ChicDabbler

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

jenpred

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

(0) Hearts

I kind of love how your haul looks like it's shining :smileyvery-happy:

sbowden

(0) Hearts

Aaah the Ocho Loco 2 and Tarte Pure Delights sets!!! :smileyhappy: I LOVE them!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

I almost didn't get the Ocho Loco 2 set, but then I swatched a couple more and I was sold lol.

ChicDabbler

Just got $10 Kohls cash so I went in search of Lorac palettes, real technique brushes and Tweezerman tweezers at my local store. They didn't have them out yet except for the tweezers, so I went for an Essie polish and a bar of chocolate (which didn't survive more than 10 seconds) instead. Love the metallic finish!

2013-11-10 11.19.39.jpg

I think I might have to get a couple more at some point. I've got gold, silver and now lilac. Rose gold, you are next!

shortstuff07

Look into butter London's Fairy Lights.  Pinky gold metallic polish, it's one of my favorites.  butter-london-fairy-lights-web.jpg

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

That's a gorgeous color! What's this color called?

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you! Essie's Nothing Else Metals, the lavender metallics. Somebody (starletta I think? hi!) recommended shmmery/shiny lavender as one of the choices when I mentioned I like neutrals/business styles and I was like "lavender? uh...." but now I think I'm in love with it! Their Penny Talk seems to be a slightly darker version of MJ's Gatsby, think I'm getting PT instead og Gatsby. =P

mafan

Is it bad that I knew from the picture that it had to be Nothing Else Metals?  It is a great color (even if the formula is a bit of a pain).  Now I'm thinking maybe I'll try that color tonight when I change my nail color.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Hi! 

Nope, I can't claim credit for that great suggestion!

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Lol, i'm wearing Penny Talk right now :smileytongue:

mpolansky

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@FireSpinner, you should post a picture I haven't seen it yet!

FireSpinner

Essie-Mirror-Metallics-Penny-Talk-Swatch-3.jpg

*image courtesy of google image*

i love this colour :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

OH MY GOSH, I think I'm in love. Thank you both for showing me this - you can consider me enabled :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

@mpolansky. Oh and if you have 2 metallics and a glitter, you can do this nail look for the holidays. I love how elegant/classy it looks and will be attempting it at some point. =P

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-Show-Tell/Mani-Friday-Britney-Tokyo-x-Nail-It-Mag/ba-p/74138...

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Ah I'm so glad you mentioned that! I will be looking for both of them next time I run some errands. Thank you so much! And the lavender looks great on you!

divinem1

Oh LAWD, I went berserk! - U/D 24/7 Eyeliner Vault - U/D Vice 2 - Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorites - Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Mirror-Shine Eyeshadow in Hypnotique - YSL CRÈME DE BLUSH 2 Powdery Rose - Givenchy Haute Couture Mascara/lipstick set - Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine Lipstick 28 - Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick in LIV's LIPS 62 - Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Plum Gold - Stila Holiday Essentials Kit - MUFE Invisible Cover Foundation - SEPHORA COLLECTION The Vacationer - (2) Benefit Gimme Brow - Stila eyeshadow in Cloud - Bare Mineral Original Foundation BI 500 PT Dior Addict Set I'd say I'm set for a while!
lilahtov

Re: Hourglass brush, I needed a brush like this anyway and so, when I purchased ALP in Dim Light, I got it. I love it! Highly recommend, and it's such a cute shape :smileyhappy:

Here's what I got (just during the 20% off...it would be embarrassing to show you my recent purchase history! Hahaha.)

• UD 24/7 Lip Liner in Anarchy
  • YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in 5 Fuschia in Excess
  • Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
  • UD Naked 2 Palette (purchased a fake on accident earlier, bummer!)
  • MUFE Full Cover Concealer in Pink Porcelain 1

I purchased the liner and lipstick with the intention of pairing them after seeing insta-famous MUA Maya Mia do so multiple times with a gorgeous result.

Love seeing everyone's haul pics! :smileyhappy:

jenpred

[ Edited ]

So this is my haul so far. I also just ordered the Guerlain Terracotta Four Seasons Bronzer in 03 Brunettes!! :smileyhappy:

Purchased

• Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Brush
  • NARS Ita Brush #21
  • Soap & Glory 3-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser
  • Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (in the pods and the travel size)
  • Josie Maran Argan Daily Mosturizer SPF 40 (travel size)

Samples/Perks

• Miscellaneous hair, skincare, and perfume samples (the Tom Ford and Aveda samples are from Nordstrom - WOW they have some luxurious samples :smileyhappy:)
  • Holly Jolly Blitz Bag (no subs!)
  • Festive Cheery Endurance Blitz Bag (1 mascara sub)
  • Bare Minerals FAB Birthday Kit - full size loose shadow in Camp
shortstuff07

How are you liking the brush?  I can't decide if I NEED it or if it would just be handy.

jenpred

(0) Hearts

The Hourglass or the NARS? I haven't tried the NARS one yet, but I do love the Hourglass one for use with my Ambient Lighting Palette. I wouldn't say it's completely necessary, but it's sooo nice and soft and picks up just the right amount of product! I don't regret purchasing it at all! :smileyhappy:

shortstuff07

The Hourglass, but that helps!  I probably will make do with the collection I have.  :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 200 replies
  • 296 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire