ChicDabbler

October hauls! What did you get?

[ Edited ]

Since we are all BBFFs, I thought it was a nice idea to have a haul thread each month and have ppl's bday here. Post new additions to your stash! And happy birthday to October BBFFs!

Birthdays!

:heart: Candacebt Oct 6th 

:heart: Moregun89 Oct 8th 

:heart: Ashley (baby dearest of waterbaby1981, turning 1 this yr, aww) Oct 9th

:heart: Jenpred Oct 15th

:heart: Wendyomgwar Oct 29th 

Halloween Oct 31st

ps. Haven't gotten anything yet but have some minis from BBFF trading coming my way, does that count? lol. I will be placing an order once I figure out which clay mask I want to try next.

ilovetopurplefy

Re: October hauls! What did you get?

My birthday was yesterday so I'm actually gonna do a birthday haul today. It's not gonna be a lot of stuff but I'll post a haul pic later.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Happy Birthday! :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

Happy birthday to everyone celebrating this month!! seeing how it's only the first week of October, I haven't picked up a whole lot yet.

I bought the Sephora Favorites kit from SiJCP and I loved the Smashbox BB cream so much that I bought  the Light/Medium on its own. The one in the kit was Light and it is a little too light for me, I will be giving it to my sister.

Then I went to Nordstrom to pick up some Bobbi Brown face and eye cream, also got an eye makeup remover in order to get the gift with purchase. Also picked up a Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation while I was there.

I got color matched yesterday at Sephora so I might be stopping by next week to pick up another foundation....can't decide between the Smashbox Liquid Halo HD or the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr one. I've been on such a foundation kick lately, seems like I want them all. Somebody stop me

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Ooh, I don't recommend the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr foundation, mine oxidized on me so much, I looked like an oompa-loompa. And it was so thick, it would never set. And it was so hard to blend in. Maybe it will work differently for you, but I would definitely try out a sample first. 

Nuke

Happy Birthday, October babies!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

I'm not supposed to be buying anything until November (my own birthday month \o/) but I've recently had a bad bout of cystic acne so I just got Dr. Dennis Gross's Correct & Perfect. Fingers crossed it'll help. 

sugarluvv

image.jpgHeres my haul

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

I spy with my little eye a YSL lippie! What shade is it?

sephoramusthave

swfupload_1144229665532929004.jpgGiorgio Armani fall collection 2012 face and eye palette, 1

Londonlover101

I can't wait to head over to the bodyshop and get some mango beautifying oil and also I can't wait to buy a French manicure set (not sold at the body shop) those will be my little splurges for the month since I have to focus on my education. I love to see all of your hauls beauties!

crayzeeRN

This is actually from September, but I've been too lazy to post it :smileytongue:

I should call this "the haul I can't touch"- I've decided I'm not letting myself use anything new I purchase until Christmas! (excluding essentials and samples). Gotta use stuff up :smileyhappy:

NEST EDP Collection (these are SO cute!)
Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Palette- gonna take some serious self-control not to touch this

Bite Beauty Best Bite Set

Anastasia Lash Genius- repurchase, I get to use this one because I'm almost out!

Promos- used the Hourglass, Tarte foundation and Lea Journo Conditioner promos

Bobbi Brown 500 Pt Perk- IN LOVE with this little palette, have used it so much already!

Samples- Hanae Mori EDT, 2x La Vie Est Belle EDP, MUFE and Hourglass Foundation, 2x YSL Glossy Stain, B&B Surf Foam Wash, 2x First Aid Ultra Repair Cream

wendyomgwar

[ Edited ]

Omg the Nest Coffret is sooo pretty!

I'm sold you enabler you :smileywink:

It's been on my loves list but its going in my cart!

I must hold off till next week aaaaah

crayzeeRN

Teeheehee :smileytongue:

bvnny

I can't believe you aren't touching the Rich Chocolate palette, I couldn't do it :smileytongue: Such cute stuff!

crayzeeRN

I may need to have a family member hide it for me :smileyvery-happy:

I plan on doing the same thing with the new Laura Mercier Artist Palette too... Eek!

bvnny

I just ordered the Rich Choco...it's out of stock, but they'll ship it when it's in. I have to spend time not touching it too. And NOOOOOOOO I didn't even know about the Mercier one. Hmmm, what can I cut out this month so I can get that too!!! Browns are my fave for eyes.

crayzeeRN

Luckily I was able to use Discover reward giftcards for the above orders, so I didn't have to pay for a cent! Happy early Christmas to me :smileyhappy:

But I will probably be shelling out some green for the LM Palette... I don't mind investing in palettes with shades I know I'll use often, that have good quality and not tons of glitter. Thankfully I've stopped making so many Urban Decay shadow purchases!

jaimelove

sephora favorites rollerball collection is now in my possession :smileyvery-happy: and after some drama with the boyfriend rollerball being welded shut, i'm finally home and now i'm too tired to put all of my new goodies away haha. i redeemed for the full sized tresor, and cracked and got the desire mini. i also got a couple of man minis (it makes me giggle a little every time i say that haha) from a traveling box that was waiting for me when i got home today, so those will make some pretty stocking stuffers for him :smileyvery-happy: 

i had to make a second trip to sephora before leaving portland to have a cast member open the boyfriend rollerball for me, it was stuck so bad, not even my boyfriend could open it without feeling like the glass was going to break! so i figured it would be best to either just exchange or see if someone could open it in store.. i didn't want to exchange a broken glass bottle and look like i maybe dropped it or something. 

that set is SUCH a good deal! the tresor 1.7 oz bottle is $75, so i basically paid $10 for 5 rollerballs and a super pretty clutch :smileyvery-happy: 

miabt

Happy birthday, October loves!  I'm so jealous that its only the 2nd and there are so many hauls already!  The one thing that I may be picking up this week, is the Tarte Blush Palette.  

Tarte - Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet

I'll actually prob get 2 of them, one for my sis, whose birthday is the same as our lovely Candace :smileyhappy:  If I happen to pick anything else up, I'll be sure to post it up!

xo, Mia

FireSpinner

Haven't gotten anything yet but oooh, im eyeing the Rocketeur blush. And the Lip Surgence minis set. :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Get the lip Surgence set now!!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Hehe, it'll be in my 2nd order (of many future orders) that i plan to make this weekend lol *Come onnn payday haha*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 250 replies
  • 395 hearts
  • 84 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • pearlgirl7
    • arielaaaaaaaa