cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I think I will splurge on this next pay day 😉

Make sure you post your look so we can see how beautiful it turns out @Tamara76

So many pretties! Your March really is off to a great start 😄 

This was definitely a fun mail day!  @Mcakes 😘

@Tamara76 haha I just posted my glow kit too! It's amazing,  right?

TF Honeymoon is one of my favorite Tom Ford quads. The formula, the colors are all so well done! It and Cognac Sable are probably my favorites. I'm so glad you finally got it!

And Feline Fancy! I have no idea where I should put the box. It's so cute haha, maybe I'll figure some way to hang it? The liquid lipstick is absolute love

@flyte LOL!  Isn't it amazing, though?

The actual colors are more subtle than I expected, but the highlight is as strong as I expected!  I was most curious about the orange, but it definitely does not look like a cheeto. 🙂

Between trying on all the ABH and the Cover FX, I swear my face is so shiny right now, you could see your reflection in it!

I am super happy I finally got Honeymoon, too! 😊

I love the Feline Fancy box, too!  Especially the little teeth - so funny!  I am not sure what to do with it,

either - some one on here framed a bunch of packaging and it looked really cute!  I think it was @EDZ90 😊

@Tamara76 @flyte I would love to see some brush swatches on the swatch thread pretty please.

@makeitup305

My brush swatches always end up really light, but I will try!

Thanks @flyte!  I couldn't get outside this afternoon and I can't get good light inside right now for the colors to show up.  😞

@Tamara76

same here! i have arm swatches with a blending brush, but lol they all look like the same color xD my apartment lighting is all yellow based and it's super cloudy (going to rain) with not that much light here.

maybe i just need to swatch super hard but then of course the colors will show 😞

IMG_5117.JPG

For someone who's not supposed to be buying lipstick...  yeah, I'm working the system.  

@heartsmyface, is that the MUFE star lit powder? I was able to swatch it in a training and have one at home, but I haven't been able to use it yet. The swatch was gorgeous and I'm excited to use it and see how it wears! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT That is! I am not @heartsmyface lol but I wanted to chime in! I got the same color and omg it is so gorgeous! I used it as a highlighter and inner corner highlight yesterday and holy wow! I was glowing! And you can make it really really reflective like mirror like! That was a bit much for me though so I toned it down a bit lol.

@sabrinas, I believe the shade I have is a pink-ish color so it'd be a great blush topper. I can definitely understand getting the mirror-like effect you got! I'll be sure to keep a light hand with it haha

XOXO,
Marieke

@heartsmyface- now, this is my kind of haul... gosh, look at the gorgeous shift on the Peacock pearl!  You are majorly tempting me!

Haha, sorry.  

Technically, they are Creme Glosses, so you're fine. 😉  D*mn Peacock Pearl is fabulous!

Oh it's a beauty!  I am just playing with it now!  I'm thinking it'll look spectacular over top of Bite Kale. 

I don't see any lipstick........enjoy!  😄

*flicks the TooFaced deluxe lipstick off the vanity.

Nope nothing to see here!  

You can buy lippies if they're this pretty! 😛 Such a cute haul @heartsmyface, that Too Faced perk is just adorable. I hope it sells out in store before the next time I go in haha. 

Haha, I needed this too faced perk just for the mini palette.  Too cute!  We'll see if it gets love or just collects dust.  The chocolate lippy is nice on.  I have no interest in the mascara or primer. 

Heres hoping it sells out so your not tempted.

870 Replies
testing