cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

@veronika23 Yes!  The black with silver was the Hot Topic GWP from a week or two ago! 😊

The blue one with the stars was a keychain, but I took the keychain off so I could put him (her?) on my shelf with my other Unicornos and Mermicornos.  The Baby one was in the tiny mystery box - I think she is supposed to be a phone charm, but I took the hook out of her, too. 😊

@Tamara76  Thanks! I have the key chain one too but wanted to double check if it was that or another lol 😄  The tiny one is so cute! Don't think I saw the phone charms yet...

I checked my order - the tiny one is a Frenzies Series 2 - The thing I took off is called a "phonzie" attachment 😊

@veronika23

@Tamara76  Thanks so much! 🙂

You always have some of the most fun hauls!

Awwww, thanks! @txcatx

Ahh the compacts are SO cute @Tamara76 😄

Thanks! @Mcakes

I love the mermicornos!!!! so magical!!!

Thanks!  💗🦄💜 @shirleylin88

A couple indirect beauty items. After reading the book Real Food, Fake Food, a friend and I split the cost of a bottle of 18-year balsamic vinegar and a membership in Fresh Pressed Olive Oil Club.

vinegar-3-4-2017.JPG

evoo-3-3-2017.JPG

Spoiler
realfoodfakefood.JPG

That is really cool!  Please let us know how you like them!  @DiVWA ❤️

@Tamara76, we just tried the vinegar and it tasted divine. So complex and yet some sweetness to it. Can't wait to experiment with it in various foods (need to use drops of it as the bottle was pricy and had only 100 ml (before dividing)).

My twin teen daughters totally surprised me today! They said mom we seen these on your Sephora loves list, so when we were at the mall we decided to get you them and surprise you with them! Yay!! I was so excited to see both the Modern Renaissance pallet and the NARS NARSissist Unfiltered I , which I drooled over since the moment I seen it! 

They're my sweethearts ❤️ They also got me a MAC foundation ❤️  I apologize for the picture , I know it isn't the greatest, I took it with my iPad and my bedroom lighting isn't the best. IMG_3260.JPG

@imbeautiful, that's so adorable! I have the unfiltered II and the renaissance palette and I love them. I hope you do too 🙂

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you , I have four daughters , the youngest our twins are 17. It's so weird to receive gifts from Sephora and not being the one gifting them! They sure know the way to momma's ❤️ heart. I couldn't believe our local Sephora had the Nars pallet, I had looked for it before and they were always sold out. The girls said they had 5 or 6 of them. I had wanted the eye shadow pallet forever but every time I could go shopping a limited pallet would catch my eye and I would promise myself to it get it the next time and you know how that goes , lol. Now I don't have to worry about making a choice yay! I'm so excited to try it out!! 

@imbeautiful. You have definitely raised some sweethearts! ❤️  These are amazing palettes and I hope you really enjoy them!  😘

That's so thoughtful! What sweet girls!

What wonderful girls! That's a beautiful haul - enjoy it!

so cute!

OMG how sweet of your daughters 😄 I love the Modern Renaissance Palette.  I just got it and havent put it down yet! You have very sweet kids 😉

870 Replies
testing