ChicDabbler

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

starletta8

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

Totally agree.  Won't use anything else now.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@glossy, I've had this on my list for way too long. I love my brow wiz and use a powder from an Elf kit (which I surprisingly love).  But I wanted to try this powder too.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

@roxystar4 You'll have to let us know whether you think it's worth the splurge for this one or if drugstore powders work essentially the same. I have one from NYX that I've been using but have been eyeing this one. Curious whether I should splurge when it runs out.

glossyguru

My mini haul :smileyhappy:

image.jpg

Too Faced Natural Eye Collection (repurchase)

Tarte Glamazon Lipstick in Playful

Marc Jacobs Nail Polish in Gatsby

Sample: Clinique Moisture Surge

beethousand

(0) Hearts

I just bought that MJ polish! It's like a pinker dupe to Chanel Rose Moire, which was so brush-strokey and chipped easily on me.

glossyguru

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I didn't even know it was a dupe! I've already put on the polish and in one coat its opague! It has a bit of a thicker consistency, but isn't streaky. I'm excited to test out the wear time of this polish, it took no time to dry

prosopon

Well, I had an accidental haul at Nordstroms today.  I went in for some Mario Badescu rosewater facial spray (had been wanting to try it for a while now) and ended up getting a couple more things... Well, if you count that one thing was a purchase and then a lot of things were gift with purchase (I couldn't pass it up).  Estee Lauder was having a great GWP for spending $45.  I thought it would be a great way to try some of their makeup.  I love thier Advanced Night Repair serum (that was my purchase), so everything else was a bonus!

image.jpg

The clutch and everything under the clutch was the GWP.

image.jpgimage.jpg

There were some really cute patterns on both the eyeshadow palette and clutch.

ChicDabbler

Hahaha, accidental haul *wink*

Niiiice. Yup, the advance repair serum is my choice of purchase whenever I want the EL GWP too. I didn't go in for the EL or Clinique GWP this/last month cuz my eyeshadow palette splurges cleaned me out. X.X

Londonlover101

ok its not really a haul but today I picked up the cranberry joy body,room,linen spritz from the bodyshop and it is amazing! I cant wait to use it during the winter :smileyhappy: when I went there, there was a game where you press the button and you get a deal such as buy one get one free, a certain percent off, my mum pressed the button and I got the 50% off coupon! the spray was originally 12 but then got reduced to six dollars. I am so happy!! <3 <3 <3 :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

emmielou

I just ordered the TooFaced Loves Sephora anniversary palette - super excited it was finally on sale. Hoping the packaging is a little sleeker than TF's usually are. Would love to be able to travel with this kit. 

Added the Blitz sample kit and cashed out 500 points on the Boscia gift. 

Waiting for the big purchase to use my 20% next week! One of my besties finally decided to dive into makeup and she's getting my second 20% off and the 45-min consultation (figure one of us will easily burn through the $50 purchase). 

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

EmmieLou, would you mind telling me how I can display items below my post like you have? I've seen others do the same, and with multiple items it creates such a nice little gallery. I can't seem to figure out how to do it!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Nice! I wanted to try Too Faced and saw that on sale, but I was lured away by Joy to the Girls, so that is on my list for this holiday season. http://www.sephora.com/joy-to-the-girls-P383428?skuId=1550391

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

Beautiful palette, but the pans fall out a lot. I had to exchange it out three times and the pans on the new one still fall out.

Lesurion

Not sure why they won't let me reply to beautytester and crazeeRN but thank you so much. I can't wait for my first package. I keep tracking it!

I've made two other orders in the wee morning hours and have planned another when I read something about a sale coming up. I am sooooooo addicted!

crayzeeRN

Haha, you've been bitten by the Sephora bug!! :smileyhappy:

Lesurion

This is my first post...ever. My first Sephora.com order was the Kat Von D Spellingbinding eyeshadow palette which I chose on account of the comments praising it's pigmentation. I'm worried I made too bold a choice now...has anyone else ordered or used this product?

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

I bought this palette and I loved it so much I bought a back up!!!!! Many of the pairings are much more wearable than you would think. This may be my favorite palette of all time! I think you made an excellent choice!!!!!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Welcome Lesurion!

I think you will be happy with the Spellbinding palette! I have heard nothing but great things from the posters here, whose opinions I absolutely trust, and have also seen great reviews from Temptalia and other sites! Let us know how you like it when you get it :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Ohh, welcome welcome! KVD is a good choice. I don't own one yet altho I have one in my love list and swatched them before. If you are afraid of it being too bold, use a fluffy eyeshadow brush for the lighter color will give you a sheerer application than sponge tip or finger, and you can use the really dark colors lalong your lashline like eyeliner instead of all over. Don't be afraid of playing around. =)

wendyomgwar

Omg... all my orders are hidden away at my friends house... I was going to post them in the October thread... but I'm getting them in November technically.

She has like 6 orders D:....

jenpred

I have 2 orders on the way already, hehe :smileywink: . I ordered the NARS Ita Brush, and the Hourglass Ambient Powder Brush w/ Holly Jolly Blitz bag. Ah! I hope I get the UD Spray and PTR oil!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 200 replies
  • 296 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire