ChicDabbler

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

violalea

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

Love all the UD eyeliners. So colorful! I probably wont ever use them but its nice to have them :smileywink:. Hopefully they will have a lip liners set. I would totally all over it.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Seeing all the swatches of the liners I didn't get left me wanting even more! What's wrong with me?? I am kind of dying for Cuff especially.

violalea

So you should get the whole set and give me the dupes hahaha i meant to do evil laugh muwhahaha.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

LOL, when I win the lottery, hahaha. This sale came at a terrible time, moving + a trip + my husband shopping for an arcade machine = me trying and pathetically failing at not spending so much :smileytongue:

jenpred

WOW that YSL mirror is gorgeous!

violalea

yeah agree.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

It's super nice and heavy too!

ChicDabbler

Lol, if you ever want to buy a clarasonic, 20% off is the time. I see hello kitty! And you prob have enough Korres yogurt to fill half a jar, lol.

And I spy a TF sweetheart blush! haha, lylysa would be proud. =D

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Can you tell I'm blush obsessed lately?? Eek!

wendyomgwar

Embrace the blush Rikkie :smileywink:

rikkie

LOL, definitely on it! I'm heading up to LA this weekend, going to try my best not to go crazy even though I hope to hit Barney's, Sephora, and Neiman's at least. Wish me luck, haha. 

viviene23

If you like macarons or just have a sweet tooth like me :smileytongue:, you should check out Bottega Louie in downtown LA. Enjoy your weekend shopping!

upload_4120206259006826351.jpg

upload_1991056526558970635.jpg

FireSpinner

(0) Hearts

Omg... I love macarons. I had them once, and it was insanely awesome.

kittichick

Oh dear. I didn't need to see this. (Nooooooom!)

viviene23

(0) Hearts

sowwy :-)

rikkie

Oh. My. God. I am going to this place. Reading their menus made my mouth water, and not just a little bit. I haven't been to LA in years, so you are my hero of the day for alerting me to the existence of this amazingness. Possibly the hero of the week/month/year, haha. 

viviene23

[ Edited ]

haha...its comparable to Laduree in Europe... the food is yummy! Hope you have a great time there! 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

It was SO good! I went a bit nuts in Montreal recently, there is a fairly new patisserie/pastry school there opened by a MOF (the highest level of French pastry chef) and it's my current gold standard, but Bottega Louie's was better than most of the pastry I got to have in France. Amazing!

shapeshifter

Bodega Louie is the best! Have fun  in LA! Let us know if you need any suggestions!

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Today the staff at my Sephora were awesome, too awesome. One of them totally talked me into a Clarisonic, haha. I might have been like, halfway convinced before I even walked into the store, but I certainly wasn't planning on buying one! 

20% off haul today in store

three.png

- Clarisonic Aria with AmorePacific, Kate Somerville, and Algenist products plus the cool new Cashmere brush head! 

- Jack Black set for Mr. Rikkie (haha, I think he would be weirded out to be called that) 

- Dior Airflash backup, I know mine is getting low, but it's been almost 3 months so it lasted well

- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

- Escada Cherry in the Air spray pen (I'm almost out of my first one!)

- l'Occitane Shea Butter and hand lotion set for my mom

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Yaaaaaaaaaay! I went to a store today! And swatched and peeked and gawked and swatched and swatched until I think every single SA in there said hi to me at one(or multiple) point. I went right when they opened so they had almost no one and everybody was super nice and the girl kept putting samples (albeit the ready made jar ones) in my bag and was like "I'm giving you this....and this.....and this......and let's put in another conditioner....hmmm....and this.....and this...." at some point I almost said "you know, I don't mind if you just hand me the whole box." =P

So I just brought a tweezer and got enough samples to make up for the samples I didn't get for the past dozen trips:

2013-11-07 16.39.53.jpg

Origins also had a bunch of coupons, a $10 off and a small eye rollerball with purchase, you can combine the two, as I did, for the Charcoal mask purchase. And I also brought a Aunt Annie jalapeno cheese pretzel dog, my guilty pleasure, but alas, it didn't last long enough for me to take a picture.

You know how some palettes look awesome online, but they don't look quite as good instore? that's the way with most palettes on my list but I fell in love with every single shade in KVD Saint, which is what I'll def be buying in Dec:

2013-11-07 10.56.07.jpg

And I don't think I need a whole matte palette, but the Stila one is beautiful, especially love the orange.

2013-11-07 10.55.46.jpg

And yes, they are both missing a swatch, a pan that's been swatched so empty there's not a spec of shadow left. Anyways, it was a great trip today. =D

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 198 replies
  • 296 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire