gongju87

Palettes back in stock?

How frequently does Sephora re-stock?

Amazingly 5 eyeshadow palettes I was holding off on for november are all out of stock!

Two Faced Bon Bon

Two Faced Boudoir

Two Faced Naked/Sexy Eye

KVD Ladybird

Lorac Pro

I dont expect all of them to come back in stock but one or two would be nice additions to my shopping bag come november :smileysad:

sugarluvv

Re: Palettes back in stock?

(0) Hearts

Bon bon just out of stock...

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

Go to Ulta for the Lorac line if you can.  They should have the Pro palette there.

gongju87

(0) Hearts

@mafan thank you for the heads up! Maybe I will risk this once again and wait...around this time of year Ulta sends out a ton of 20% off coupons that dont exclude high end products!

gongju87

(0) Hearts

@warriorwitch Thank you! Me Too! It was meant to be lol now I am on cloud 9 beacuse I got it and on sale! I love a good deal, makes my day!

mafan

(0) Hearts

Don't go to your local freestanding Sephora to find the Lorac Pro Palette.  They don't carry Lorac in the stand alone stores any more.  But you should find it in a Sephora in JCP store.

Lorac Pro looks like a great palette (I haven't justified buying it yet but I do love their shadows) but it's not limited edition, so it should be back in stock.  If you can't wait and don't have a Sephora in JCP store handy, try the Lorac website (they have free shipping) or Ulta, who probably both have it. 

gongju87

(0) Hearts

I really wanted to use the Nov sale on these, but I'm with you @beautytester. I'm going to see if my sephora has a lorac pro pallette as well as the KVD Ladybird.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh, the KVD Ladybird is not back yet, but at least the product page is now available so you can sign up for the email notification and check to see if stores near you have it: http://www.sephora.com/ladybird-true-romance-eyeshadow-palette-P378616?skuId=1467166

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

my friend was looking for the lady bird palette too, i didn't think it was LE

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I think they are getting ready to launch something (purely speculation on my part) because the KVD section seems to be kinda wonky both in store and online. I don't think Ladybird is LE, just really popular for fall right now because honestly, its pretty perfect for the season.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i didn't think so either. i grabbed mine last month.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh I had my eyes on KVD Ladybird too! It wasn't even in the sales section before it disappeared. I don't know if it's gonna reappear again, but I might swing by a Sephora this weekend to see if they've got it in store. =/

gongju87

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I just got the bon bon palette! It showed up in the sale section today!!!! 

warriorwitch

YAY! I am so glad you caught it! :smileyvery-happy:

gongju87

(0) Hearts

ack coco264 I'm SOOOOO jealous of you!!! I've wanted that palette since I saw it on hudabeauty's blog

coco264

(0) Hearts

I lucked out and was able to pick up the Bon Bon palette for $22 from the Too Faced website back in August.  They were having a big sale so I picked up two of them for Christmas presents.

ace2021

(0) Hearts

I feel your pain! I made the decision today to buy the Lorac Pro palette only to discover its out of stock. I'm pretty sure it will come back though

SydBristow

I have about eight things in my wants that have been out of stock for weeks, hmmmmm. Not sure what's up with restocking but I hope some stuff is available soon! :smileyhappy:

gongju87

(0) Hearts

opps sorry! I should have clarified...all of the above are shadow palettes.

I think the bon bon is a lost cause and may be on the way to being retired.

I'll take a look at 2 faced's holidy palettes; thank you for the great suggestion!

Now if I could just get my hands on the lorac pro pallette...of all the palettes, that is the one I want the most!

warriorwitch

It may come back into stock (seems like it does every few days) but if you want it you will have to buy it as soon as it does. Otherwise I am sure you will find something just as pretty to get.

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

Not that I know anything about re-stocking, but do you mean Shadow Bon Bons? Did that come back from last year??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • coco264
    • waterbaby1981
    • aviscardi
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • latinadiva