cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

My purchases from this month. 

Spoiler
IMG_3981.JPGL Occitane birthday offer for free divine cream with 20 purchase. Got toner and Shea spray. Maria badescu bday offer for 10 giftcard so decided to try the cleansing soap. Rest are samples. IMG_3994.JPGSIJCP small order rose face wipes and 3 gwp, gold clutch with dapple packettes, smashbox primer water and Becca backlight primer. Ulta order the sunchaser Becca palette and free Becca primer. 

IMG_3975.JPGTop is Sephora order FAB wipes, point perks, Giorgio Armani fluid sheer. Bottom ren order which was a glow trio: cleansing balm, radiance mask and flash rinse facial. Got free body care set (under the Giorgio Armani box) two free deluxe samples and a packette sample. 

@jen81 I think I see a first light primer from Becca right? I recently tried it and I'm really loving it. It really makes my skin look more awake. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Yes it is @MariekeBT so far I really like it!

I bought that same Ren set! It was so good omg, two weeks straight of using it and I can't identify a problem area of my skin 😨 - that is not a grievance lol

Great haul!

i love the ren radiance mask @jen81!! and i'm eyeing that becca palette with major heart eyes!

The Becca palette is very pretty, I don't have full size products except for the limited edition rose quartz and the blush palette (forgot name oops) the bronzer is very pretty and I really don't have any bronzer besides some deluxe samples (too faced chocolate soleil) the blush is a peachy color and is very pigmented. @unfungirl

You scored some excellent goodies!  I am not familiar with the Shea Spray - Is it like a facial mist?

@jen81

the white one is similar to caudalie's grape water the other one is called a toner. Have only tried the white one called Shea butter comforting mist. @Tamara76.   The other one is Shea butter comforting toner. 

I really had no intention of buying the Too Faced Natural Love palette. I already have the Lorac Unzipped palette and thought that was close enough. But I was flipping thru Instagram the morning it went on sale (dangerous) and took a good look at it and saw it had some nice colors I really don't already have. I only have one Too Faced palette in my whole collection - The Boudoir palette - and I just unexpectedly went for it. After the bad press from some of the recent TF releases I was a little nervous but this is really pretty. I used a few shades this morning and they stayed on my lids through my whole work day and looked beautiful. Anxious to try more!

And OF COURSE I managed to get a cat in the background! 

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

Hahaha I love the cat in the background! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Let me know how you like the palette!  I've held off on pulling the trigger because of how disappointed I've been with recent TF launches but the neutral eyes palettes is a staple in my collection.  

@starsandbucks I would love to hear your thoughts on the palette once you get to play with it more. I'm thinking of ordering it. 

@starsandbucks ditto, please! I keep flip flopping!

I'll use it tomorrow for getting ready and report back in. I didn't wear a stitch of makeup this weekend so no updates. Sorry 😞 😞

I keep going back and forth on this. I feel like maybe I don't have a lot of the pink toned shades in my collection, but how many Too Faced palettes does one gal really need? Followed up by how many palettes in general does one gal really need?!?

It does look really enticing though.

Thanks for sharing!  I was planning to pass on this one, but now I'm reconsidering....  @starsandbucks

P.S.  love the kitty! ❤️

@Tamara76 I really wanted to wait to take the pics in natural light but I was so anxious to use it this morning and it was still dark when I was getting ready that I couldn't hold off! My apologies that the pics aren't better with truer color. It's pretty close. It really is the prettiest collection of colors I've seen in ages. 

My Sigma mystery box + the so jaded set for my freebie. I have the palette already but everything else I'm happy with. 

IMG_2619.JPG

Wayne Goss Face Set *swoon* and Stila Liquid Shadow in Diamond Dust. Bioderma samples from beautylish 

IMG_2319.JPG

Swoon is right @EDZ90 😱

*picks up jaw from the floor*

FB_IMG_1490314215586.jpgsurprised the mascara from cliniqye is that big. Its a sample! 

I bought the shiseido nourishing base mascara. Its always oos so im excited yo try what the fuss is about.

1 Reply
testing