nanobear18

OMG major haul alert!!!

ok.so it was my bday yesterday and i went to target ulta and sephora to get makeup.at target i got the sonnia kashuk beutyifying blush and a blush brush.at ulta i got a nail polish top coat(opi)and a essence dual eyeliner in blue.at sephora i got the sephora brand le water proof mascara and the color wand for lips in blue.oh,and the nail color in green generation. and today online i ordered the tarte for trueblood lip tint,and the opi mini urban ballerina set (for a friends bday gift) and i want to know all of your hauls.(this is my first post so reply!)come on ladies,gimme some juice!

tenngal

Re: OMG major haul alert!!!

(0) Hearts

Hi, nanobear, it's me again...I forgot in my previous post to invite you to join a very fun thread on here called "Post Your Recent Hauls" that I think you'd have fun subscribing to.  You can read about everyone's hauls and post your hauls, too.  Like I said, I think it's a great thread (it's about 46 pages long right now) and if you're interested in taking a look or subscribing, you can find it here:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Post-your-re​cent-hauls/td-p/73699

By the way, I just posted my most recent haul under the post I gave you the link to above.  Hope to see you on that thread!  :smileyhappy:

beautysmile

Happy Late Birthday! Sounds like you went on a spree...pretty cool :]

I haven't been to sephora in quite a while now :/

tenngal

Happy Birthday, nanobear!  Sorry I'm late, but I just saw your post.  Sounds like you had an excellent birthday with your major shopping haul!  Anyway, I'm glad you had a happy birthday and I wish you many more!

:smileyhappy:

tiffanybt

(0) Hearts

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your haul especially the True Blood lip tint and the Urban Ballerina Set. I also splurged and got some basics like the Temptu Foundation pods in Golden, Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, Kate Somerville Exfolikate for the face and body, Urban Decay Surreal Skin Makeup, Jurlique Hand Sanitizing Lotion, Perricone MD Cleansing Treatment Bar.

Also in honor of our Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection launch, I got two each of the cosmetic case and compact mirror for my sister and niece. If you ladies haven't seen it already check it out. TOO CUTE! :smileywink:

HELLO KITTY GRAFFITI

HK.jpg

kimmi1115

Happy Belated Birthday, nanobear18!  Looks like you got some great deals!  I looked at the tarte for trueblood line when I went to Sephora yesterday.  You'll have to post your thoughts about the lip tint.

serendipity01

Happy Birthday!  Nice haul.  :smileyhappy:

I've been tempted by the last couple of VIB promotions (Ojon and MUFE), but haven't bought anything.  There are a couple of things that I was going to order... like the Sephora Favorites "In the Glow" set and travel sized Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, but the "In the Glow" set is out of stock now, and I didn't want to have to pay for shipping for just the tinted moisturizer.  :smileytongue: 

I've also been eye-ing the Beauty Blender sponge, but have been holding off due to price.  Anybody know if it's worth it?

divinem1

(0) Hearts

The Beauty Blender sponge (original) is totally worth it. I have great skin, but this sponge used as directed (with MUFE HD Foundation) delivers incredible results. I believe you get what you pay for and, while the Beauty Blender is more expensive, it's results are more than worth it. 

daisy346

I like them. I got a set of 2 from beauty.com and I've been very pleased with them. It can be a little annoying to wash them after every use but after you get in the habit of it it's not bad. They do really blend your makeup quickly and evenly.

I was also tempted by the Ojon offer code but managed to hold out. I did end up getting a couple things with the MUFE offer- the Sephora Collection Professionnel Mineral Powder Brush #45, and Living Proof Full Thickening Cream. 

serendipity01

@daisy346 - Do you think it's necessary to get the special beauty blender cleaner as well?  Or is it ok to use baby shampoo or face wash or something instead? 

I just noticed that sephora has 1 beauty blender for $19.95 or 2 for $25.95.  So I guess if I get 2 it isn't that bad of a price... $13 each.

xoxcharlottexox

Happy Late Birthday!! Hope it was great!

Sounds like you got a lot of good stuff! I'm about to buy way more stuff than I need from sephora, probably today, muahahah. :smileyhappy:

xoxo, Charlotte

prettyinpa

Oh, nanobear, Happy Birthday!!!  I hope it was a great one, sounds like you really whooped it up in the beauty shopping!

It wasn't my birthday last week but Urban Decay had a 25% off sale and I got the Skyscraper Multibenefit Mascara, a 24/7 Pencil Blending Brush, Makeup Remover and Eyeshadow Transforming Potion. I have been baaad!:smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • serendipity01
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • daisy346
    • tiffanybt