cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

OMG!  This is beyond amazing!  And the unicorn girl on the inside of the box even looks a little bit like you!   And you got the brush cleaner, too!  Soooooo cool! 💜🦄💜🦄.  @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface Omg! Rarely do I fall prey to packaging, but I feel myself being hunted. 

These are amazing! I'm squeeing for you!!

i think that packaging alone has to make this one of the best haul photos 

Gosh this is gorgeous @heartsmyface 😍🦄

@heartsmyface I love all the photos! What do you think of the quality of the brushes?

@heartsmyface WOW!! 🌈🦄 That box is something else, such a beautiful presentation. Great pictures too! What's in the little container with the tiny unicorn? Those brushes are super pretty!

@pixiedust2 ☺️I'm impressed!!!  The container is the brush cleanser.  It was a silly purchase but hey I had to make the shipping worth it!  And if it makes brush cleaning a little more fun then why not?  

@heartsmyface Yeah I would have bought it too 😂 Too cute not to! You can brush the unicorn as you clean 😂

A few orders arrived over the last few days! 💗

Part 2 of my Danielle Nicole order arrived!

IMG_0735.JPG

Spoiler
Aurora tote!!! 💗💗💗
Now I am just waiting on the Aurora and Maleficent stickers. 😊

Ulta:

IMG_0736.JPG

Spoiler
1. 2x Pacifica Coconut Wipes
2. Japonesque Brush Cleaner
3. Tarte Shape Tape
3. Ulta Color Corrector
4.Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love, How Deep is Your Love and Love Hangover
5. NYX Cosmic Metals Palette
6. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminator in Lavender Steel
7. Strivectin SD
8. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
9. Ms.Manicure 4 Way Nail Buffer

Ulta GWPs:

IMG_0737.JPG

Spoiler
1.  Too Faced PB&H bag
2.  Too Faced Honey Lip Oil
3.  Skyn Blemish Dots
4.  Becca Primer DS
5.  Samples

Beautylish, Spectrum, etc...

IMG_0738.JPG

Spoiler
1.  2x RCMA Powder - I have high hopes for this! 😊 (Beautylish)
2.  Spectrum Rain Glow Fan Brush (Spectrum)
3.  Jenny Lawson "You are Here" tote - pre-order gwp from her publisher - I love her and I love this tote - I need fabric markers so I can color it! ❤️
4. Pokemon sheet masks (Amazon)
5.  Maleficent, Aurora, Beauty and the Beast and Mermaid Scale Jamberry Nail Wraps (ebay) Thanks for the tip! @pixiedust2

Okay those Pokemon sheet masks are so adorable!! I would not want to use them haha

XOXO,
Marieke

I know, right?!?! ❤️   @MariekeBT

@Tamara76 This is a great haul! That brush is so fun. Have you used the Strivectin and Skyn Iceland products before? I'm curious about both brands, but I haven't purchased anything yet.

@ashlynaf  Thanks!  

The Skyn eye gels are one of my top hg products - I use them whenever my eyes are puffy in the morning and hey make a huge difference! ❤

I use the Strivectin SD for my stretch marks - it is definitely not a miracle product, but it helps more han anything else I've tried.

@Tamara76 OMG there is so much win in these hauls. I love everything. Let us know what you think of the brush, sheet masks and the Shape Tape. I'm not a Tarte fan but you hear so much hype about it. 

Thanks!  I haven't tried the Shape Tape yet, but I have super high expectations! ❤️

@Tamara76 I love the Shape Tape. It's so incredibly pigmented. Like one dot will do both eyes. When I got it, I did the usual swipe under each eye. Whoa! Makeup overload. You need the tiniest bit. I like that it sets and I don't have to powder it. I've used their Maracuja Creaseless for years, but took a chance on Shape Tape. It's so much quicker. Only issue I have is I need two colors to get it perfect, and it can be a tad drying so use a good eye cream underneath. But it blocks darkness really well and lasts all day!

Ohhhh!!!! Now I am super excited!   I was planning to finish my new Chanel concealer before breaking it out, but I may have to start experimenting early.  💗   @pixiedust2

@Tamara76 Oh and please let us know about the RCMA powder. I've been wondering about that for a long time!

Of course!  I have also been curious for a while, so I jumped when I got the restock email.  I am almost done with my it Cosmetics powder, so this is next in queue.😊

The bottles remind me of either spice bottles or glitter bottles.  Normally, I shake powder into the lid of the container, but I don't think that will work with these - I'll have to use a little dish or bowl.

@pixiedust2

@Tamara76 Please tell me how you like it! I'd love to hear your thoughts. I still love Maracuja but it's too much trouble some days. The Shape Tape sets quickly and I can get on with my life LOL!

@pixiedust2 I know what you mean - maracuja is good for coverage, but a little too wet for my liking. 🙂 

🤗 @Tamara76 I love it all!! That bag is so cute and I love those Jamberry stickers! Reminded me I need to use mine asap! ❤

testing