Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

(0) Hearts

OH!!! Nice haul... will you show us what is inside those pretty bags???

November was hard on my bank account.

The VIB sale, discovering Tom Ford polish, trolling ebay for some items not released in the US....

I should have some fun pictures to post later.

I love Porefessional and the mascara so much it felt like it was a no brainer. The tins have been great for storing odds and ends! :smileyhappy: I figure if it something I will have to replace I may as well double up! ( FULLY aware this makes me a cosmetics addict!)

Loved some things so much I had to buy double! They always get us with limited editions!!!  Also got a steal on some fun Tarina Tarintino, Stila and LORAC at Nordstrom Rack!

Novemeber Haul.JPG

Wow nice haul!

I really wish I didn't have most of the products inside of the Benefit tins, because they are so adorable!!

So far I've got:

-A few of my favourite things

-Bite chubby lipstick set (4p)

-Hello kitty eyeliner set (Idk it was on sale..)

-Rosebud salve stuff

-21 drops gift set

-Body shop blush brush

-Body Shop chocomania oil+body butter

-Mac paint pot in "painterly" (1st time so excited!)

-Mac eyeshadow "Satellite dreams"

I think that's it, but this list will increase significantly after black friday lol.

So this is my final haul for the month :smileyhappy:. I've grown to love Guerlain, and it's become one of my favorite brands!

• Guerlain Meteorites Brush (I guess I wasn't paying to the description, but this is a small brush!)
  • Guerlain Champs Elysee Meteorites
  • Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Teinte Beige

I also "un-hauled" my Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation. The color was off - super pink/peach on me :smileysad: . So, I had to return it. It's still the best foundation formula I've ever tried though. I highly recommend it (if you can find the right match)!

Nice Guerlain haul! Don't know if it's possible, but I'm gonna ask the SA if she can put a few meteor balls in a sample jar for me. When I buy things everyone raves about, 50% of the time I love it and 50% of the time I don't care for it. And I really needs to make my decision on this before the newer version comes out. >.<

(0) Hearts

If they allow this, please let us know!

Well, I asked and they said if I want, they can give me 1 ball (c'mon! one? really?). I ended up getting all the loose powder at the bottom of the jar (which is powder from all the balls) instead of just chosing one. I'll try it to see if I like the finish, but I won't be wearing it for sanitary reasons. o.O

(0) Hearts

Oh, that is a good point. Yeah one ball is kind of silly, considering the color comes from mixing the different shades together!

Um, I have a problem.

I just bought my first Tom Ford nail polish.

And my second.  And my third.

I need an intervention, y'all!

(0) Hearts

In case you're wondering, I've been drooling over Dominatrix for a year.

But no- I actually purchased Toasted Sugar first.  And once that barrier to paying that much for a bottle of polish was broken, I had to pick up Dominatrix at the store when I was picking up Toasted Sugar.  And Mink Brulee followed me home as well.

Sallie here is what I need from you: Did you like the following items:

Bite Define Lip primer

Tarte Exfoliating mask

MJ Showstopper eyeshadow trio

And most importantly, for the love of God woman, tell me, is the God created woman set beautiful or is it beautiful? I really wish I could swatch in person to see if I like the colors.

I got the Tarte lipsurgence set and the gift of giving but I haven't tested those to see if I like them yet

On the Tarte mask, I've purchased my third tube.  It's amazing.  Sucks all the junk to the surface so I can scrub it away!

Batch three, the final shame.

The NARS eyeliner is in Via Appia, and the NARS duos are in Cordura and Portobello. And the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Promiscuous Lip Pencil Coffret, which is sold out. 

I feel like I've been to confession.

Oh, ye gods, I missed things. Also these. And the Kat Von D Spellbinding Lipstick Set. 

I need help on so many levels.

How do you like the Anastasia tinted brow gel? Does it look natural?

Batch two.  The Bobbi Brown Gel Liner is actually in Violet and in Ivy, the NARS lipstick in Schiap, the UD Lip Pencil in Ozone, and the Bite Lip Cream is in Port. And the Laura Mercier's Artist's Palette and Benefit's It's a Love Fest are sold out, so I can't link.

Um. So, I think there's a limit to the number of products you can link in one post. And my 20% off haul was <clears throat> more than twice that limit. In my defense, it was the first time I ever heard of a sale at Sephora! I apparently don't get the mailers or emails, and I just started reading beauty blogs.

So, yeah, I kind of went bananas. Here's the first batch. (That Shiseido trio is actually Into the Woods, which won't link for some reason.)

I wanted to show how much bigger and more dense the new Marc Jacobs Bronzer Brush is compared to the Real Techniques Blush Brush, but first here's a closeup of GUERLAIN Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Brunette 03 and LAURA MERCIER Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact in Highlight 01! This duo makes for a beautiful "back from the beach" glow.

terra.jpglm.jpgMJ_RT.jpg*I should have cleaned my Real Techniques brush, sorry bout that*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos51
  • Essie-Mirror-Metallics-Penny-Talk-Swatch-3.jpg
  • upload_1515694667565011495.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • photo 4.JPG
  • upload_8959085429348873791.jpg