Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

I don't think I've seen a thread posted yet for the upcoming sale (if there is one, please let me know and I will delete). Temptalia has posted a list of Beauty Exclusives (I can't link, but she posted it June 27 for those looking).  And the catalog is up on the Nordstrom site, along with a calendar of beauty events.

I'm not sure yet if I'll get anything, but the Diptyque candle set is calling my name (it did last year too, but I resisted). There's also a cute CT lip set and NARS multiple set.

is anyone else planning their shopping list?

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

@Smeegle I have a Diptyque SA both at the downtown location and the Yorkdale location. Which do you prefer? And an awesome regular beauty SA who can essentially help you with anything else as well! I've switched over to her for everything now, but still have the Diptyque SA's info if you'd like 🙂

@Smeegle Yes, Nordies in Canada is participating in the Anniversary Sale. We seem to get most of the sets and items.

I don't have a Diptyque SA at Nordies, but there is an SA who assists me. She's helped me with some Diptyque orders before. Let me know if you can't find a Diptyque SA and I can PM you her contact info.

@lachatonAwesome, dear and thanks. I just saw the Nordies website and the Canadian flyer thingy for the sale on there but didn't see the Diptyque set so I wasn't sure. Please do PM me your SA info, whenever you have a moment and I can check with her what GWP and sets are available! Thanks again!!!

IMG_2988.PNGIMG_2987.PNG

Thanks for the images, @KMariel.  I need to go look at swatches for the bronzer/blush palette!

That duo is gorgeous 💖 I'm not a card member so I'll have to wait. Hopefully the CT goodies don't sell out 😞

@KMariel Thank you for the info! I looked up some swatches, and the "exclusive" shades aren't for me, so I just saved some money. 🙂

@KMariel  Thanks for sharing.  I definitely want a couple of these!

I'm interested in the KC/BTS set, but I have a feeling it'll sell out FAST. Also interested in the NEST diffuser duo, NARS multiples & the simplehuman mirror 🙃

@whitepolkydots what is the KC/BTS set?

@AnneMCC i probably abbreviated way too much 😛 it's the darker Charlotte Tilbury lip set (Kiss Chase / Between the Sheets) in the second photo

Ohhh gotcha I want that too!

I know I was very interested in the Charlotte Tilbury set. They sent me the catalog since I am a cardholder so I took a screenshot. @TriesToBoClassy definitely had more information than me but I have a screenshot of the actual products so I will add it below:

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 3.23.54 PM.png

I'm in LOVE with these lip sets!  I think I'm going to need to indulge ❤️

The lip set are so pretty! 

I've got my list ready for Anniversary! Planning on getting some diffusers, new running shoes, one of the CT sets, diptyque candles and maybe some of the Philosophy body wash. For those of you feeling a bit underwhelmed with the catalog, I think you should go in a store when Anniversary starts to see if they have any other deals... you might be surprised 😉

I am also very disappointed in what's included in the Anniversary Sale...but to be honest, since having a Nordstrom here for the last 3? 4? years, nothing in beauty has ever caught my eye.

I will, however, check out the clothes 😄 Last year I did score some bras for a decent price, in my harder to find size 😄

Here are screenshots of all 5 pages:

Spoiler
20170704_093614.png
20170704_093644.png
20170704_093713.png20170704_093741.png20170704_093804.png

And here are descriptions of those i am interested in, just because:

NARS multiples set (the only set i am 100% going to get. Here's hoping it doesn't sell out during exclusive access) $32

Spoiler
20170704_094721.png

Jo Malone set (i like this is all about blossoms, with lots of new minis) $115

Spoiler
20170704_094847.png

Diptyque set $55

Spoiler
20170704_094912.png

Charlotte Tilbury Neutral set (no info on the other exclusive set) $60

Spoiler
20170704_094811.png

@TriesToBoClassy Thanks so much for this! I'm really interested in the Diptyque and the NARS multiples. 

These items look nice! I'm interested in the diptyque set for sure. does anyone know if this sale/event is in Canada too? I'm usually a Saks customer but I never see events like this at Saks- maybe  I will switch over to Nordies!

I want stuff from the nars floral redux collection. Does anyone know tho if only the multiple coffret is part of the anniversary sale? I also want the face palette and the nude matte pencil set!

Oh I also buy my yearly hanky panky from the anniversary sale lol.

Edit: saw a rose gold simple human mirror. I think that will need to come home with me. Ill start saving some $$ now.

8 Replies
testing