cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I agree about the Clinique mascara!  What a nice surprise!   Enjoy the Shiseido! ❤️   @Blackwhiskey

Not sure where to ask this question so I'm putting it here. Every time I try to upload a haul pic (either taking it right here or posting a pic already taken by my phone camera) it's ​always too big and no matter how many times I take it or try to split it into multiple pics it still shows up as too big to upload. Any idea how to go around this? I always check small size but it doesn't seem to make a difference! 

@ZSahar Get the PicsArt app. It's amazing, and it has a resize feature. It's my favourite photo editing app. 

@ZSahar It's a pain, but I email the pic to myself and then resave it and then I can post.  I don't know how else to get them to post from my phone....

I'll try that @Tamara76 ! Thanks a lot

Remember that huge restock Sephora had earlier this week? I finally got my hands on the Ciate Smokey Suede palette and Still Life Alchemy mirror!

@whitepolkydots, that mirror is beautiful! Glad you were able to get it. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Nice!   Please let us know what you think of the Ciate!  @whitepolkydots 😊

thanks @Tamara76 🙂 I will! My fingers are crossed for that green and plum..

OMG!  It is still in stock!  Consider me enabled!  (I have wanted it for a long time, too). @whitepolkydots

I hope you like it @Tamara76! As @pinyo mentioned below I couldn't get it to work either. Let me know how you like it when you get it! They are buttery soft on finger swatches but weren't great on my brushes and blended out pretty muddy. Definitely hope you can give me some tips!

I will let you know!  And if I can't make it work, it will pass down to my daughter - I got so frustrated  with the Taretist Pro palette (so muddy!  Ugh!), but she has created some gorgeous looks with it since I passed it on to her.  @Mcakes 😊

@Tamara76 yayy!! usually you're the one enabling me with your hauls 😉

I'm a little nervous about Mcakes and pinyo's experiences.. but I guess we'll see!

I hope you like the ciate! I noticed most people love it, but I couldn't get it to work with my brushes...pigmentation just wasn't there for me. 

(If you use your fingers, it's magical and so smooooth!)

thanks @pinyo! i'm actually really glad you gave me that warning.. so I won't be AS sad if I end up disliking it. I've wanted this palette for so long that my expectations for it are prettttty high ..

Oh gosh that's one of the worst feelings @whitepolkydots! That happened to me with the recent too faves highlighters. 

I do hope you like!

An Ulta order and a few Sephora orders just arrived.

Ulta:
Ulta and target.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Devacurl Supercream
2.  NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder - This is so cool!  It looks white, but goes on pink!!!!
3.  ABH Glow Kit in Sun Dipped
4.  Beauty and the Beast Jewelry Box - This is actually from Target, but I was so excited that it came in!  I got one for myself and one for my daughter and hers was half off!

GWP:
1.  Madeywlook Beauty Bag
2.  ABH GWP
3.  Samples

Sephora:

seph.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased:
1.  Tarte Unicorn Brushes!  I love these so much!
2.  Cover FX Green Color Corrector
3.  Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Highlighting Fan Brush
4.  2X Sephora Avocado Masks

GWP:
1.  2x Bobbi Brown Liquid Lippie Promos
2.  Marc Jacobs Highliner Promo
3.  Samples - Including a Clinique Mascara DS!

Closeup of the brushes:

tarter.jpg

@Tamara76 yay!! You got your rose music box!!!

@Randell  Yes!   And Target had a buy one/get one 50% off deal on Disney Princess stuff, so my daughter got one, too!  I love it, but I am driving my hubby crazy pushing the music button every time I walk past it.  😉😉😉

The brushes look gorgeous! How do you like the quality of them? Do they pick up product well? @Tamara76

@annypooI think they work well - they are soft and seem to pick up product well, except for the big, fluffy pink powder blush - I really like slightly denser brushes for that, but I think I may try it for highlight.  I also use the foundation brush for blush and it works fabulously for controlling the amount of product.  🙂

1 Reply
testing