ChicDabbler

Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

[ Edited ]

Yes, that was the best I can come up with, but between the Blitz bag promo, the 20% off and the Black Friday, it's a pretty bad month for your wallet, lol. Happy birthday to the November babies! In addition to Sephora, don't forget to take advantage of the numerous b-day offerings everywhere else (sometimes it take a few days after signing up to get the offer):

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Birthday-Gifts-and-Promos-from-Cosmetic-Companies/td-...

And of course, before you place an order, don't forget to check Missie and Rikkie's hardwork that will rob you of all your points and will power:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-3/td-p/752167

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-6/td-p/716785

Ahhh I can't wait to see the Blitz bags, I really hope they didn't sub out the 2 things I really really wanted. I placed plenty of order in Oct but only half came, so the rest will go in the Nov board I suppose. Can't wait until the 20% off next week! So, what did you guys get?

carolang

Re: Notorious November hauls! What did you get? =D

I will be a little bummed if my holly jolly bag has substitutions! Can't wait to get it on Monday with my formula Xpolishes... Soo excited!

AznAngelLiz

I got a $50 gift card at a Sephora grand opening (well, SiJCP) and I cannot wait til the sale to spend it!!! Hopefully they'll have the totes too. Everything else will be online orders so I can get ebates. 

I did order the Tarte BB Cream for my sister last night, does that count as a haul? Probably not since it's not for me. Haha

banana91

(0) Hearts

I'm so mad we can only get 1 BLITZ bag. It's the first time they've ever done it. I was looking forward to redeeming more than one bag :/

rikkie

No it is not the first time they've limited a promo code to one per person. I can think of several examples off the top of my head. It's not common, but this mess with the blitz code might mean it happens a whole lot more. 

drrragon

(0) Hearts

yes FRAMED was one of those multiple-choice codes that was one-time use only.  It killed me because after I used it, they added some new stuff (like a KVD mini lipstick) and it never let me use that code again!  boohooo

banana91

Oh ok, it just never happened with the codes I've used in the past. It's weird because other people are saying they've been able to redeem more than one on another thread.

AznAngelLiz

The code was leaked earlier this week and people were able to get multiple orders in but today is the official start date of the promotion so I'm assuming they fixed it to where we can only get one bag. 

AznAngelLiz

Already 3 orders? Man, I need to catch up. Lol

crayzeeRN

They're little $25 orders!! lol

upload_1515694667565011495.jpg

drrragon

@crazyzeeRN -- LOL what's that polar bear saying?  "Nope, I don't know her" or *facepalm* or... ?? :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

This is the polar bear version of "shame" :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

*shifty eyes* I don't have three orders on their way... nope. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 200 replies
  • 296 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • emmielou
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • hydee77
    • emmaclaire