cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I haven't posted a haul in a while. For some reason, I cannot post pics on BT mobile as of late. I have to email it to myself and upload it from my desktop. 

Anyway.. my local Nordstrom had it's beauty trend show this morning. Lots of GWP from various brands. I managed to pick up a couple items from Charlotte Tilbury and Burberry.

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

- Burberry Festive Powder in Gold Shimmer

- Burberry Fresh Glow Highlight in Rose Gold

- Burberry Fresh Glow Highlight in Nude Gold

- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer

- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue

- Charlotte Tilbury GWP (mini Magic Cream Moisturizer, mini Clay Mask, mini Wonderglow, Fragrance sample)

- Burberry GWP (mini Fresh Glow Fluid base, mini  lipstick in Sepia, red Burberry makeup bag)

I couldn't pick just one of the Burberry fresh glow highlight. I was going back and forth on rose gold and nude gold.

@annypoo That pouch looks too pretty to use! I have one in beige that I will probably never use because it looks so soft and beautiful lol

I love what you got! Those Burberry products look interesting. I wanted to try some of their products but the unnecessary fragrance kills me.

Nordstrom has the wonderful GWPs and customer service. I love when they do triple points too. 

Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury skincare before? I wonder if it's worth the hype. Please let me know what you think. 

@Karmatic I tried a sample of the CT Magic Cream a few months back and it was quite possibly the best moisturizer I have ever tried! The jar is $100 though so I never bought the full size but I would highly recommend trying it out if you have access to it 🙂

@gonerogue Thanks for the review, sweetie! I got deluxe samples of the Magic Cream and Wonderglow as a Nordstrom GWP and it's on its way to me. I'm hesitant to try anything new because I have an event in a few weeks, but good to hear non-biased reviews! ❤️

@Karmatic It was triple points this weekend so it all worked out. I had an appointment at the CT counter and they used the magic cream on me. It felt nice (but it could be because she was massaging my face :P) I'll have to try it out longer to see if it's worth the hype. The customer ringing up in front of me said she swears by the magic eye  rescue. 

@annypoo Yes I saw! 😁 I have a Nordstrom card and I bought a few things to take advantage of the triple points. That included some Charlotte Tilbury items so I'm expecting the GWP in the mail.

I'm skeptical about luxury skincare. In my experience, luxury brands focuses more on smelling good than putting in beneficial ingredients. Definitely keep me posted. I have a lot of things to try but I will put the GWP in the rotation ASAP!

Those Burberry highlighters are gorgeous! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Soooo beautiful!!!   😻😻😻.  @annypoo

What a beautiful haul! Loving those Burberry highlighters. I really like the smell of Burberry beauty powders lol. 

@Mcakes some Burberry products' fragrance is a little strong for me, but the powders are fine. 

Sorry for the horrible lighting, but I was too excited to share. I do have a bunch of items from trading, but that will be another post...

Whole Foods Beauty Bag x2

20170325_210025.jpg

Neiman Marcus

20170325_205756.jpg

Spoiler

Diptyque Gray Feu de Bois candle + a bunch of samples ~  it was my first time shopping there and the SA helping me was so sweet and funny

Tom Ford Lip & Boys in Evan (this is for my sister since she likes the color)

Sugarfina:

- Peach Bellini
- Single Malted Scotch Cordials
I've only ever tried the Rose ones and I kept seeing the Peach Belliini, so I had to try it!!!

@lisainprogress  oohhhh i smelled that diptyque candle the other day at nordy and it's heavenly! that was awesome the SA gave you all those goodies!!

i loooove everything from sugarfina that i've tried. peach is my favorite candy flavor too!

My friend tagged along with me to NM. After I finished paying, the SA gave me samples and told me to share with my friend XD (I did). 

I want to try more Sugarfina @unfungirl And now I can truly understand why everyone loves the peach ones. The other one I purchased, single malt scotch cordials... I'm an idiot for not reading the description, but I was surprise it has scotch in the center of the chocolate 😂  

@lisainprogress i always love SA's like that!! that's sweet of you to share with your friend!!

haha that's something i would do too! i'd assume they had butterscotch 🙂

i've only tried a few sugarfina, but i have a big old wishlist of stuff i want to try 😛

OMG... my brother just told me his friend gave him two bags of sugarfina candy (and he threw it out!!!!)... Apparently his friend works for the company 😧

He said he'll give me some next time he sees him! I shall share them if he does give them to me 😉

Gorgeous!   I L❤️VE Sugarfina Peach Bellini!  Enjoy! @lisainprogress 

Hehe, thanks @Tamara76! I just tried them and I might just have to go back for more!

I want to try those Sugarfina candies! also they look great for gifting (since are adorable looking). I meant to call my local Whole Foods to see if they had that bag in stock! cool haul here!

I was so happy to find the Sugarfina section at NM! They only had the bento boxes available online, but I'm definitely going back for more Peach Bellini!! 

I had no idea Whole Foods had a beauty bag!

1 Reply
testing