cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

I live in Japan every year during the Spring (and the fall when I can manage it) and I had to share my recent purchase from SUQQU.

upload_5555931851760900380.jpg

Those blushes look amazing and your puppy is soooo adorable! @franceslovesyou

@Tamara76 aww thanks! She is getting better at knowing where I want her to put her paws!

@franceslovesyou, the blushes are beautiful but your dog is so cute and fluffy! ❤️

XOXO,
Marieke

So pretty and the dog in the middle makes it!

@franceslovesyou OMG your dog is the cutest thing!

I agree @lmi82! Look at that sweet face 😄

@Mcakes @lmi82 @kelloua @MariekeBT Thanks! She is my world 😄 I havent even touched the blushes yet, scared to ruin them!

A few things from Sephora and Ulta.

Really really impressed with how soft the Tarte brushes are! Can't wait to try them.

Also that hand lotion from Supergoop smells like anise, which I adore. 

IMG_7376.JPG

Have you played with the brushes yet?

I keep bouncing back and forth between "I need those" and trying to tell myself that they're probably gimmicky and not the best quality.  I haven't bought new brushes in about two years and have been resisting the urge to add to my collection.  All I own are MAC and Sephora Pro brushes but I've been thinking about adding some Sigma and the brush book from SL Miss Glam.  

Resisting those brushes is becoming harder and harder. I really don't need a single one of those brushes...but it would be so much fun to have!

Maybe it's because I sometimes procrastinate on cleaning my brushes, but I feel like you can never have too many.  I have duplicates from various brands of almost every type of brush I own and still find that I run out because I forgot to wash them.  They get lost, they fall apart, they lose their softness over time, they get tossed into a purse you use once a year and then they become property of that purse. 

I'm usually pretty good about my brushes, one of my mac ones is surprisingly still going strong after 7 ish years. These are just so pretty though...

id love to hear your thoughts about them (if you do end up playing with them 🙂 )

@purly, those brushes are absolutely gorgeous! I love the unicorn paper they're wrapped in. 😄

XOXO,
Marieke

The unicorn paper is amazing! I'm a sucker for nice packaging. I tucked it away with the wrapping supplies to reuse because I think it's totally reusable. 

Spoiler
IMG_2591.jpg
Spoiler

Supergoop Barre Beauty Set
Sephora Mini Tweezer Set
Belif Bestsellers on the go Set
First Aid Beauty Gym Bag Essentials Set
Sephora Favs- Must have Hydrators (get a full size of your choice for free)
Sunday Riley- C.E.O. Moisturizer
Buxom Mascara
Sephora Collection- Fond De Teint Perfection 10 Hr Wear Foundation in Clair Light #20, Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in Palmier #8, Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in Natural Beige #20, and lastly Colorful Gloss Balm in Shade#17 Moon & Back (the BEST gloss I've tried in a while!!)
Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil
Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Setting Spray
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer
Kat Von D Lockit Makeup Setting Mist
Kat Von D Mini Lip Duo- Susperia and Melancholia

Rewards-
MUFE Excessive Lash Mascara
KVD "The Best of Kat Von D" Kit

Samples from the sweet staff:
Becca Backlighting Primer Filter
Sephora Lashcraft Mascara
CoverFX Mattifying Primer
Smashbox Primer Oil and Water
Sephora Gel Gloss #17 PinUp Pink
Bare Minerals Set
Supergoop City Serum

So I kinda or well totally splurged again before the sale 😕 Oh well, sometimes a girl must do what she must! And sometimes, makeup is essential.

Spoilers included.

I got the KVD set (for the second time!) as a reward perk, as well as the MUFE Excessive Lash. Sweet Ashley at my local store hooked me up with a few goodies as well! My favorite thing so far...the Sunday Riley. In love. So worth it!

What a great haul!  I feel like you've bought most of what I've had my eye on.

How are you liking your Belif products?

Sorry for the delay in the reply! I really like the Belif products. I have very dry and sensitive skin and they do not irritate or dry out my skin, which is nice! :))

What an awesome haul! @StyledbyJLee

How do you like the KVD setting mist?  I've been curious, but my skin is super oily, so I'm scared to deviate from my beloved UD de-slick....

I am on the dry/sensitive side, but I tend to rub my face throughout the day and have patchy makeup without a good setting spray. I have to admit, the KVD one is probably the BEST out there. I have tried everything on the market, and that baby doesn't let your makeup budge. I would highly recommend!

Skincare sets are hard to pass up lol. Great haul 😄

1 Reply
testing