cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

WOOT-WOOT!! Can't wait to see what you picked up 🙂 @Tamara76

Selfridges has some great deals once you have Selfridges +.Modern mercury is on my shopping list for this month.

Yes!   You may have been the one who told me about it - lol!  @Seymore3 ❤

I strayed from my no-buy a bit but Ulta has been so good to me w/ these GWPs. On top of 21 days of beauty & points multipliers too! 

Platinum Bag 

IMG_0303.JPG

Madeyewlook Bag

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Tarte Beauty Break

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

Nice!  You scored some awesome GWPS!  @m26430

Anonymous Insider

@m26430 Ugh I wish I would have known about that Platinum beauty bag - OMG to die for!! TOTALLY worth breaking a no buy for ALL of those freebies, get it girl!!!!! 🙂

I would def break a no buy for all these freebies! Lucky you, enjoy 🙂 

Loving all the freebies!!!!! I cant wait to get mine!! 😄

So jealous of your platinum bag...they were sold out before I even got up that morning 😞 Congrats!!

Same!  That was so weird!  @RGbrown

Incredible haul! You really know how to maximize the points, freebies and GWP. 😱

I have been waiting for my Ulta order from the first 21 Days of Beauty sale for a while now. I was even concerned that it was MIA... but it arrived safely yesterday! 

upload_4191092691434388642.jpg

upload_4806733694034659114.jpg

Spoiler
- all of the Too Faced Love Flush blushes (I've been wanting these for a long time. It's serving 90's Polly Pocket feels!!!) 
- Too Faced GWP of the PB&J bag and a honey-infused gloss (My bag looks a little deformed but it's still cute as heck)
- deluxe Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- OGX Niacin & Caffeine shampoo + conditioner and Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer samples

Yay!  Glad your order arrived!  I love those blushes, too!  I snagged the last 3 last week, so my collection is also complete! ❤️  @Karmatic

Anonymous Insider

@Karmatic I have to agree those blushes are fantastic. I bought them all when they first came out without hesitation and they are among my favorites to this day. I even got the HSN funfetti collection because it included another LE TF heart blush with the palette bundle deal. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! I seriously love the free TF gloss too, I hope they make it available for purchase soon - I totally need another. Its perfect for summer!!! Great score on those blush prices!! 🙂

I love these blushes!! I regret not getting all of them!! I only got 2 and really like them a lot.  They do remind me of Polly Pocket 😄

Isn't so rewarding to see the whole line-up of those blushes together? 🙂 

@Karmatic great haul! LOVE those blushes!

Mac❤

Spoiler
Fix+
Fix+ Lavender x2
Fix+ Rose x2

Ulta❤

Spoiler
UD De-Slick Spray
ABH liquid lipsticks - Disty Rose & Soft Lilac
Revlon polishes - Win Big, Full House, Hold Em', and Lovestruck

Chanel❤

Spoiler
Plisse Lumiere

IMG_2620.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2621.JPG

Very nice haul! Big fan of the UD sprays. I haven't tried the De-Slick but love the All Nighter!

The Chanel highlighter is gorgeous! 😍

Those mini Fix+ bottles are so cute 😄 

Anonymous Insider

@StephaniLynn That Chanel highlighter looks so pretty, I wouldn't be able to dip my brush into it!! My Chanel counter is awful, they are always so rude to me and every time I call or come in they never have any of the limited edition releases. They act like they don't want to waste their time on me. Meanwhile, I'm thinking lady if only you knew how much I spend on makeup....but I guess I am saving money in the long run. Enjoy that beauty for me!!!

5 Replies
testing