ChicDabbler

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

rikkie

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Today the staff at my Sephora were awesome, too awesome. One of them totally talked me into a Clarisonic, haha. I might have been like, halfway convinced before I even walked into the store, but I certainly wasn't planning on buying one! 

20% off haul today in store

three.png

- Clarisonic Aria with AmorePacific, Kate Somerville, and Algenist products plus the cool new Cashmere brush head! 

- Jack Black set for Mr. Rikkie (haha, I think he would be weirded out to be called that) 

- Dior Airflash backup, I know mine is getting low, but it's been almost 3 months so it lasted well

- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

- Escada Cherry in the Air spray pen (I'm almost out of my first one!)

- l'Occitane Shea Butter and hand lotion set for my mom

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Yaaaaaaaaaay! I went to a store today! And swatched and peeked and gawked and swatched and swatched until I think every single SA in there said hi to me at one(or multiple) point. I went right when they opened so they had almost no one and everybody was super nice and the girl kept putting samples (albeit the ready made jar ones) in my bag and was like "I'm giving you this....and this.....and this......and let's put in another conditioner....hmmm....and this.....and this...." at some point I almost said "you know, I don't mind if you just hand me the whole box." =P

So I just brought a tweezer and got enough samples to make up for the samples I didn't get for the past dozen trips:

2013-11-07 16.39.53.jpg

Origins also had a bunch of coupons, a $10 off and a small eye rollerball with purchase, you can combine the two, as I did, for the Charcoal mask purchase. And I also brought a Aunt Annie jalapeno cheese pretzel dog, my guilty pleasure, but alas, it didn't last long enough for me to take a picture.

You know how some palettes look awesome online, but they don't look quite as good instore? that's the way with most palettes on my list but I fell in love with every single shade in KVD Saint, which is what I'll def be buying in Dec:

2013-11-07 10.56.07.jpg

And I don't think I need a whole matte palette, but the Stila one is beautiful, especially love the orange.

2013-11-07 10.55.46.jpg

And yes, they are both missing a swatch, a pan that's been swatched so empty there's not a spec of shadow left. Anyways, it was a great trip today. =D

violalea

(0) Hearts

Wow so many great samples!

melde

What what! That is a great Origins coupon! However did you find them???

Also, I'm in awe of your samples. :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I know! usually I go instore and 3 sample's it, but today was a miracle, lol. Maybe I should go more often on Thurs mornings. Oh I signed up for the mailing list! If you are at an Origins store, ask for their holiday booklet thing (I got one in the mail, then another one with the purchase). There are 6 coupons in total:

10/28 - 11/7: free mini eye roller w/ $12 skincare purchase.

11/8-18: free energizing mini facial + free Ginzing eye cream with 2 skincare purchase.

11/19-21: 4wk supply of a best seller (1oz) moisturizer w/$65 purchase.

12/4-8: free clothe tote + a keychain hand cream w/$65 purchase

12/10-15: Gingerburhse or gloonaway body wash w/$65 purchase.

12/17-18: free wraspped Ginger Rush w/$65 purchase

drrragon

oooh I had the same experience with Saint!  I swatched it for the first time last week and immediately felt these vibes of WANT! WANT!  I took a deep breath and put it back on the shelf, but man it was hard.

Glad you got your one tweezer, hehe :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Haha, yeah, just tried them, not as much spring as my last one, but man the tips are sharp! My main mission this time was to match my burberry lipstick (fail) and to check out all the neutral palettes on my wishlist (Dior, both Naked, Too Faced, KVD) and this is first time I like every single shadow in a palette! Usually I'll like 1/3 or 1/2 and am willing to use all except for 1 or two. But this palette? I love all the shades. I am definitely buying it for the Dec $20. If it goes out of stock before then, I'm going to cry a river.

Spyski

So, like alot of you lovlies I've been keeping my bag until the 20% off tomorrow, buuuuuut as soon as Coach Poppy and Clinique's Chubby Stick came up as perks, well what can I say I gave in. I really wanted a "blitz bag" with my promo code, but decided the Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel was more important since it lasts about 10-12 facial peels at just 0.2 ounces. Whenever those come up I tend to snag em while I can since they work for me. Ya know what they say...if a skincare product works, then it's worth it! Fortunately, FREE is WORTH it right now :smileyhappy: Also, I literally checked back again and the chubby stick and coach poppy is already out of stock for perks,that was QUICK! They wenre't even up for a full brown 15 minutes yet...had to go back on my e-mail to make sure it was on my order. WHEWW! I'm safe, atleast I hope so!

trtrt.JPG

emmaclaire

I kept my purchases as low as possible, even though it is my BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!  I bought a new MUFE Aqua Liner (the liquid liner, LOVE that formula!) in Gold, which is absolutely stunning and perfect for the holidays - so glittery and glimmery and beautiful.  I also got a Soap & Glory Body Butter (smells amazing), a Lancome lash primer (smells like play-dough LOL!), a few odds and ends from the cheap section, and 2 Blitz bags - Holly Jolly and Glowing Magic.  I only got 7 samples in my Holly Jolly, no PTR oil (which I really wanted to try, bummer) but everything was perfect for my Glowing Magic, which is the one I was most interested in.  The bags themselves are very cute too.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Happy Birthday month! Mine is this upcoming Saturday! I got the b-day gift on my last order, but think I'll be putting it in the travelling sephora bag #2 when it comes around. I never noticed Lancome's lash primer smells like play dough, now I must go home and smell childhood!

emmaclaire

Hahahaha it was definitely strangely nostalgic!  Happy almost birthday!!!!!  Mine is two weeks from yours (the 23rd) which is fun!  I love having a November birthday, everything is so bright and crisp and everyone is bringing out their fall stuff... just the best!

I was a tiny bit disappointed by the birthday gift this year, but definitely a good call to put it in the TSB - if a sample TSB rolls out I might put my name on the list and stick my Sephora b-day gift in there!

roxystar4

these are coming in the mail (ordered from beauty . com 20% off, no tax, and % cash back with ebates).

Naked Basics Palette

NARS Madly Blush

kimmi1115

I'm going to SiJCP this weekend with my mom to get the bday gift, and give mom ideas for Christmas lol.  We'll both have 20% off, and that cannot go to waste!  That would be a sin!

NikkiShops

Here's my $3 out of pocket order (I had a discover rewards gift card for Sephora)... so happy!  :smileyhappy:  But now the 20% off sale is coming up and this seems like a great time to stock up on my everyday essentials.  Gahh, I'm supposed to be on a no/low buy.

sephorahaul.jpg

shortstuff07

I got the Holly Jolly bag, Nars pencil sharpener, and Sephora+Pantone Full Spectra Palette in Nightfall tonight!

Holly Jolly had no subs, which was exciting! 

Nars sharpener for my new pencils, I've found you're best off with the brand's own sharpener.

I was really quite pleased with the Pantone palette, I've been back and forth so many times, but it's worth the $19!  It does need a white base for extra vibrancy, but I threw a quick look together with the bright turquoise, yellow, and cyan blue shades and even my very conservative Southern beau liked it!  I'll probably get the Daybreak set when the sale hits!  

On the downside, I got ZERO extra samples with this order!  It's the first I'd placed since getting my Rouge kit and I was sort of disappointed.  Not the end of the world, but still!

crayzeeRN

The three orders, enabled by BLITZ.  Doesn't look as dramatic as it sounded, right? :smileywink:

photo 4.JPG

NARS Albatross Highlighting Powder

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Poppy

12 samples- got one extra per box!

3 BLITZ Bags- received Festive Cheery, Glowing Magic and Holly Jolly- were shipping from MD, had NO substitutions, except Glowing Magic was missing the NARS primer- only had 7 items (twas bummed, really wanted to try).

Does anyone else ever have the urge to throw their makeup purchases in the air and roll in them like people do when they win a million dollars? :smileyvery-happy:  You know, like this:

upload_8959085429348873791.jpg

shortstuff07

Yes!  I had to pull all my palettes out when I was checking to see if I had a particular shade, and I was all "Use all the colors in the box!"  Twas a silly thing, and the dogs were like "Mom, move your stuff off our bed!"

Loricaaa

Hahah yes! I always feel like I won the lottery when my Sephora order arrives. :smileyhappy:

ry22

I just bought the Tarte TSV for November 18th on QVC. It's called Bow and Go. It has 16 full-sized eyeshadows, 4 full-sized Lipsurgences, 2 full-sized chubby SmolderEYES, and 2 full-sized Light,Camera, Lashes! mascaras. Wow! Happy birthday me :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Powder Duo in medium

glossyguru

That brow powder is totally awesome, you'll love it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 200 replies
  • 296 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire