchase" sample I've ever gotten. 2 items that are each a very generous size!!

Plus the 3 free smaller samples:

Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir (smells even better than Le Secret!)

Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream

LAVANILA The Healthy Sun Screen SPF 40 Face Cream

And now my birthday's coming up in a few weeks so *of course* I need to treat myself to another order. I only wish I had a summer job so I could actually afford to do so, haha.

michydarlyn

I just got one of those cute little Hello Kitty mirrors, Givenchy Mister Mat, Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Red Stiletto, MUFE Aqua Cream #17, Tarte Eyeshadow Primer, Dior Creme Abricot.
spiritualizes

1. NARS Veltvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita

2. Sarah McNamara - Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 in Medium

3. Fresh Soy Cleanser

4. Murad Clarifying Toner

btmod1

I love Sephora!  I stopped by my local store last night & picked up a few things... so here my haul:

L'Occitane Hand Creams

Philosophy Hope In A Jar SPF 25

Philosophy Hope in a Jar

SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Depuffing Roll-On Gel

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Lacquer

Color L01 - Chic and Rebel

SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Lacquer

Color L83 - Jungle Playground

SEPHORA COLLECTION Triple Action Cleansing Water

Carol's Daughter Tui Moisturizing Hair Oil

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF 20 (100 point perk!)

:smileyhappy: Fun, right?!

xo, Mia

sephoramusthave

went to ulta and got....

1. ecotools buffer brush

2. ecotools concealer brush (perfect for cream shadows)

3. yes to cucumbers face wipes (cant go on vacation without this)

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave  The Ecotools Concealer brush is amazing!  It blends concealer well, and that's an awesome idea to use it for cream shadows.

sephoramusthave

Yeah it works pretty well! And I love how no matter how many times I wash my Ecotools brushes, they never lose their shape, shed or get scratchy! I also have a couple of BE concealer brushes and they also work pretty well for cream shadows and they are smaller!

I also forgot to list that I bought

1. Benefit Booing Concealer in 01 (perfect match!)

2. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium(perfect pinky nude lipcolor! havent tried as blush yet. Very pigmented, creamy, perfect for everyday or to pair with bright or smokey eye, lots of product in big compact. I usually avoid Stila because I hate their powder shadows, their sticky glosses and most of their items are "made in china (uggg...if im paying top dollar i dont want to see those 3 words!!) but this is made in the wonderful, U.S.A!!!! Its also long lasting, lasts on lips until I eat or drink, top notch item. Just use a tiny dab and blend. When I first put it on it almost looked like I put concealer on my lips, but just a dab is the perfect pinky nude color! I have very pigmented pink lips and this covers my natural lip color completely!! I've seen this product advertised in beauty magazines year after year and I finally just tried it.

elizbeth1972

Did a little shopping this weekend:

Sephora (in store):

1) Anatasia's Tinted Brow Gel in Granite (for me) and Caramel (for mom)

2) Clinique Emergency Gel-Lotion (I needed something new, my skin has adjusted to some of the other products)

Samples: Med e Tate by Dermadoctor (anti-sweat wipes, tried one  today, worked pretty well)

100 point perk, deluxe Murad Vit C SPF 30 lotion

Sephora (on-line)

1) PTR Mineral SPF in powder form

2) Jack Black stuff for BF

3) Matte for Men for brother

4) Sephora 3 in 1 base coat

5) Sephora Express Polish Remover

6) Sephora Cotton pads

LUSH:

1) Tea Tree Toner

2) Mint Julip Lip Scrub (its edible, you can lick it off your lips after scrubbing, hehehe)

ULTA

1) Ulta Nail Polish in Little Black Dress

2) Ulta Nail Polish in Sun Sensational

3) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart/Valentine (so excited for this, tried it out today and the color is amazing)

4) Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes

I actually had a coupon for ULTA so that stuff worked out pretty cheap.  Also had to return so stuff to Sephora.

kimmi1115

@elizabeth1972  I love the Revlon Lip Butters, and I've read the new balm stains are supposed to be just as awesome. 

Not really a haul, but I had to pick up a new tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion on Saturday since I ran out.  It's a must have for me!

elizbeth1972

[ Edited ]

@kimmi1115 - I have been using mine everyday since I got it (what like 3 days?) and am ready to go back for more!  Compared to other lipstains that I have tried in the past, this is not drying.  Maybe after 5-6 hours or so, your lips do start to feel dryish, but I think this would be the case regardless of what you are wearing on your lips, unless you apply a balm at some point.  I drink about 3-4 cups of coffee a day and tons of water, this lasts through that and my lunch.  When I left work yesterday, some has faded, yes, but most of the color was still there and that's without re-applying (from about 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.).   I may start re-applying a little after lunch, but if you don't have time to do that, its totally not necessary with this product.  So excited, will update if I encounter any cons.

kimmi1115

@elizabeth1972  It sounds like a drugstore gem!  I've not experimented with lip stains, but it seems there would be some drying at some point no matter what brand you try. 

sephoramusthave

kimmi---The only lipstain I have is Benefit Benetint (deluxe sample) and stains really are drying, but if you wear a clear, moisturizing gloss over it then its no problem. (I like L'oreal Color Riche le Gloss)

dianabt

I decided it was time for a new eye cream, preferably one a bit stronger and more creamy than what I already had!

I purchased the Clinique Anti Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream

Clinique - Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream

and a new tube of Origins Perfect World Cleanser (which works great with my Clarisonic Mia!)

Origins - A Perfect World&#153; Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea

and 3 tubes of my now discontinued Sephora Collection Lip Attitude Glamour lipstick in #6 Rosy Frivol which is similar to this shade: 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Rouge Shine Lipstick

Fun! Looking forward to my PTR 500 point perk which is a mini set of the following full size set:

Peter Thomas Roth - Laser-Free&#153; Resurfacing Kit

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

stopped by sephora to take a look at some kits i saw online and i got....

1. Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser (perfect for summer and gets everything OFF)

2. Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow in Dazzle (5 bucks anyone? score!)

I also got a couple of samples of the FAB Ultra Repair Concentrate (I love the texture, here's hoping that it doesnt break me out though!)

jennycakes323

I recently purchased:

1.  Tarte Clean Slate Deluxe Primer Trio - I wanted to give the eye primer a shot and it is tots amazing!

2. Nails inc. Nail Jewelry in Burlington Arcade - Looks amazing against darker colored nail polishes and even neutrals.

3. Urban Decay Original Eye Primer Potion - it's a makeup staple.

4. Stila Fiesta Lipglaze Trio - can't beat $12, the Pinata pink is gorgeous.

5. Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Cream in White Russian - had to see what everyone was raving about.

Love it all!

kimmi1115

I didn't haul at Sephora, but I got some new nail art stuff to try at Sally's Beauty Supply.  Yay for 15% off coupon! lol And I found another one in the kitchen today lol.  Anyway, here's what I bought:

I believe it's the It's So Easy brand double ended art brush.  One side has an angled, thin brush for designs, and the other is a dotting tool.

It's So Easy Picker Upper for Rhinestones.

Cina Bonder top coat

Cina Dial A Gem Rhinestones

Cina nail art pieces that are flowers, leaves, and butterflies. 

sephoramusthave

[ Edited ]

1. Ecotools Bronzer Brush(little by little, im getting all these brushes..!)

2. L'oreal Colour Riche le Gloss in Naturally Nude(I needed a good, shiny, clear lipgloss to use on top of lipsticks that didnt smell/taste bad, was in a squeeze tube or pot(I can never keep the wand ones clean), didnt leave a ring around my lips,had no frost/glitter(true clear), was long lasting, makes the lipstick color last longer, and was affordable(because its CLEAR GLOSS, nuff said, not something that I want to throw away 20+ bucks on). This is *perfect*. And its my very 1st L'oreal purchase!

maltipoo66

I just got an order in the mail today!  Here's what I got:

Lorac ProtecTINT Tinted moisturizer-loved my sample

MUFE HD Microfinish powder

MUFE Sens Eyes makeup remover

Rouge Artist intense and Natural samples

Too Faced 500 Point perk

I'd say it was a pretty successful haul!  Of course I still have a list of things I'll be needing soon... :smileyhappy:

dianabt

I really love reading what everyone buys and loves! It also helps to know the rest of you can't help popping into the stores from time to time even when you are trying to hold out or NOT buy anything!

I do need to invest in a new blush brush as mine is falling apart and shedding like crazy! I love the Sephora Collection angled blush brush (I bought one for my mom and she loves it!)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Classic Angled Blush Brush #40

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

Today I bought....

1. NARS The Multiple in Riviera

2. Cargo Blush in Louisiana

OK I am officially on a no buy again.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 967 replies