cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

@Anonymous I skip the counters and order from their site:) I hope that helps out with your bad experiences. 

Plisse is so gorgeous. No regrets at all. 

Anonymous Insider

I have never even thought of that...lol how funny!!! I am all over it now!! Thanks for the tip, your a life saver. I guess I never realized they had a Chanel.com like everyone else 😛

Fix+ Rose is so great and the Chanel Plisse Lumiere is so gorgeous.

Anonymous Insider

Here is some of my March damage from the past two weeks....

Sephora Online Haul:

fullsizeoutput_79.jpeg

GWP : Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

In Store Sephora Haul:

fullsizeoutput_80.jpeg

GWP: Sephora Selfie Light

Ulta Haul:

fullsizeoutput_7e.jpeg

GWP: Too Faced PB&H Bag & Too Faced Honey Lipgloss (I really LOVE this lipgloss, its perfect for summer. I hope they release this for regular purchase!!!)

Macys, Dillards, JSC Haul:

fullsizeoutput_91.jpeg

The Estee Lauder Heatwave Original is not a new purchase, just wanted to show it next to the new release. I picked up two of the new Heatwaves and I don't regret it at all...its the most stunning glow I own hands down!!! It doesn't show texture on my skin and gives a glow to a full on wet highlight. LOVE IT. I also picked up the Mac Double-Gleam which I will insert a photo below of a swatch. I haven't heard anyone talk about this baby but she is everything. Perfect for light pale skin to medium tones - it gives a gorgeous glow that gives my heatwave a run for its money. Its not a gold tone, but the perfect every day highlight. Smooth without any glitter or chunks, I absolutely will be picking up a backup.

Swatch of Mac Double-Gleam:

fullsizeoutput_93.jpeg

Drug Store Haul:

fullsizeoutput_99.jpeg

I have heard such good things about the Flower Beauty setting powder so I picked it up to try it out. Same with the foundation. The mascara is a cult favorite for me, makes my lashes so long, can't live without it. I grabbed some of the Wet N Wild collection but skipped the purple highlight because I know its not something I can pull off. 

Beautiful haul! ❤️  @Anonymous

awesome hauls 🙂 you have great taste because everything you got from sephora is on my radar/loves list lol

Such a cute haul @Anonymous! Looks like you got a little bit of everything from high-end to drugstore 😄 That Lorac packaging has me so excited! I wish I wore those colors more or I'd be all over that palette. 

Anonymous Insider

Yes!! I agree, its not at all an every day palette. You still have to bring in other shades from other palettes which is not ideal. However, I have a lot of palettes and they tend to all start looking the same so I get excited about new palette shades!! I also confess that I had the $10 off coupon for my Platinum Birthday month, if I didn't have that I might not have picked it up. The packaging though!!! The lipsticks have the same beautiful packaging, I want to grab a few of the glosses too!!! @Mcakes

Oh yeah $10 off is a great push over the edge @Anonymous 😄 I am actually really intrigued by that blue highlighter that they have for this collection. I swatched it in store and it is really pretty! Going to keep an eye on that. Maybe I'll pick it up when I pick up the Lorac Unzipped palette 😄

Anonymous Insider

@Mcakes I saw it and it looked too crazy for me...I was worried the blushes would wash me out too. BUT - I just watched Tati's YT video on the whole collection and now I am a believer. I am going to grab the green highlighter and the coral shade blush + a few glosses to go with the lipsticks I got. The mint green looks much more subdued on her skin when applied. It just looked like a beautiful glow.... 😛 One more reason to buy - the white & holographic packaging 😛

Love that Buxom bag!! 

@Tamara76 and all my fellow unicorn lovers...

Can't sleep so I thought I would open another box. 🙂 This time it is the Tarte Unicorn sale from last Wednesday.

IMG_0381.JPG

I got the two different branded water bottles and the free unicorn headband, OF COURSE!!!

Here is a close up of the unicorn hairband/headband:

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 2.20.57 AM.png

It is extremely well made and the flowers on it are of generous size. I was going to give it as a gift but I am now contemplating keeping it for myself!!!! Last but not least, check out the tarte branded unicorn gift tissue paper in purple that they used.

What a nice touch!!! I am super impressed by the whole experience!!!!

Anonymous Insider

@willa25 I am kicking myself for not getting this headband - even if it only sits in my collection until Halloween its more well made then I thought it would be FOR SURE. Super cute!!! SO JELLY!! You have UNICORN POWERS!!!!

OMGGGG Love alll of this!!!!!! 😄 Awesome!! So cute!

I ordered the same stuff! We could be water bottle/cup besties! Cheers.

@willa25 oh my gosh that is so adorable!!!

XOXO,
Marieke

Great haul Willa!  I'm so bummed I missed out on this.  I'm glad you love everything!

Yay!   I love the headband, water bottle and tumbler so much!!!!  I kind of wish I had made an order now, too!   Enjoy! 💗🦄💜💗🦄💜   @willa25

I am so super excited about the headbands! I made 2 orders(for me and my 9 yr old) and now I'm wondering if I should have made a 3rd for my 7 yr old.:/

@willa25 That headband is so magical and cool! I'm not a Tarte fan but I love that headband & it's a nice touch for their supporters. I definitely think you should keep it!

Does anyone know if the unicorn headband is still available as a GWP somehow? 🤔 It's perfect for festival season! 

@willa25 You have to keep that! It's too cute!! Wow, they went all out with the tissue paper. That's really cool. I love when companies go the extra mile with little touches like that. 

6 Replies
testing