cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

that one is next on my list @angel7594!!

Yay! So many pretties as usual lol. We're Buxom White Russian twinsies 👯

@Mcakes ❤  Buxom better not ever discontinue our color! 😄

Wonderful haul, @angel7594! The Buxom and Too Faced bags are adorable too. 

I have the 7+ in Jet Black and I love it. I want to get my Mom the Rose Gold soon. ❤️

Thank you @Karmatic! 🙂

Beautiful haul @angel7594! I just upgraded my iPhone as well and also got it in rose gold. 😄

@Asche, Thank you! That is cool you have the rose gold too! 😄

Looks like there are a lot of rose gold loving BTers! 

Ooooh that's a good one! I have the same phone, and I love it. Rose Gold too! It's the only way to go! I have some really tech friends who always make fun of me for being such an Apple fan girl but I don't care haha. 

I noticed the UD primers are "new," are they reformulated? I need to replace my primer soon, and I like UD but am wondering they are different? 

@alexasteph, The rose gold was the easy choice for me...love the color! I need to really learn how to use it and take better photos. My old phone was an Android, so this is different for me but I love it! The UD primer formula seems the same to me, but the new packaging has the wand with a sponge applicator. My old tube was just a squeeze type. 🙂

@angel7594 I have a Rose Gold iPad and Apple Watch too... I'm obsessed with it! if you're switching from Android it should be pretty easy to figure out! The iOS is really intuitive, where the Android platform takes some navigating. 

Oh, good to know about the repacking! I prefer the sponge to squeeze tube!

Wet n Wild, Sephora, Makeup Geek!

IMG_2636.JPG

Exciting haul! I love the look of those metallic liquid lipsticks, and that NARS powder!

@StephaniLynn Great haul! Please keep us updated on how you like that Ole Henriksen product. Everything I've ever tried to control my oily skin has only made me oilier 😞

@lippieaddict19 I sure will! It's getting hotter in texas and my skin is getting oilier. Looking forward to seeing if it helps!

@StephaniLynn Now that's a haul! What Nars powder is that??

@gonerogue It's Hot Sand:D I've been wanting it since last summer but didn't want to buy the duo. Super happy it became a single!

@StephaniLynn that's why it looked familiar! I've had it in my wish list for a while but haven't gotten it yet. Let us know how it works out for you 🙂

@gonerogue I definitely will:)

@StephaniLynn another Sephora eyeshadow for your collection? Haha 😉 It's a very pretty color! 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Lol! I think it's my last one for a while, or until I see new shades in the sale section /.\ I love the formula so much!

1 Reply
testing