cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

Download-Hello-march.jpg

If you can't tell, I am ready for Spring and all the beautiful products we can expect!

Post your treasured hauls for March here!

Re: Much to Do About March! 2017 Hauls

The brushes!!! Love them @Tamara76!

@Tamara76, great minds think alike! I just purchased Sun Dipped a few days ago. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm absolutely loving it! I was afraid the darker colors might look too dark on my light/medium skintone but they don't! I believe that Norvina said in the live chat that Sun Dipped is the most universal. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Look at that wrapping paper ๐Ÿ˜ฎ So much unicorn goodness! 

Okay.. I was pretty hesitant on these brushes but they're so unique! Do you think the liquid foundation brush can be used for powder blushes? I can't seem to find a top view of that brush ๐Ÿ˜ž

@myumew  I think so!  This order actually came in last night so I used all the brushes today and I used that one for blush because I use a beauty blender for my foundation.   I really like these! ๐Ÿ’œ

The Tarte brushes are soooo pretty! Is the Unicorn paper in the background like a tissue paper? Because I really love that too! @Tamara76

Thanks!  Yes, it is tissue paper that the brushes were wrapped in!  I would totally buy more if I could!  ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„.  @bem564

@Tamara76 As soon as I typed the question, I scrolled down further in the thread and see that it's tissue paper. I'd buy it too! Take my money! I need unicorn tissue paper! 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜That jewelry box! So iconic!

Thanks!  @Haleyhale  I saw a few ladies post it in the Disney thread and I could not resist! ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€

Got all of this and only had to come out of pocket for  $3.00 thanks to ebates check and and a gift card! I can't wait to play with my goodies.

IMG_5857.JPG 

I love when you get a ton of savings!  You have some beauties.. I'm stuck trying to figure out how much I need the Tarte brushes and TF palette.

Nice!  It is awesome when you can cash in ebates, gift cards and points! I love all of this!  @mishanyc

@mishanyc I would love to hear your thoughts in the paletteโค

@StephaniLynn I am so in love with the Too Faced palette.  It blends with no problems and the colors are perfect for everyday with a little extra glam if needed.  I have the Natural Matte and the Natural Eyes (which is what I believe they pulled some of the shadows from) and they don't seem to be different from their original 9 pan palette.  It's definitely not the quality of the holiday palettes-thankfully!  Did you end up picking it up?

@mishanyc Good to hear! I haven't ordered it yet but want to soon!

@mishanyc I absolutely love the brushes and the Natural Love palette! They're so beautiful. 

XOXO,
Marieke

Wow what a good deal @mishanyc. Looks like you got some beauties.

Unicorn brushes!๐Ÿฆ„โค

IMG_2609.JPG

When you see unicorn tape and Lisa Frank stickers and you get way too excited knowing it's from one of your BT besties ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Spoiler
V2.jpg
V3.jpgV1.jpg

Then you hide it quickly so you can say "idk" when your hubby asks for some of it ๐Ÿ˜›

baby confused idk unsure good luck charlie GIF

Oh Yay! @Mcakes  Enjoy your goodies! You don't have to share! lol!

1 Reply
testing