cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I only found out recently @Mcakes. My local Whole Foods really didn't know anything about it, so you might be lucky to find one...

Some new things I bought 🙂 

Purchases:

E6459A3D-FF65-42C9-A51F-00BE08A20035.jpeg

GWPs + Sephora Play 

EBDC99EC-F18D-422F-B2E5-07FFE73A9F1E.jpeg

Reviews of everything I've tried:

Spoiler
- The new Clinique sunscreen is very nice. Physical blocker w/ no white cast, blends in much easier than the Shiseido ones. However they do not have the ingredients listed on sephora or clinique websites, and the list I managed to dig up is inaccurate. So the ingredients may irritate my skin and have to go back.
- Love the finish of the sephora blenders, even though I've heard from multiple people they don't hold up as well as the beautyblenders. 
- Josie Maran finishing balm seems nice and smooth but it pills horribly. 
- Verb ghost oil smells great and seems to add a bit of shine. The effect is subtle. 
- AmorePacific TM - texture is amazing and creamy like a real moisturizer. Coverage is similar to the NARS Radiant TM. But I think the NARS finish looks more natural. 
- Bite set - LOVE these colors + formula. They're so creamy and pigmented. I love the MJ lipsticks too and these have more of a natural finish vs. matte for MJ. The agave mask just gave me an allergic reaction this week so I'm nervous about the lipsticks! 

@xcicee Is that the Kate Spade Lenia bag? 😄 I bought the same one a couple months ago. I'm obsessed with it. Enjoy! 

hi @xcicee..love the Kate Spade bag...did you buy at the regular store? can i ask the price?

Hey @mztm no problem at all, I got it for 210$ after discount (including taxes). It's in the sale section on katespade direct and there is an extra 25% off code "spiceitup" that you can use on sale items. They give free shipping too!

Also if you are ok with brown, they have brown on sale for $188 then an extra 25% off that.

thank u 🙂 mine came up to 241 USD with shipping and tax since im in Canada ....oh boyyyy......

Yes it is the lenia LOL @Asche I love it already and it looks like the Chanel 2.55 without being $5k. Obviously you have good taste 😛 

LOL I literally bought it because it looks like the Chanel bag! Great minds think alike. 😉 @xcicee

What a fun haul!  I love the bag! ❤️❤️❤️  @xcicee

Thanks @Tamara76! I've been eyeing it for a while and when it went on sale this week and I bought it immediately 😄

@xcicee Hello! If you're anything like me, I'm allergic to the agave lip masks (they dried out my lips horridly and made them painfully crack), but the agave balm and their lipsticks are fine on me. I personally don't recommend the balm though 🙂 hopefully you have nothing to worry about too! 

That's awesome @pinyo I certainly hope I'm the same! The formula is pretty amazing and I've wanted to try it for ages. I usually use the fresh balms without issue, but the mask was exciting at first since it was thick enough to use overnight.

so this happened today....

haul.jpg

Spoiler
i stopped by the chanel counter in nordy to pick up the new rouge coco gloss in melted honey. they were OOS but i had them order me one. while i was there i did a little playing, and walked out with another rouge coco gloss in burnt sugar, and the soleil tan highlighting liquid. that stuff is SO gorgeous! i've never really used liquid highlighters before so i'm jazzed!

i also stopped by MAC for a backup 217 brush, and got one of the new lipglasses in lustrewhite. and they have herbivore at my store now so i got a rose face mist, and a glamglow supermud

hellish week + triple points weekend + credit limit increase= major retail therapy!

thank god i didn't have time to go to sephora 😛

@unfungirl Omg, there's a new lustreglass? Do you know what the difference is between these new ones and the old ones? 

@pinyo YES! the biggest change is the packaging- it's bigger and more sturdy with a double walled tube. my SA told me that the new formula has a hydrating complex to keep your lips more moisturized, and it's a bit shinier. i have all good things to say about it as a long time lipglass junkie! 

Ahhhh that's so amazing! Now I feel like a dummy. I was so sad that they were being discontinued (and was told there wouldn't be a replacement) that I hunted them down and bought the last 4 in all of California.

guess I'm about to have 5 of these lol. 

it was confusing!! i had to ask my SA what the deal was when i heard they were discontinuing them! the new glittery colors are AMAZING. need them all @pinyo.

Have you used the herbivore rose spray before? I've been curious about that product. 

@jen81 yes!! it was the first herbivore product i tried. i really love it! i used it after cleansing and before moisture, after i apply powder to set my makeup, and to refresh throughout the day. i love it!!

Sorry you had a bad week, but retail therapy always helps!  Enjoy your goodies!  I can't wait to see the highlighting liquid! 🙂  @unfungirl

thanks @Tamara76! school is rough, but i'll be good after some r+r this weekend!! i can't wait to try it out, it looked gorgeous in store but i was a sweaty mess by the time i got done with work 🙂

2 Replies
testing